India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Need a break from this so here is a post about epi

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Okay guy I know we are all upset and confused about the current situation with Barun - as we cannot do anything about it until we hear from them directly tomorrow. Instead of losing sleep and raise our blood pressure I wanted to write a post about the wonderful episode we saw todayMonkey Winks

Aarav - you deserve a wonderful father as you are a cute kid who craves for a male role modelMonkey Icons
Aarav - but please let your father be someone else other than Khushi's soulmate ArnavIcon Monkey Yoyo

Nani, Mami, Akash & Payal - yes you are going to miss Aarav but doesnt it sound fishy that Sheetal wants to leave suddenlyMonkey Icons Yoyo

Sheetal - you have underestimated our Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - she will always stand by the people she lovesMonkey Icons Yoyo

Sheetal - in your bit to trap Arnav you made the huge blunder - if a man is soo drunk that he cannot remember anything then he will also not be able to perform in bedMonkey Icon Cici
Sheetal - your sneaky face expression gave you away when Arnav left your room in anger Monkey Winks

Sheetal - I know you fell down the stairs on purpose but couldnt you have gone into coma or somethingMonkey Icons

Arnav - why are you surprised that Khushi trusts you - have you forgotten your second wedding where she was adamant that you will comeMonkey Icons

Arnav - thank god you stopped Khushi from leaving you with Aarav and Sheetal - I would otherwise have had to take some action towards youMonkey Emoticon

Khushi - how dare you leave Arnav behind - I thought I told you not to sacrifice your soul mate like thisMonkey Icon

Khushi - I bow to you and your trust in Arnav - you both will always stand together against all the evil in the world - that includes the production house Monkey Winks

Khushi and Arnav - when a man and a woman trusts and loves each other - no one not even God himself will be able to separate them Monkey Emoticons
ASR - I am waiting for you to appear tomorrow and finally put a stop to Sheetal Icon Monkey Yoyo

Preview - for once I am glad that you didnt show up today - I am eager to see what is going to happen Monkey Icons Yoyo

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

Taneeshasa123456789leezaarhiisvassakuno1teja57princessep13cebelbammusubhabalandefineurekaarshian52yafa2barn4vkhushimedhavidchits_70aussiegal22Justanotherfanspaakidvidyaananthaxyzsantaswatsomohini_agarwalpnarsanamika00iamknown2uSumaiya27sskaug25persadianjalkukdi1craziefansoophieArshi143deeptha93punya25advaitaAnshi7el_florfizzyfairyFazzipanckLIONHEARTAce11lovesharunipkknd2o12arshi_sonashracrazesana535ninaraj1Banaya1tv_watchermubasheraTanumoncoolbakes_Jaladrosalineakheavenspiritashmir24Abyanpriyatnl.dproverAKozstormbornmeshassun2011kadi9chownainajnarGypsyrose21supriya.arshiRozy77hira2050Anamika100Nishitaraosamin6K.S.hoopoesreemeeraArnavKhushijodiroshaangifttagipkkndfanforevarockingcoupleshagun05BornToShipArShiSanthu.The.KingAmritsari.JugnisamiraodieforasrA_Soul-ayeshabfd-arshistarkooltoad--Yashi--lolly143chandana.sgmskLetzLiveOurLyfsmitarshagun_sarun-Sunset--SI-caskerprettyprisigridmelonie-Tulips-Simi1711_disha_Angel13.sweetchick.cocoatreeGayuArnav..SankiMedhz..GodhuliLogonfffan123...Tanu...Riima_Azraa.ProperPatola.Brooke.pup03seriousrimaNestleToulousepolly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKNichuss

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
The epi is awesome. Aarav is too cute. Sheetal is really hate-able creature as per the episode. I don't know whether her character will be turned out to be a positive one in the near future. Well, don't even wanna speculate whats gonna happen. Khushi when leaving Arnav left me crying. How can you leave him khushi? I know itz coz of ur golden heart which can't stand anybody's pain. I just loved how Arnav pulled her back...On the whole, the scene was perfectly implementedClap 

