TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update😃...sorry for the late reply... 😳
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 17

awesome so RaYa goona stay together in past awesome yaaar just loved it Ram's attitude towards Priya just rocking soon he will make her crazy for him... awesome past just amezinh yaar just loveing the past story so wanted to know what will happen next... in presant ya its been bit confusing but yet amezing too gud Ram gonna come to meet his 2 princess too gud...yaar Ram is gonna have lot of fun with them also along with his wify too... so waitinggg plz do update soonnn...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvbalh

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">hello guys</font>

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">thanks a lot for all ur sweetest comments . </font>

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">well i hope i do write good! am not sure how good is it. i hope u all like the story .</font>
<font size="3" color="#3333cc">i guess the on going present and past track is confusing. i just thought of telling the story this way , the main story is the past not the present. everything that happened in past made them fall in love happens in present. i could not manage it well. 😭</font>

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">i was thinking to end this story as soon as possible. the reason of slow updating is am a little busy . please excuse me. now please help me guys. tell me what will be good in the story. y ram married ayesha n how they got separate is in the past . it is a small plot of sid, ayesha and shipra.. so tel me soon i will post the next update soon i receive ur comments. </font>

<font size="3" color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Past and presentparalleltrack !</font>
<font size="3" color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">or</font>
<font size="3" color="#990066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">first past n then present !</font>

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">please let me know ur POV so that i can improvise my story ! please help guys</font>

<font size="3" color="#3333cc">😃
</font>

yaar plz don't end this FF so soon... plzzz big nooo... i loved this story n continue they way u r doing it's something really diffrent n we all enjoying a alot... so plz do update next soon they way u want plz...
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The main aspect of the story is the way u present both the tracks simultaneously but very beautifully  Dont end this ff and carry it on in the same way  Thank u
viny_queen thumbnail
Rabbit 3 smiley 086
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2