Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 7)

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

[QUOTE=Ashlaika]
Forget about Arjun and Purvi for a minute... Ovi's behaviour is disrespectful and sooo low and disgraceful to her family. Other than Archu, no one told her off today... She really does need that pacifier since she is nothing more than a petulant child.

</div>
</div>
I cannot stand Arjun or Purvi right now - for they are both ruining their own lives. But more than them, I cannot stand Ovi. And its not that I cant stand her cause what she has done to ArVi... but I cannot stand her for who she is!!!

<div>She is an absolutely ridiculous example of a young woman, a daughter, a wife, a sister and a person !!!! Her behaviour today was deplorable for any young woman and should not be accepted and encouraged or even praised. Nothing about today was justified or could be justified!!!

This has nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi. This is simply on Ovi alone. I repeat-This is ALL ON OVI and absolutely nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi!!!

<div>Which woman disrepects food and tosses it away like trash?

Which kind of person bites the hand that feeds them? (When Arjun left home, Farooq gave him a job and a salary - irregardless of his reasons for leaving home, he did and he respects Farooq for that)

Which girl does not respect elders and behaves in such a way in front of her parents and husband?

very well said Ash.. Clap Clap Clapcouldnt agree with u more..!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 08 November 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by sipokobusak

[QUOTE=sherma]i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

Clap Clap  Clap you are totally right Sherma Clap Clap Clap

100% right.

Arjun and Purvi are playing with Ovi's life.
They ruining her life.
I just hope Purvi leave the city as soon as possible.
Whether fate will bring them together one day is another story..
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.
If she stay..same thing will happen over and over again.

[/QUOT

Yep and everytime Ovi will be tagged insecure, obsessed, selfish, mannerless for making an Wifely issue, Arjun the husband in love with his SIL will tell WIFI "relax dear", and everyone will feel sorry for Bichari Purvi who stands like a cat with the innocent face after eating 100 mouse...Innocent as urkle & famouse Q "Did I do that" WinkLOL

Now tell me honestly,
Is ovi NOT insecure??
Is Ovi NOT obsessed??
Is Ovi not Selfish??
Is Ovi not mannerless??
And what 100 mouse has Purvi eaten?? 
Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not forgive Ovi for her wrong doing just because she is Armaan's "biological" daughter. I would never expect my daughter's husband to coddle her after she behaved like Ovi did today...instead, not only I would expect him to get upset with her for such rude and selfish behaviour but I would also give her a piece of my mind. Ovi's behavior today was totally unjustified and selfish and this is certainly not the first time. She IS insecure, self-absorbed, selfish and mannerless. My POV

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypp29jdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivbee5aathyaAshlaikasunflower52bonibrightpeachesnplumsameiliaAnAvidReader

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolce123

[QUOTE=Dabulls23][QUOTE=sipokobusak]

Now tell me honestly,
Is ovi NOT insecure??
Is Ovi NOT obsessed??
Is Ovi not Selfish??
Is Ovi not mannerless??
Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not forgive Ovi for her wrong doing just because she is Armaan's "biological" daughter. I would never expect my daughter's husband to coddle her after she behaved like Ovi did today...instead, not only I would expect him to get upset with her for such rude and selfish behaviour but I would also give her a piece of my mind. Ovi's behavior today was totally unjustified and selfish and this is certainly not the first time. She IS insecure, self-absorbed, selfish and mannerless. My POV

Let me answer your questions :) 

Ovi is Insecure because of Purvi.
Ovi is obsessed with Arjun because of Purvi
Ovi is mannerless also because of Purvi
Ovi is selfish also because Purvi did reiki and put all these negative traits in her

If people expect Arjun to have gotten into the marriage mess himself very well knowingl, Ovi was not unaware of the relationship between arjun- purvi. So, as people expect to arjun to NOW work on his marriage, why don't they expect Ovi to be more patient? But no, it is ok for a person to be selfish, then well, Arjun-Purvi being selfish for their love too...I guess it evens out:P 

Marriage is a revered institution, but when Ovi bartered for it " by suicidal attempts and deal making" she did not exactly give it the holy status that it commands. So jeeja-saali hi sahi, i think they are also being right by being selfish for themselves. Why should they work on forgetting each other, when Ovi clearly can't give up her own needs either? 

