India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 8)

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Where were u priya... Was missing u... How did the shit hit the roof...

Why don't they give a logical end to the show... Barun does not want to continue... Fair enough.., he has better offers.. Good for him...

The story of Arnav khushi is already at the ending pint..  They got married happily... We will not scream if they ate shown living happily after...
 And we are shown season 2 with sanaya as lead and as  Arshi daughter with a new cast who ever wants to stay ... Stay who wants to quit.,, whoever wants to watch ... Dekhna hai to Dekho..
Why spoil our 2 years memories and dialogues by phasing Arnav out and bringing a new guy in khushi's life.,.. Madam gul khan is this how a true romance liver believes... Drop your true love... Phase him out.,.
 We don't want khushi becoming prerna... And other ekta leads having multiple marriages., 

Edited by msin - 08 November 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGDazeenandu_2007sg08fareeOmorabotiPSharada

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Clap
Originally posted by -Sudhanya-

Jaan...Hug

So nice to see your post. How are you???

So who all are left in the show now??? I heard even DB is quitting. True???

Except Gul and her brilliant scripts, everyone s quitting...DB has disaappeared .

Wat a PH !!

And latest - Gul is pissd off wid him coz of his fans' reactions...wow Clap

And he is still trying  to save their ass and gv statements that he wants the long break !!

Didnt Gul know that fans make or break a show? If she didnt, she will know now Evil Smile. I am assuming he has the channel's support with him. 

Everybody except Khushi, NK, mami and nani are missing from the show. No explanation given to Anjali's absence. Only permanent guy in RM is Hari Prakash now

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MJalebiGcrazyaddictionDazee-Sudhanya-nandu_2007indi52OmorabotiPSharada

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Clap

<font color="#003366"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Jaan...Hug</font></font>
<font color="#003366"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
So nice to <font size="2">see your post</font>. How are you???

So who all are left in the show now??? I heard even DB is quitting. True???</font>
</font>

Except Gul and her brilliant scripts, everyone s quitting...DB has disaappeared .

Wat a PH !!

And latest - Gul is pissd off wid him coz of his fans' reactions...wowClap

And he is still trying to save their ass and gv statements that he wants the long break !!

I have been to 4 lions FB page finally & the message they have put up to promote their new baby is going to kill it in the end .. She is pissed off with him? What did she think? People watched the show because of her? Did she think IPK audience consisted of only little children and grannies who will not be able to read between the lines? She dumped Madhura from QH .. That was enough hint for me why Sheetal appeared in the show.

And here we were proud that this is not an Ekta show ..

Edited by Omoraboti - 08 November 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89JalebiGDazeenandu_2007indi52beena14PSharada--Nishita--

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
They are trying to cover their a****s.
The irony is that such a powerful,emotional dialogue came on a day when the shit has not just hit the fan but the whole goddamned airconditioning system.

This PH seriously needs firm handling and a course on politeness and marketing,public relations.
The channel needs to be more proactive and vocal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007PSharada

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
@ priya, didn't knew you posted...
Am a easy customer you see...immediately I switched on to my bharosa mode, have decided not to question Arnavji for some days because Woh sab thik kar denge...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita--indi52

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Clap

Jaan...Hug

So nice to see your post. How are you???

So who all are left in the show now??? I heard even DB is quitting. True???

Wat a PH !!

And latest - Gul is pissd off wid him coz of his fans' reactions...wow Clap

And he is still trying  to save their ass and gv statements that he wants the long break !!

Didnt Gul know that fans make or break a show? If she didnt, she will know now Evil Smile. I am assuming he has the channel's support with him. 

Everybody except Khushi, NK, mami and nani are missing from the show. No explanation given to Anjali's absence. Only permanent guy in RM is Hari Prakash now

@ Nish that prakash's face also keeps on changing like a horror kekta soap
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Since I joined the forum have loved reading the crooner space whenever I could.. Few months back it was so wonderful talking , thinking and dissecting a  beautiful love story that had become a part of our lives... It was a pleasure to read all the lovely ladies here... As the journey of original Arnav and Khushi  reaches the finishing line... thank you for making this journey more beautiful with your words...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGnandu_2007serialwatcher16indi52beena14PSharada--Nishita--

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I want to thank you Priya for your wonderful Crooners... and all the Crooner girls who have always been positive about the show, characters and the actors... it was lovely reading you all Smile... 

I am definitely going to call it quits, the day I don't see that man on my screen Cry.. Sigh!! Its a shame for the people who do not value their own work and have taken everything for granted... and to top it all, making all the efforts in the world to park the blame on others...Angry

Really really sad state of affairs... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007indi52beena14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index