Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? (Page 2)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

If its all out in the open...the statuses...what is the point of the dialogue - 

"Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte !!!"

Whom are the makers doing this favour of giving this dialogue ??

They want to cover their asses Priya. The PH is showing that they had to pick up the shitty storyline because Barun is going on a second movie shooting. Who are they kidding. They could have given a decent story and end it with Arnav - Khushi. Now if they wanted they could have gone in for a leap and could have gotten Arnav - Khushi's daughter (played by Sanaya again as she is still with the show) and could have spun a new story for her. Fandom would have been happy that Arnav - Khushi got a closure and whoever wanted to watch they could have watched the show. Now they are doing mockery of everything. What all they painted for 1.5 yrs on the show is going to be cleaned with one stroke of the story and the audacity of them to say that "everything is clear now, sit back and relax. The real story starts now". Excuse me - Real story starts now? who are they kidding? what was that I was watching for 1.5 yr if the real story is starting now. I am fed up with the PH and the show. For me KC Maha episode is the last episode of IPK. Arnav and Khushi stayed happily ever after, my SKD.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

svassuhanamausamakanksha_asvmi-Reva-Dreamer-89serendipity235gurtiliciousAnchal_M-Maggie-DazeeTanumonMaddyAddyJalebiGmomb24Hriju321nandu_2007sreemeeraarnshiPashnashowstruckpremparbatsoapsudsstg1OmorabotiIllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshesSofnabeena14-Gan-Newbiesoapfansonia_1

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
They are making fun of us by giving this dialogue. It's all jut a mockery of the show and us fans now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-mad-eyearshistarNewbiesoapfan

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
That's what I been thinking what's the exact point of that Beautiful dialogue? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-arshistar

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I agree 100%
ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
It cud b dat Arnav wud obviously b der bt someone else wud b Arnav n BS wud nt b playng d role anymore (unless he comes bak frm his indefinite long break which is a question)  

B/w if dey hv someone else for Khushi then wats d point of showing d true love  n trust crap , wen one can easily fall in n out of love (unless dey show dat Arnav's face is changed due 2 an accident or smth or like Kyunki he comes bak aftr being declared dead on d day of her marriage wid d other guy or meet somewhere ...

Dey cud hv had so many tracks by watchng oher shows n bollywood films 2 get ideas ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi143-Maggie-

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I felt heart wrenched on hearing that dialogue which is not gonna happen...Screw the PH
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Priya I am so tired of this circus...and all various PH spokespersons on IF who r painting the PH white and everyone else black...from a PH who have no respect for their own creation expecting respect for fan sentiment is perhaps asking for too much...today was really jale pe namak chidakna...and I would have actually enjoyed the episode today if this whole offscreen drama had not got to me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatNewbiesoapfanbeena14PSharadaSofna

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
to make mockery of us? to tell us that we guys give a damn and we very well know jale pe namak chirakna.. to make everyone believe that all is well and then bang..!!

to show US that see..you guys can crib as much as you want but we will do what we want.. and you want ArHi.?? see we will put more salt in your wounds!!

ah!! i hate myself more than i hate 4rats.. what the hell was the need for me to see the promo of Nafrat Mohobbat..what was the need to sit infront of Tv to see it.. what was the need actually??

my fault..not anyone's!!

after today's scene they will show a new hero and apparently Khushi will fall in love with that man???
life was better before this show cam ein my life.. i was happy to watch Doremon and get taunts from my dad that i am still behaving like a kid..it was far better than the crap today i have to face for watching this show!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamtaklima_najArshi143JalebiGmomb24vellainsaanfaree-Gan-NewbiesoapfanMrDarcyfanOmorabotibeena14PSharada

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index