It's just all justification for Ovi that people can pull up. what is wrong is wrong and no matter what anyone says, Ovi is simply getting what she signed up for. No one can feel sorry for her in this mess.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123adittyjdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDsunflower52Huma-peachesnplumsbonibrightAnAvidReader

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

[QUOTE=Dabulls23][QUOTE=sipokobusak]

Now tell me honestly,
Is ovi NOT insecure??
Is Ovi NOT obsessed??
Is Ovi not Selfish??
Is Ovi not mannerless??

Let me answer your questions :)

Ovi is Insecure because of Purvi.
Ovi is obsessed with Arjun because of Purvi
Ovi is mannerless also because of Purvi
Ovi is selfish also because Purvi did reiki and put all these negative traits in her

If people expect Arjun to have gotten into the marriage mess himself very well knowingl, Ovi was not unaware of the relationship between arjun- purvi. So, as people expect to arjun to NOW work on his marriage, why don't they expect Ovi to be more patient? But no, it is ok for a person to be selfish, then well, Arjun-Purvi being selfish for their love too...I guess it evens out:P

Marriage is a revered institution, but when Ovi bartered for it " by suicidal attempts and deal making" she did not exactly give it the holy status that it commands. So jeeja-saali hi sahi, i think they are also being right by being selfish for themselves. Why should they work on forgetting each other, when Ovi clearly can't give up her own needs either?

It's just all justification for Ovi that people can pull up. what is wrong is wrong and no matter what anyone says, Ovi is simply getting what she signed up for. No one can feel sorry for her in this mess.

so agree with u..
@bolded part-well said..if she doesnt care about purvi and arjun's feelings they also shouldn't give a damn to her feelings as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by bee5

PP,
  Even if Ovi commits a murder , it would the Knife's fault!!! LMHO !!!

No, it will be all Purvi's fault, for she 'eyelocked' at Arjun and that made Ovi pick up the knife!!

Jyothi and Bee LOL. I was just saying on Wednesday that Ovi will get away with murder (metaphorically speaking)...After yesterday's tamasha, I'm guessing the literal one may just be true as well. There's Purvi or Arjun to blame after all for most things that go wrong in PR these days. They're not blameless, but like dolce123 said, let's call a spade a spade if we're trying to be objective.

Great posts Pooja, Jyothi, Bee, Laurie, Ash, Amy and Sheena Thumbs Up

Highlighting some parts in red that I  liked and enjoyed reading - 

@Pooja: So let her be asanskaari and put some aphrodisiac in the halwa for jeeju. 
Exactly, might as well, as someone rightly said in another thread, damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Really liked your point about Annapurna and not differentiating between gods too. And I think even the agnostics (if there are any around here) will agree it's not right to throw and waste food on the floor when so many sleep hungry...but who will explain that to Ovi, not the dubmstruck family by the way they behaved yesterday Ermm

@bee5: tattoo on AK - that should make it clear...perhaps get one of those neon ones, so even if it's dark, people can see he's Ovi's Tongue

LOL

@Sheena: not the duty of the guests to run a 'Google search' before attending a party
I'm guessing if we're in PR land, and gonna meet Ovi, that should be a prerequisite, unless you want to be insulted. Farooq Bhai must be cursing his luck LOL

@cocololo123
Where I am from, people would have put a person like Ovi in a mental Asylum already!
and trust me there are a few others I want to send there from PR, starting with their CVs

@Amy
Ovi was WRONG today and Arjun and Purvi cant be her scapegoats every time she messes up.
Absolutely!

@Ash- a PA for Ovi's wedding with AK sounds good. I think she'd like the publicity and the coverage. In case there's some transmission blackout, there's Purvi to blame!

