India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 4)

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I would have been blessed in my ignorance if was unaware of this circus...it was a nice episode...because of this sideshow even this lovely episode lost its luster...pity!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

svasJalebiGmomb24soapsudsNandalalahoneypriya-Gan-beena14

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Proxies representing the PH are flooding the forum, and the bipolar continue to bheja fry. I am taking it as it comes; but I don't think I've been on email or texting as much as I have in the last 24 hours; no, not even for work! LOL

Good to see you, hun...Me thinking of embarking on a Crooner reading session until the madness subsides...

Those proxies need an attitude adjustment and a lesson in critical reasoning. Posts are riddled with contradictions and oxymoron. By the end of it all, they actually manage to refute their main topic LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGDazeemomb24Hriju321soapsudsNandalalashowstruckhoneypriya-Gan-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankabeena14PSharada

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
agree priya , why creating expectation in the minds of viewers when they know the cat is out of the bag.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGhoneypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by Nandalala

Proxies representing the PH are flooding the forum, and the bipolar continue to bheja fry. I am taking it as it comes; but I don't think I've been on email or texting as much as I have in the last 24 hours; no, not even for work! LOL

Good to see you, hun...Me thinking of embarking on a Crooner reading session until the madness subsides...

Those proxies need an attitude adjustment and a lesson in critical reasoning. Posts are riddled with contradictions and oxymoron. By the end of it all, they actually manage to refute their main topic LOL

First, and foremost, love your siggie...hadn't paid attention to it yesterday!! LOL Bipolar PH ke bipolar clones, yaar...And I love the patronizing--what a great way to make a point to your audience! PR koi inn se seekhe... Nuke

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGDazeeHriju321joenet1234soapsudsPr1yankabeena14PSharada

sanakhan4 IF-Dazzler
sanakhan4
sanakhan4

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
we should have quite the show when they said "dekhana hai to dekho"CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
They are mockng us!!
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Priya, that was an absolute mockery, if anything at all, if all that is happening off-screen is to be true..  Things just don't seem to add up..   

Where is the old IPK forum - where every word said on screen - used to be analysed.. These days can't believe what we see on the screen - and don't want to analyse it also, because, tomorrow things will be changed for reasons unknown..

Anyways, it was nice meeting you on IF!!!  Take care!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80soapsudspremparbatbeena14PSharada

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
It was heart wrenching to watch Arnav say that...that was a mockery. Who are they trying to fool?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momb24beena14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index