India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 5)

-Mahaa- Groupbie
-Mahaa-
-Mahaa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I've always been a fan of their subtle yet cheeky jibes at the audiences, but today's "Arnav aur Kushi kabhi nahi alag ho sakte. Arnav Kushi Hamesha" just drove the sword right through the middle of everyone's heart! When you hear something so great, but you come to know its not gonna happen, it just hurts, bas!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

svassvmiShyJi-Maggie-DazeeJalebiGsoapsudsOmorabotiPSharadahoneypriya

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

First, and foremost, love your siggie...hadn't paid attention to it yesterday!! LOL Bipolar PH ke bipolar clones, yaar...And I love the patronizing--what a great way to make a point to your audience! PR koi inn se seekhe... Nuke

Thanks Smile their bi-polarity makes me schizophrenic LOL and the tone.. so condescending! mummy nay baat karnay ki tameez nahi sikhai kiya? I love the disclaimers at the end. They somehow indicate that the TM had to traverse the treacherous paths of self-righteousness to accomplish the arduous task of providing biased information. I am amazed. Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanfanDazeeJalebiGsoapsudsNandalalahoneypriya-Gan-Pr1yankabeena14PSharada

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Cheap off screen politics to result in the untimely death of such a great show; the characters and the emotions of fans like us.
Is there anything called Karma?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGnandu_2007Nandalalabeena14

nonie3081 Newbie
nonie3081
nonie3081

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Oh I m so lost . Such an insult to fans . And above the forum is all mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
ASR there are 4Rats in Mumbai who are out their to seperate you from your Khushi.
Btw please please kick that Shittys A** real hard ASAP. Can't take her anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadahoneypriyaOmoraboti

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I will miss your crooners.  About the show , I wished they had given it an ending that the show deserved. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriyaindi52

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Any other day I would have jumped around and gleamed ear to ear but today that dialogue pierced my heart. When we know what the truth is why was this dialogue needed to put fuel on the already burning fire Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGOmorabotihoneypriya

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Mockery of us fans who have been with this show through all their ups and down. It was painful to see the episode today.

Watching this show for the last one year this december,never missed an episode, all good things might have to come to a end but what a disgraceful way to sabotage and distroy a beautiful love story.

Barun and Sanaya are Arnav and Khushi,no one can ever take their place.

First time ever wrote e-mail about this show to sp, only can wait and see what happens. only hope they try and give us a ending with them together.

No matter what Barun does,wish him the best.

Priya if i dont get a chance, i just like to say thank you for all the fantastic crooners. I might have ranted or praised episodes but your crooners have always been something i had always look forward to reading

Edited by momb24 - 08 November 2012 at 2:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143DazeeJalebiG-Maggie-NandalalapremparbathoneypriyaOmorabotiindi52PSharadabeena14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index