Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 9)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
priya Hug
am i happy to see you. a perfect episode. why i wonder. almost as though someone decided enough was enough and said all that had to be said. kabhi alag nahin ho sakte. i wonder who wrote that. 

my stand a bit on the other side i guess. because in my head and heart, asr/barun and khushi/sanaya are indeed together and cannot be parted. the ph, quattroloonies as spirit memorably called them, can try. but that would be the real mockery. for only barun is asr and only sanaya is khushi. 

gh has left? so has db? brilliant. so now it's kinda clear, isn't it, who is really to blame.

i am still holding on to to some weird hope. because like mou, i have this crazy bharosa on the words of a man who dominates my surreality, arnav singh raizada LOL. he did say, sab kuch theek kar doonga. as long as khushi is with him. 

crazy thought, maybe they got this episode out without ph actually seeing it ha ha. i am a despo phangurrl. wish someone would buy out this valuable property: asr/barun and khushi/sanaya and their mohabbat and resurrect ipk with love, care, attention to detail. because it will not only please millions of fans, it will make that thing all business yearns for. money money money. 

i'll settle for the love.

Edited by indi52 - 09 November 2012 at 5:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonie3081nandu_2007MistyDawnbeena14--Nishita--

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by honeypriya

Clap
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Jaan...Hug

So nice to see your post. How are you???

So who all are left in the show now??? I heard even DB is quitting. True???

Except Gul and her brilliant scripts, everyone s quitting...DB has disaappeared .

Wat a PH !!

And latest - Gul is pissd off wid him coz of his fans' reactions...wow Clap

And he is still trying  to save their ass and gv statements that he wants the long break !!

Didnt Gul know that fans make or break a show? If she didnt, she will know now Evil Smile. I am assuming he has the channel's support with him. 

Everybody except Khushi, NK, mami and nani are missing from the show. No explanation given to Anjali's absence. Only permanent guy in RM is Hari Prakash now

ha ha, looks like even he has called in a substitute from des.
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
totally fed up

never connect things in IPK

Edited by naddiya26 - 09 November 2012 at 4:53am
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
What was the point of that dialogueAngry height of arrogance 4idiotsAngry something else going behind the curtain and they want to pacify us with the shitty fake dialogueAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

..ashiya.. IF-Rockerz
..ashiya..
..ashiya..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
They were trying to fool us viewers thinking that we'd believe them.. But lemme tell u sth PH we r not a fool anymore!! We know that bitch Gul is going to give some shitty turn in the show!!  That dialogue was nth else than a mockery.. Stop doing the.. Stop building false hope!!

nandu_2007

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I wonder whom are actually watching IPKKND now.  With all this fiasco about Barun's resignation and the horrible Sheetal & son track, are there anyone watching at all?
nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Missed you Priya.

With a heavy heart sending unnecessary mails .

Share if you have a plan.

indi52

arsweta93 Newbie
arsweta93
arsweta93

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hi Priya..i hav been a silent reader n an admirer of ur crooners..hav never postd b4 here..wud juz lyk 2 thank u 4 writing so wonderfully about the show n d actors..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index