Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 5)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
PP,
  Even if Ovi commits a murder , it would the Knife's fault!!! LMHO !!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypp29jdronamrajuAxiomJShivjkhusiAshlaikasunflower52peachesnplumsHuma-

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Ash, