Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: McNinja

Jules I was drawing parallels like crazy. 

There were just too many to ignore. Felt every word was real. I actually thought oc was really crying at one point...nose was too red to be glycerin induced but that's just me.

Mehak there is a reason I say IPK is ruined for me!!!! Cant look past!! 😆

That particular scene has two parallels for me!!! One for today and one for paradise!
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jules I was drawing parallels like crazy. 

There were just too many to ignore. Felt every word was real. I actually thought oc was really crying at one point...nose was too red to be glycerin induced but that's just me.

Hmmm, u did mention that yesterday na? that looked real to me too..
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jules

Doesnt that give hope??? Cause if Arnav and Khushi are to be together for ever.. how ill another man come and be bum chum with her?

Yest episode looked different!! like too many edits or something!!! It seemed like... it was redone or soemthing!!!

And the forever talks... dont go with the rumored up coming track. They wont dare to show such dialogues and then send them with diff ppl

EXACTLY. It gives me hope and going by what is happening..I dont want any only to be squashed mercilessly once again. 

you are forgetting Juhi ji..Gul is a grade A bitch. A sadist. A damned human. 

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mehak there is a reason I say IPK is ruined for me!!!! Cant look past!! 😆

That particular scene has two parallels for me!!! One for today and one for paradise!

one could be feeling bad for cbw and the other could be for oc itself.. we all know oc is an emotional person. But i can't help drawing parallels now..

Where is Dori mata Swathi btw? not seen her here..
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Hmmm, u did mention that yesterday na? that looked real to me too..

Yup I was talking about it before too...I was wondering if I was being dumb or if others saw it too. 

@jules I read your reasoning for why it's ruined and completely agree. Watching anything old is the same way...maybe one day I'll be able to enjoy them again 
jules thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

EXACTLY. It gives me hope and going by what is happening..I dont want any only to be squashed mercilessly once again. 

you are forgetting Juhi ji..Gul is a grade A bitch. A sadist. A damned human. 

If she does... we will squash GUl... I promise I will make it my life's mission!!! I hate such cheats and liars!!
She will get blacklisted!!!
Maybe there should be a petition to blacklist 4Lions in the industry for time and again playing with their viewers!!!
jules thumbnail

Yup I was talking about it before too...I was wondering if I was being dumb or if others saw it too. 

@jules I read your reasoning for why it's ruined and completely agree. Watching anything old is the same way...maybe one day I'll be able to enjoy them again 

I knwww 😆

I tried watching old episodes.. same problem!!! How can the dialogues be so apt??? 😳
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If she does... we will squash GUl... I promise I will make it my life's mission!!! I hate such cheats and liars!!
She will get blacklisted!!!
Maybe there should be a petition to blacklist 4Lions in the industry for time and again playing with their viewers!!!

But isn't she already doing that juhi ji? 
jules thumbnail
@ Shreya

What is she doing you say?
jules thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

CUT THE QUOTES BAS

Trembling!!!!