India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 8)

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
@Pooja:  Guess super girl purvi sure picked up some vampire like supernatural powers from jay khurana! Who knew! ;)

Loved the reference - sangat ka asar Tongue
editing to add: you mean werewolf not vampire no? 

@Bee: No I didn't mean the peel off ones either, these are the permanent blacklight/UV ones...have seen quite a few episodes of LA Ink so know a bit about them...Oh so Ovi is eager for a tattoo already, hmm, she can give Kat Von D good company LOL

Edited by peachesnplums - 09 November 2012 at 6:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Ashlaika

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

@Pooja:  Guess super girl purvi sure picked up some vampire like supernatural powers from jay khurana! Who knew! ;)

@Bee: No I didn't mean the peel off ones either, these' are the permanent blacklight/UV ones...have seen quite a few episodes of LA Ink so know a bit about them...Oh so Ovi is eager for a tattoo already, hmm, she can give Kat Von D good company LOL

peaches, you think those UV ones are available in India or we need to get the LA Ink folks to courier it over there? WinkLOL

Ashlaikapeachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

@Bee: No I didn't mean the peel off ones either, these' are the permanent blacklight/UV ones...have seen quite a few episodes of LA Ink so know a bit about them...Oh so Ovi is eager for a tattoo already, hmm, she can give Kat Von D good company LOL

peaches, you think those UV ones are available in India or we need to get the LA Ink folks to courier it over there? WinkLOL

Not sure Bee. So that Ovi ma'am gets what she wants (as that's of prime importance), perhaps you can add a courier too, along with Vila's pacifiers TongueLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriadittyjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Forget about Arjun and Purvi for a minute... Ovi's behaviour is disrespectful and sooo low and disgraceful to her family. Other than Archu, no one told her off today... She really does need that pacifier since she is nothing more than a petulant child.

</div>
I cannot stand Arjun or Purvi right now - for they are both ruining their own lives. But more than them, I cannot stand Ovi. And its not that I cant stand her cause what she has done to ArVi... but I cannot stand her for who she is!!!

<div>She is an absolutely ridiculous example of a young woman, a daughter, a wife, a sister and a person !!!! Her behaviour today was deplorable for any young woman and should not be accepted and encouraged or even praised. Nothing about today was justified or could be justified!!!

This has nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi. This is simply on Ovi alone. I repeat-This is ALL ON OVI and absolutely nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi!!!

Which woman disrepects food and tosses it away like trash?

Which kind of person bites the hand that feeds them? (When Arjun left home, Farooq gave him a job and a salary - irregardless of his reasons for leaving home, he did and he respects Farooq for that)

Which girl does not respect elders and behaves in such a way in front of her parents and husband?

Awesome PostClapClapClap

@Ash jyo laurie bee u Girls r HilariousROFLROFL

Edited by Huma- - 09 November 2012 at 7:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikaAnAvidReaderprityy89peachesnplums

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Dear Varsha,

I agree that the whole Farooq Bhai entry yesterday, and his long speech, both seemed strange and forced.

I too could not see where Purvi came into the expansion of his business, unless he believes that her stepping into his garage with Arjun brought him all this luck! His seeking out Purvi  looked totally stage-managed; if he had asked for Arjun instead of Purvi, it would have seemed natural for it is to Arjun that he should be really grateful.

Secondly, if he had gone first to the Karanjkars, surely he would have offered wedding congratulations to Sulochana, and the whole truth should have come out right away. It is odd that this did not happen.

As for the Deshmukhs, they must all be familiar with Ovi's tea-kettle temper - even Arjun mentions to her one evening that he did not mind her temper because he knows it from their childhood - and they have never done anything to correct it or her. Given this, at least one of them should have moved to clarify matters and stop Farooq in his tracks.

But it all stage-managed, so he has to speak his whole spiel, followed by Ovl's tantrum - why could she not have stated the fact plainly and firmly to Faroq, instead of behaving like this? - and then Archana's spiel.

