Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: I_miss_Snakewa

OMG these phangurls have gone mental. Are they really staging a protest outside sets. Sorry I didn't go to main forum hence I missed that post. And DB is getting stronger. I am certain it is 90% true now.

Sonia, dimaag do din se mental hai sabka.. but these phangurls have really lost it.. what about the other 10 % 😉? LOL!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
many things I dont hv any clues...
like ..1)y star promote IPK in UK wid Barun ?
        2) y Barun's quiting r  making so hype?
        3) y dont they end the show?
       4)y bhaiya r giving different excuses for his quiting?

and more surprisingly today's episode...bhaiya is looking interested  in ASR role...after a long time...

abracadabra thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

and more surprisingly today's episode...bhaiya is looking interested  in ASR role...after a long time...

Suji, let's just wait for that damn status now..Otherwise we'll all be in the mental hospital.. Some thing is cooking for sure.
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry guys... everyone is loosing focus here!!

We still need to bash GUL... how can we forgive her for the bad tracks.. and OTT...

she was still the brain behind all that!!
The ruined moments we had and the illogicalities!!

And mother of all... The story has has run its course!!!

How can we forget all this?? I spent days abusing them on their loonie bin for this!!

Dnt forget... she is still the main villain

And QH has to tank!!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

@ Shreya: i knew that was a rumour..In fact, IPK fellows don't want to irk fans more than they have irked anymore..Yesterday thye should have gotten a  taste of it. Why do i feel the end is near now? Coz minus Bhaiyya no one will watch the show..No Arhi na... And Bhaiyya is not sure..or is sure and not telling..

What is the status of that damn meeting now!??!?😕

That I don't know! I just know there is a meeting today! But I did hear that SP has changed Barun's status now. They are now making the consumer cell answer the fans by saying bhaiyya ain't quitting! When last night they confessed that Barun DID ask for leave but he isn't quitting and things are yet to be decided and even track has not been decided yet..

wonder what's going on...

...but there are still few pressing questions which have not been answered.

Who am I kidding?! The answers have been like a JOKE! Bhaiyya seems to be saying a different thing every time. Doesn't he know he can't lie? Fool! 

abracadabra thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

That I don't know! I just know there is a meeting today! But I did hear that SP has changed Barun's status now. They are now making the consumer cell answer the fans by saying bhaiyya ain't quitting! When last night they confessed that Barun DID ask for leave but he isn't quitting and things are yet to be decided and even track has not been decided yet..

wonder what's going on...

...but there are still few pressing questions which have not been answered.

Who am I kidding?! The answers have been like a JOKE! Bhaiyya seems to be saying a different thing every time. Doesn't he know he can't lie? Fool! 

Why are they playing with our minds Shreya? This is plain sick..see the top of the page.. Viraf is set to enter as Dhruv Singh Raizada.. It would have been better had he kept quiet and spoken only after things were sorted out... Or are they forcing him to issue statements? 😕
jules thumbnail
Nisha's post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281426

Looks like its loonies who have messed up with storyline!!!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Nice questions. I'd like answers to all of them. 

EVERY question seems to be contradicting the other.

EVERY answer seems to be getting more confusing..

First he says not quitting just leaving..then he says its a break...then if he is asked about his leave he says its not leave..its a "deserved break"...then asked if he'll be back after the short break...he says he doesnt know if its going to short...then asked if his leave is a long one..he says no..its not long, (then if its not long its short..right?..but then he says not..its not long or short)

Then he is asked if he is quitting because of the script..he says ofcourse not...then asked why..he says its because he is brain dead of playing the same role...then says that its all about how the story line plays out and his leave is dependent of that...

See? I haven't heard/read MORE conflicting answers in my life.

I don't even write such pathetic answers in my answer sheet in an exam. 

I can derive ONE thing from this: Sobti ji is lying.
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
jules thumbnail
In all this mess one thing is for sure... that Viraf guy will think a million times before entering the show now!! ðŸ˜†