Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How much more "misleading" ??? - Page 2

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
That's what I been thinking what's the exact point of that Beautiful dialogue? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It cud b dat Arnav wud obviously b der bt someone else wud b Arnav n BS wud nt b playng d role anymore (unless he comes bak frm his indefinite long break which is a question)  

B/w if dey hv someone else for Khushi then wats d point of showing d true love  n trust crap , wen one can easily fall in n out of love (unless dey show dat Arnav's face is changed due 2 an accident or smth or like Kyunki he comes bak aftr being declared dead on d day of her marriage wid d other guy or meet somewhere ...

Dey cud hv had so many tracks by watchng oher shows n bollywood films 2 get ideas ...
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt heart wrenched on hearing that dialogue which is not gonna happen...Screw the PH
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya I am so tired of this circus...and all various PH spokespersons on IF who r painting the PH white and everyone else black...from a PH who have no respect for their own creation expecting respect for fan sentiment is perhaps asking for too much...today was really jale pe namak chidakna...and I would have actually enjoyed the episode today if this whole offscreen drama had not got to me...
IronyDied thumbnail
to make mockery of us? to tell us that we guys give a damn and we very well know jale pe namak chirakna.. to make everyone believe that all is well and then bang..!!

to show US that see..you guys can crib as much as you want but we will do what we want.. and you want ArHi.?? see we will put more salt in your wounds!!

ah!! i hate myself more than i hate 4rats.. what the hell was the need for me to see the promo of Nafrat Mohobbat..what was the need to sit infront of Tv to see it.. what was the need actually??

my fault..not anyone's!!

after today's scene they will show a new hero and apparently Khushi will fall in love with that man???
life was better before this show cam ein my life.. i was happy to watch Doremon and get taunts from my dad that i am still behaving like a kid..it was far better than the crap today i have to face for watching this show!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I THINK sANAYA AND bARUN BOTH ARE TAKING A BREAK😆
hence this misleading.
Just kidding🤣
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That comment was like putting our hopes up, only to dash them later! All I have to say is they better not show him be forced to leave with Shitty because of her lies! I want him to fight back, and prove he is not the dad!

I don't want any other person for them! ARHI till the end! SARUN as the leads! Nothing else will do!

Just sort this mess SP! You are our only hope now!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Proxies representing the PH are flooding the forum, and the bipolar continue to bheja fry. I am taking it as it comes; but I don't think I've been on email or texting as much as I have in the last 24 hours; no, not even for work! 😆

Good to see you, hun...Me thinking of embarking on a Crooner reading session until the madness subsides...
Desi.Kudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahi ho sakte."  Yes of course!  But wait till the 4Morons make the impossible, possible and then watch how quickly Arnav and Khushi run in opposite directions, screaming and shouting.  LOL!
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya, it is such a pity what the makers have reduced this show to😭😭.
What a brilliant scene and wonderful performance by our beloved SARUN and all i could think of is what a mockery this is going out to be of ARHI, SARUN and us fans..
So Akshay and Deepali leaving is also confirmed, what a sad week for IPK fans worldwide