Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jules

OK GUYS PL NOTE

All Theories will have to be PMed to Arshi21 she will share them will the rest!!

Please do not discuss about sending/ waiting/ receiving PMs on the thread!!
We have trollers and we need to be careful about who all the theories are getting sent to!

If you want a PM... send a PM to that person and Ask for it, not on the Thread!!!

This just to be Caution!!!

This is the most important message after that pm one.. Yes i agree...Please do not post about requesting pms on the CC guys 😊 It's better none of them do this.. Please PM the TM directly and ask for it.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh ..now WHAT is THIS??

READ! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281413

It says Viraf/Barf won't enter IPK..these are all rumors...said by Zoom tellytalks today. 
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@arshi: I was under the impression that the meeting and all the other stuff was just hogwash! I still think it is. The fact is: Barun is leaving. We have to now see if they wind up IPK wit him or bring in a new guy and commit a bigger blunder!
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, gals time to go to bed.
Keep me in the loop...
abracadabra thumbnail
@ ipkknd_2011: well, sigh! kya bataye? ft's success is oc's khushi yes.. only if all this drama ends soon.. im sure ftoc are well aware of how things are and stand by each other.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Ipkknd_2011: I thought that too..

But when that sahara girl too said about the meeting, I think its true now.

Plus last night when I had called SP, that guy told me that the decisions are yet to be taken and nothing is confirmed..

and for that, a meeting is necessary. So, it doesn't seem far fetched now, does it?
abracadabra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd_2011

Ok, gals time to go to bed.

Keep me in the loop...

Goodnight dear. what's ur name? 😊
abracadabra thumbnail
@ Shreya: i knew that was a rumour..In fact, IPK fellows don't want to irk fans more than they have irked anymore..Yesterday thye should have gotten a  taste of it. Why do i feel the end is near now? Coz minus Bhaiyya no one will watch the show..No Arhi na... And Bhaiyya is not sure..or is sure and not telling..

What is the status of that damn meeting now!??!?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Sonia, we are discussing Bhaiyya's quitting and reasons for it.. Also about weird posts on the main forum blaming Barun and also about Mahila Mandal ( read fansπŸ˜†) staging a protest outside the sets. abd also about DBs looking truer..

Also read the message left by Shreya(arshi21) on pg 27.. 😊

OMG these phangurls have gone mental. Are they really staging a protest outside sets. Sorry I didn't go to main forum hence I missed that post. And DB is getting stronger. I am certain it is 90% true now.
abracadabra thumbnail
The true state of a fan's mind right now

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281423