Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Hi Mehak 😊 

People convinced you with theories haan? I know you still want ftcbw to work..But its better not put cbw in a mess by faking na? cbw needs to live a good life too.. it shall be a mess for sure.. but its gonna happen behind closed doors and we'll get to know much later..If those happy faces were anything to go by, looks ftoc all the way to me.

Theories are too convincing, what can a girl do? ðŸ˜† and i agree, if no love better to set the bird free...its going to be a rough break for all of them but cbw the most because cbw was the innocent in all of this. Nothing can change the fact mj were committed with cbw/os...heavy stigmas await...its going to be a long, drawn out, messy process. And I wonder if ft has the guts to face all of this? I think ft being afraid is the only thing that may stop mj from happening. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😃
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

SP CHANGED THEIR STANCE... as of now..

read the edited part.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281213

The person sure did sound as if her boss had asked her to tell everyone that presently Barun ain't leaving. Guess they are still thinking. Kyunki last night tak toh they were like, he wants a break but nothing is confirmed...and now THIS?

Guess things will change?

McNinja thumbnail
@arshi i dont mean i think FT is afraid right now. I meant that if there is something that will keep mj from happening, it will be ft backing out due to giving into the backlash/afraid of backlash. ft does not come across as a gutsey person..more like someone who prefers to leave things untouched and comfortable. 
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi chaitra! 

Welcome back.

Mehak ji is now with us too. Finally gave into the theories..guess things are becoming more convincing. 

I saw that Shreya 😊 Thanks for the Welcome.. Was having my late breakfast.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bhaiyya is quitting since past 2 months. Wait. Articles sound fake anyway. They all are copy-pasting from different sources. 

Wait for SP I'd say.

If  he is leaving, confirm that the show is ending. BAS.

Stop the drama.

There is more copy paste drama now? I want official confirmation please.. What will happen to that UK trip now? Cancelled i guess..
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So people are still breathing and holding breathes... right??

What is the status on Mumbai's mahila mandal?
arshi21 thumbnail
@Mcninja: 

I would just say that sometimes situations force you into doing things which you would have never thought you would! 

you won't deny that he is one mature person now..would you? Ignore his funny and weird behavior at his set, but his views give away that he does think through things and feels deeply.

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
@Jules:

Mumbai mahila mandal seems to have gone for a toss I guess! 
arshi21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

There is more copy paste drama now? I want official confirmation please.. What will happen to that UK trip now? Cancelled i guess..

Hain? Why would the trip be cancelled? Its on..obviously