@Jyothi - CNN and super girl LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29geetrana45jdronamrajuWanderingBeautynaomihyugaJShivbee5crazygirl4RDsunflower52AshlaikabonibrightHuma-ameilia

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by bee5

PP,

No, it will be all Purvi's fault, for she 'eyelocked' at Arjun and that made Ovi pick up the knife!!

Jyothi and BeeLOL. I was just saying on Wednesday that Ovi will get away with murder (metaphorically speaking)...After yesterday's tamasha, I'm guessing the literal one may just be true as well.There's Purvi or Arjun to blame after all for most things that go wrong in PR these days. They're not blameless, but like dolce123 said, let's call a spade a spade if we're trying to be objective.

Great posts Pooja, Jyothi, Bee, Laurie, Ash, Amy and SheenaThumbs Up

Highlighting some parts in red that I liked and enjoyed reading -

@Pooja: <font color="#ff0000">So let her be asanskaari and put some aphrodisiac in the halwa for jeeju.</font>
Exactly, might as well, as someone rightly said in another thread, damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Really liked your point about Annapurna and not differentiating between gods too. And I think even the agnostics (if there are any around here) will agree it's not right to throw and waste food on the floor when so many sleep hungry...but who will explain that to Ovi, not the dubmstruck family by the way they behaved yesterdayErmm

@bee5: tattoo on AK - that should make it clear...perhaps get one of those neon ones, so even if it's dark, people can see he's Ovi'sTongue

<font color="#ff0000">Even if Ovi commits a murder , it would the Knife's fault!!! LMHO !!!</font>
LOL

@Sheena: <font color="#ff0000">not the duty of the guests to run a 'Google search' before attending a party</font>
I'm guessing if we're in PR land, and gonna meet Ovi, that should be a prerequisite, unless you want to be insulted. Farooq Bhai must be cursing his luckLOL

@cocololo123
<font color="#ff0000">Where I am from, people would have put a person like Ovi in a mental Asylum already!</font>
and trust me there are a few others I want to send there from PR, starting with their CVs

@Amy
<font color="#ff0000">Ovi was WRONG today and Arjun and Purvi cant be her scapegoats every time she messes up.</font>
Absolutely!

@Ash- a PA for Ovi's wedding with AK sounds good. I think she'd like the publicity and the coverage. In case there's some transmission blackout, there's Purvi to blame!

@Jyothi - CNN and super girlLOL

Hi peaches! Thank you for your comments! I am rolling laughing at everyone's suggestions too! I love the neon tattoo part! Ofcourse we must keep all components in mind when dealing with this woman! Google searches was a great point too and I really feel like farukh Bhai fled for his life when he said sorry and ran away.. Haahha poor nAutanki:p

And yes, of there is a transmission failure ar even a natural calamity like hurricane that blows everything out during Ovis super important announcement, purvi will be made to blame! Guess super girl purvi sure picked up some vampire like supernatural powers from jay khurana! Who knew! ;)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivAshlaikabee5crazygirl4RDHuma-bonibrightpeachesnplums

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Peaches,
  Let me clarify .. I didn't mean those sticky type tattoos. I am afraid the boy would just peel it off when Ovi is not looking.LOL For Ovi, the bechari, we don't want that, do we?LOL
  So, its the Permanent Tattoo I am referring too ... 

I just heard, Ovi jumped up at the tattoo idea. Her next job is to have a design to go with the message and is looking for some nice design ideas.

While at it, she also wants folks to suggest the color the wording should be engraved in ... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivAshlaikabonibrightHuma-peachesnplums

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Now tell me honestly,
Is ovi NOT insecure??
Is Ovi NOT obsessed??
Is Ovi not Selfish??
Is Ovi not mannerless??

dolce dear,
  The list seems too short ... no?
  When it comes to anything about Ovi, it has to her the highest and the greatest. Please add some more .. it doesn't suit Ovi to have just few adjectives. Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123adittyjdronamrajunaomihyugaJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

Go to top