Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
thank god for small mercies soem one discussing the eps in some way even if it has a funny pun to it 
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's my 200th post yeyy.. Shreya .. Episode was awesome .. I loved it and sarun.. They both played emotional side very well.. Sarun rocks and our show rocks bas..
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing post...thanks for keepin the spirit of the show alive!!!
rima thumbnail
a lovely post
takes the mid off from this crap going on
I so so loved the episode yesterday
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

Okay guy I know we are all upset and confused about the current situation with Barun - as we cannot do anything about it until we hear from them directly tomorrow. Instead of losing sleep and raise our blood pressure I wanted to write a post about the wonderful episode we saw today

Hey thats the spirit. Yes I too enjoyed epi yday.. here we go...

Nani, Mami, Akash & Payal - yes you are going to miss Aarav but doesnt it sound fishy that Sheetal wants to leave suddenly

this Raizada family I tell you.. they don't know when shyam was cheating them for years.. they don't know when Arnav was kidnapped .. they don't know sheetal's plan.. they didn't even know earlier days when Arnav pushed, pulled, pinned , almost kissed khushi.. they don't know what was between La and ASR ever.. how do u expect them to know a small gesture from Sheetal that she is leaving has any meanings???... so I agree their "be oblivious and be in for rude awakening" attitue.. no surprises there

Sheetal - in your bit to trap Arnav you made the huge blunder - if a man is soo drunk that he cannot remember anything then he will also not be able to perform in bed

Dear there are Kiddos in this forum like our dear Bornthisway my lub.. so am refraining saying anything further but except agreeing with you on this pt.πŸ˜‰

Arnav - why are you surprised that Khushi trusts you - have you forgotten your second wedding where she was adamant that you will come

Arnav - thank god you stopped Khushi from leaving you with Aarav and Sheetal - I would otherwise have had to take some action towards you

AGREED to the Tee

Khushi - how dare you leave Arnav behind - I thought I told you not to sacrifice your soul mate like this

She should certainly take some lessons from you ... when she is in UK give her a crash course

Khushi and Arnav - when a man and a woman trusts and loves each other - no one not even God himself will be able to separate them

Yes. 
ASR - I am waiting for you to appear tomorrow and finally put a stop to Sheetal

I guess this will not happen as easily as that.. infact in Sheetal's case ASR won;t appear at all even if he is not guilty.
I have an feeling that  Sheetal is going to face Khushi's wrath this time on...Khushi has a very gr8 heart to sacrifice but if some one plays around with her.. she makes sure they pay for it..

she did it even when that was mighty ASR.. ye Sheetal kaun hai.? What did she think of herself?.. ex-girl friends current husbands le jayenge?,!!!!  ... no Sheetal . play your tricks elsewhere. ..πŸ˜†

P.S. Madura is really playing this character well. Almost entire fandom hates her character Sheetal and no one is willing to buy her antics.. well done Madura !!

Preview - for once I am glad that you didnt show up today - I am eager to see what is going to happen

Inbestigation karna padtha hai true .Love this monkey😊

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved a episode a lot

specially arshi scenes
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the epi... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
its really a wonderful epi... coz of Barun rumor people are unable to think about the epi... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I really love this couple to the core...  what an emotional epi... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Arnav..poor guy... he is so confident on him..i am sure he will prove himself soon...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

and this girl...My Angel... you are really what a person... God has created you with so much of love, forgiveness and caring... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Arnav didnt clear his side ...but eventhough you are saying u love him allot like before and also trust him allot.. This is the exact Khushi i knew and i love... no one can be like you...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thats why i always support Khushi... she is  an Angel...
Lovvve you girl... β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

Yes Arnav you are correct... no one can separate Arshi...⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ
Arnav and Khushi will stay together...forever... in IPK and in our hearts too...  β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

i really feel so happy and lucky to be a part of this wonderful love and couple...at least as a fan... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post and lvely epi yesterday...quite poignant in a way like the maha epi just before Barun went n leave for MAMR..
There he kept saying as Arnav..I am leaving ...and he came back...here he said no one can separate Arnav and Khushi...hope tha cones true as well..
I really really hope they prove that sheetal is lying or in sme delusion herself..but why didn't Arnav think back to what he was doing on graduation day in the fist place..maybe that's what they will show today...
Now I jus want a beautiful ending t the show..if BS is quitting...
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Da episode was really nice. Bt da PH is pathetic!😑
iamknown2u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ye indead.. The episode was nice one