See, I finally managed to occupy 1st place on ur post, but on a black dayOuch pooor meeeDead

Edited by arshistar - 08 November 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd2o12sun2011Tinkerbell5Arshi.Sugi.IPK

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Yes the production house is Evil! :/

guryaTinkerbell5BornToShipArShiNestleToulouse

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
res

---deedi ur post bring smile on me...Smile

i was eally hurt witl barun quitting news..and production house pranks...

n atlast akshay..deepali...quit...Cry

Edited by Nichuss - 08 November 2012 at 12:15pm

sun2011AbyanTinkerbell5Arshi.Sugi.IPK

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Monkey Icon

Edited by BornThisWay - 10 November 2012 at 8:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Hey Monkey queen - nice postBig smileBig smile
I loved todays episodeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sheetal - in your bit to trap Arnav you made the huge blunder - if a man is soo drunk that he cannot remember anything then he will also not be able to perform in bed

What the??ROFLROFL u r very intelligentROFL i didn't know thisLOLLOL

Khushi - I bow to you and your trust in Arnav - you both will always stand together against all the evil in the world - that includes the production house 

@bold : Thumbs Up

Aarav - but please let your father be someone else other than Khushi's soulmate Arnav

Why don't you suggest Aarav to come to meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am ready to adopt himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
He will get ready made father tooLOLLOL

Edited by yashi_arnav - 08 November 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5lolly143Mini17

heavenspirit Goldie
heavenspirit
heavenspirit

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
your post make me happy...i loved today's epi...it was just wonderful...and after so many confusion...i am hell upset...you are a gr8 writer when it comes to you comedy writing... love you...

Abyansamin6Tinkerbell5Arshi.Sugi.IPK

panck Senior Member
panck
panck

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Okay guy I know we are all upset and confused about the current situation with Barun - as we cannot do anything about it until we hear from them directly tomorrow. Instead of losing sleep and raise our blood pressure I wanted to write a post about the wonderful episode we saw todayMonkey Winks

Aarav - you deserve a wonderful father as you are a cute kid who craves for a male role modelMonkey Icons
Aarav - but please let your father be someone else other than Khushi's soulmate ArnavIcon Monkey Yoyo

Nani, Mami, Akash & Payal - yes you are going to miss Aarav but doesnt it sound fishy that Sheetal wants to leave suddenlyMonkey Icons Yoyo

Sheetal - you have underestimated our Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - she will always stand by the people she lovesMonkey Icons Yoyo

Sheetal - in your bit to trap Arnav you made the huge blunder - if a man is soo drunk that he cannot remember anything then he will also not be able to perform in bedMonkey Icon Cici
Sheetal - your sneaky face expression gave you away when Arnav left your room in anger Monkey Winks

Sheetal - I know you fell down the stairs on purpose but couldnt you have gone into coma or somethingMonkey Icons

Arnav - why are you surprised that Khushi trusts you - have you forgotten your second wedding where she was adamant that you will comeMonkey Icons

Arnav - thank god you stopped Khushi from leaving you with Aarav and Sheetal - I would otherwise have had to take some action towards youMonkey Emoticon

Khushi - how dare you leave Arnav behind - I thought I told you not to sacrifice your soul mate like thisMonkey Icon

Khushi - I bow to you and your trust in Arnav - you both will always stand together against all the evil in the world - that includes the production house Monkey Winks

Khushi and Arnav - when a man and a woman trusts and loves each other - no one not even God himself will be able to separate them Monkey Emoticons
ASR - I am waiting for you to appear tomorrow and finally put a stop to Sheetal Icon Monkey Yoyo

Preview - for once I am glad that you didnt show up today - I am eager to see what is going to happen Monkey Icons Yoyo

@red - ROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadi9Tinkerbell5

Go to top