The last was completely at a tangent, and I could not make head or tail of it. Where was there any question of Purvi not being able to come there whenever she wanted? No one said that, not  even Ovi.The problem is that everyone is PR wants to get on to a soapbox and make a speech, relevant or not, and when it is Archana, of course no one points that out to her, for she can, by definition, do no wrong!

Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sherma what business did Farouk bhai have coming to Ds to give Mithai to Purvi?  Purvi never worked for him nor she did anything to help his business...FB wanted to show appreciation gesture to Arjun than go to Kirloskar house na...WHy come to Ds and go on and on and on abt Arjun-Purvi holy jodi of the century while the wife is sitting there..This is all to have Ovi get upset make her look bad and people feel sorry for Bichari Purvi...

Arjun has something big time missing in his ****s...

CVs are playing with Arjun-purvi fans by keeps showing that stupid carrot dangling in front of their faces hoping they might get united...TRP business...While doing that they are destroying Ovi and making mockery out of institution of marriage..

Get Arjun-Ovi divorced and getthe two desperados married so viewers can live in peace..

Sherma I totally agree with your post..

Archana took Ovi's one sentence to Purvi "why r u still standing here" to totally diff tangent ...Abt Purvi having all the right to be in Ds home and she can come and go whenever...Ovi never said Purvi could not come to Ds...Words were put in her mouth by Jhansi ki rani Archana...

Teju has turned idiot as she followed manipulative Purvi to ck on her but showed no sympathy for her own twin..

Edited by sashashyam - 09 November 2012 at 7:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapishermaDabulls23

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Bee and Peach while u guys are at it i will like to add another tattoo.Since JLO is so insecure and ready to pop a gasket every time someone makes a mistake concerning her marriage why not have Arjun get a tattoo of JLO's face on his heart.By doing this if anyone is to ever question JLO again instead of giving them those dead looks and spit fire out of her mouth all she has to tell them
'i am then only one in Arjun's heart.Arjun pati devji rip off ur shirt  and show then whose in ur heart.''
We all know who is inside's Arjun's heart thoughWink Wink

Edited by ameilia - 09 November 2012 at 8:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriadittyJShivAshlaikaprityy89peachesnplums

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i am nowhere saying ovis reacyion was right on thrwing the mithai or insulting farooqbhai
what i am saying every1 was uncomfy,but no1 dared to tell anyting to farooqbhai cause of archu.
i cld feel the deperation in savitas eye to clear it,but she idnt thinking mnav will get angry,and he will go away from her
i dont blame purvi here,but i blame arjun and armaan
and ovi dint blast farooqbhai as sooon ashe strted praising purvi,she got mad when he stred blessing them and saying no third person can have eye on them
and wife wld have,reacted lke this
any1 pass a small comment on purvi or her chrcter,archu cumes in the middle as a jhasi ki rani,
and evn ovi just dint do or say anyting to purvi befre farooqbhai came,it was a;; peace for her,nor was sheirritated on seeing purvi there,nor did she made any face when purv i served arjun or sat with them
y dint archu do anyting yesterday,and it wasnt only for ovi
it was for purvi too,y will any mom wants her daughter to have a picture of being married,when she is single
it was looking like if ovi had not opened her mouth,none of them wld have..and that farooqbhai wld have thought that arvi are married
i found farooqbhai extra,and i wld not have said it,if the same thingwld have happened at karanjkar house or dkhouse
he was behaving as if he have seen arvis luvs everythere,hw much i know purvi had met him once or twice,so y so much luv for the jodi

KalapiDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Varsha,
Hi Shyamala dear...How r u?  Meaning to respond to PM but been busy and want to write properly Big smile Hope your wrist is getting better and so is your mom ...

