Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 6)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Nandalala

First, and foremost, love your siggie...hadn't paid attention to it yesterday!! LOL Bipolar PH ke bipolar clones, yaar...And I love the patronizing--what a great way to make a point to your audience! PR koi inn se seekhe... Nuke

Thanks Smile their bi-polarity makes me schizophrenic LOL and the tone.. so condescending! mummy nay baat karnay ki tameez nahi sikhai kiya? I love the disclaimers at the end. They somehow indicate that the TM had to traverse the treacherous paths of self-righteousness to accomplish the arduous task of providing biased information. I am amazed. Clap

The disclaimers are like the ones at the end of drug commercials: read at your own peril, this may or may not come true, and don't hold me responsible if any of this does or does not happen!LOL  Oh, and to top it off, stop the "blame" game.  Meanwhile, lets conveniently forget why we are having this dialogue in the first place, while I try to brainwash you with my emphatic (not!) "truths".Big smile

I had to laugh at this business of "I have some info, but I won't share it now because y'all are not worthy!"ROFL  If we are not worthy, why take the trouble of mentioning it in the 1st place; you've said enough as it is...Censored

Edited by Nandalala - 08 November 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sudhanya-JalebiGDazeejoenet1234maalooindi52beena14PSharadahoneypriya

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Priya, such a sad day.  It is madness.  How can they even dream of tearing Arnav and khushi apart.  I mean seriously??!! Arnav leaving with Sheetal and a new guy for khushi??  Unacceptable and such an insult to everything this past year has been about,  Head reels really from what's been going on since yesterday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGNandalalahoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

If its all out in the open...the statuses...what is the point of the dialogue - 

"Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte !!!"

Whom are the makers doing this favour of giving this dialogue ??

Priya Hug  the makers are doing a favour on themselves. Slowly killing her baby now trying to revive before killing it altogether Angry Mockery of the show and characters. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeeNandalalahoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanakhan4

we should have quite the show when they said "dekhana hai to dekho"CryCryCry
Sad thing is Mr dekhna hai to dekho also quits...as what they developed as original characters nd the the scenes wat they r writing hv been all butchered thanks to 4Lie-ons...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sheena29sneak-peekJalebiGDazee-Sudhanya-joenet1234sg08NandalalaPSharadaPr1yankaOmorabotiindi52adithyanbeena14

-Sudhanya- Goldie
-Sudhanya-
-Sudhanya-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Jaan...Hug

So nice to see your post. How are you???

So who all are left in the show now??? I heard even DB is quitting. True???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14indi52

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Priya,

Do you know if or when the fans will get confirmation one or another?  I'm hoping that for the sake
of everyone who watched and loved the show they can at least make a formal statement.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
It means that Arnav and Khushi are not over!! Simple!! Approve

Shreya
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by sanakhan4

we should have quite the show when they said "dekhana hai to dekho"CryCryCry
Sad thing is Mr dekhna hai to dekho also quits...as what they developed as original characters nd the the scenes wat they r writing hv been all butchered thanks to 4Lie-ons...

GH finally garnered some respect in my mind by calling it quits….kudos mr dekhna hai toh dekho…never bow down to s**t...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M-Sudhanya-sg08beena14PSharadaOmoraboti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index