Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Need a break from this so here is a post about epi (Page 5)

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
It's my 200th post yeyy.. Shreya .. Episode was awesome .. I loved it and sarun.. They both played emotional side very well.. Sarun rocks and our show rocks bas..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
amazing post...thanks for keepin the spirit of the show alive!!!

Tinkerbell5

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
a lovely post
takes the mid off from this crap going on
I so so loved the episode yesterday

Tinkerbell5

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Okay guy I know we are all upset and confused about the current situation with Barun - as we cannot do anything about it until we hear from them directly tomorrow. Instead of losing sleep and raise our blood pressure I wanted to write a post about the wonderful episode we saw todayMonkey Winks

Hey thats the spirit. Yes I too enjoyed epi yday.. here we go...

Nani, Mami, Akash & Payal - yes you are going to miss Aarav but doesnt it sound fishy that Sheetal wants to leave suddenlyMonkey Icons Yoyo

this Raizada family I tell you.. they don't know when shyam was cheating them for years.. they don't know when Arnav was kidnapped .. they don't know sheetal's plan.. they didn't even know earlier days when Arnav pushed, pulled, pinned , almost kissed khushi.. they don't know what was between La and ASR ever.. how do u expect them to know a small gesture from Sheetal that she is leaving has any meanings???... so I agree their "be oblivious and be in for rude awakening" attitue.. no surprises there

Sheetal - in your bit to trap Arnav you made the huge blunder - if a man is soo drunk that he cannot remember anything then he will also not be able to perform in bedMonkey Icon Cici

Dear there are Kiddos in this forum like our dear Bornthisway my lub.. so am refraining saying anything further but except agreeing with you on this pt.Wink

Arnav - why are you surprised that Khushi trusts you - have you forgotten your second wedding where she was adamant that you will comeMonkey Icons

Arnav - thank god you stopped Khushi from leaving you with Aarav and Sheetal - I would otherwise have had to take some action towards youMonkey Emoticon

AGREED to the Tee

Khushi - how dare you leave Arnav behind - I thought I told you not to sacrifice your soul mate like thisMonkey Icon

She should certainly take some lessons from you ... when she is in UK give her a crash course

Khushi and Arnav - when a man and a woman trusts and loves each other - no one not even God himself will be able to separate them Monkey Emoticons

Yes. 
ASR - I am waiting for you to appear tomorrow and finally put a stop to Sheetal Icon Monkey Yoyo

I guess this will not happen as easily as that.. infact in Sheetal's case ASR won;t appear at all even if he is not guilty.
I have an feeling that  Sheetal is going to face Khushi's wrath this time on...Khushi has a very gr8 heart to sacrifice but if some one plays around with her.. she makes sure they pay for it..

she did it even when that was mighty ASR.. ye Sheetal kaun hai.? What did she think of herself?.. ex-girl friends current husbands le jayenge?,!!!!  ... no Sheetal . play your tricks elsewhere. ..LOL

P.S. Madura is really playing this character well. Almost entire fandom hates her character Sheetal and no one is willing to buy her antics.. well done Madura !!

Preview - for once I am glad that you didnt show up today - I am eager to see what is going to happen Monkey Icons Yoyo

Inbestigation karna padtha hai true .Love this monkeySmile

Tinkerbell5

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
loved a episode a lot

specially arshi scenes

Tinkerbell5

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Just watched the epi... Clap Clap Clap
its really a wonderful epi... coz of Barun rumor people are unable to think about the epi... Cry Cry Cry

I really love this couple to the core...  what an emotional epi... Cry Cry Cry
Arnav..poor guy... he is so confident on him..i am sure he will prove himself soon...Smile Smile Smile

and this girl...My Angel... you are really what a person... God has created you with so much of love, forgiveness and caring... Clap Clap Clap Clap

Arnav didnt clear his side ...but eventhough you are saying u love him allot like before and also trust him allot.. This is the exact Khushi i knew and i love... no one can be like you...  Clap Clap Clap

thats why i always support Khushi... she is  an Angel...
Lovvve you girl... Heart Heart Heart 

Yes Arnav you are correct... no one can separate Arshi...Star Star Star
Arnav and Khushi will stay together...forever... in IPK and in our hearts too...  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

i really feel so happy and lucky to be a part of this wonderful love and couple...at least as a fan... Smile Smile Smile

Tinkerbell5

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and lvely epi yesterday...quite poignant in a way like the maha epi just before Barun went n leave for MAMR..
There he kept saying as Arnav..I am leaving ...and he came back...here he said no one can separate Arnav and Khushi...hope tha cones true as well..
I really really hope they prove that sheetal is lying or in sme delusion herself..but why didn't Arnav think back to what he was doing on graduation day in the fist place..maybe that's what they will show today...
Now I jus want a beautiful ending t the show..if BS is quitting...

Tinkerbell5

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Da episode was really nice. Bt da PH is pathetic!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5DiehardYMfan

Go to top