I agree that the whole Farooq Bhai entry yesterday, and his long speech, both seemed strange and forced.
Glad to know you thought the same Big smile

I too could not see where Purvi came into the expansion of his business, unless he believes that her stepping into his garage with Arjun brought him all this luck! His seeking out Purvi  looked totally stage-managed; if he had asked for Arjun instead of Purvi, it would have seemed natural for it is to Arjun that he should be really grateful.
THat is exactly my thoughts...Why did he not go to Kirloskars first? He went to Karanjkars he would have found out Purvi-Arjun did not get married...What is the purpose for him to show up and start talking beyond at the Ds doorstep while they are having family time?  For crying out loud he did not even ask for Arjun..he asked for Purvi who never worked for him, may have stopped by at the garage once or twice..So to me it was totally uncalled for..It was staged to create drama so Ovi can go off..
Secondly, if he had gone first to the Karanjkars, surely he would have offered wedding congratulations to Sulochana, and the whole truth should have come out right away. It is odd that this did not happen.

As for the Deshmukhs, they must all be familiar with Ovi's tea-kettle temper - even Arjun mentions to her one evening that he did not mind her temper because he knows it from their childhood - and they have never done anything to correct it or her. Given this, at least one of them should have moved to clarify matters and stop Farooq in his tracks.
Well It was Arjun and ArMan's place to stop FB and clear up the mattter nicely-shortly...But that did not happen at all..

But it all stage-managed, so he has to speak his whole spiel, followed by Ovl's tantrum - why could she not have stated the fact plainly and firmly to Faroq, instead of behaving like this? - and then Archana's spiel.

As Sherma mentioned in her last post...Ovi was fine and the whole family was enjoying...Even with FB's ranting she did not say anything until he said "No one should come between the jodi" ..That was the breaking point for her...How much was she supposed to stand there and listen...Ofcourse I agree she should have talked firmly and assertively telling the fact...Should not have lost it or thrown mithai...But she has been pushed far enough and Purvi has been rubbed in her face enough by not only her husband but now random people too..No where I am or have said Ovi did right...But she is also been wronged...Arjun should have taken care of the situation or her parents should have and she would not have had a ny need to speak..

The last was completely at a tangent, and I could not make head or tail of it. Where was there any question of Purvi not being able to come there whenever she wanted? No one said that, not  even Ovi.The problem is that everyone is PR wants to get on to a soapbox and make a speech, relevant or not, and when it is Archana, of course no one points that out to her, for she can, by definition, do no wrong!
Archana's Jhansi ki rani roop was uncalled for and premature-out of context and ridiculous...She had no reason to take Purvi's side and give the lecture that she did abt how much right Purvi had being there...Bakwas..

Even Savita looked frustrated and wanted to say something..Would have said something to FB had it been the old Savita...new reformed sudhri huvi Savita does not do anything to rock the ArMan boat...Because she is afraid of losing her son and Grand kids..Sherma you are totally right with your last post..Clap

Varsha Shyamala

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sherma what business did Farouk bhai have coming to Ds to give Mithai to Purvi?  Purvi never worked for him nor she did anything to help his business...FB wanted to show appreciation gesture to Arjun than go to Kirloskar house na...WHy come to Ds and go on and on and on abt Arjun-Purvi holy jodi of the century while the wife is sitting there..This is all to have Ovi get upset make her look bad and people feel sorry for Bichari Purvi...

Arjun has something big time missing in his ****s...

CVs are playing with Arjun-purvi fans by keeps showing that stupid carrot dangling in front of their faces hoping they might get united...TRP business...While doing that they are destroying Ovi and making mockery out of institution of marriage..

Get Arjun-Ovi divorced and getthe two desperados married so viewers can live in peace..

Sherma I totally agree with your post..

Archana took Ovi's one sentence to Purvi "why r u still standing here" to totally diff tangent ...Abt Purvi having all the right to be in Ds home and she can come and go whenever...Ovi never said Purvi could not come to Ds...Words were put in her mouth by Jhansi ki rani Archana...

Teju has turned idiot as she followed manipulative Purvi to ck on her but showed no sympathy for her own twin..

Kalapisherma

Go to top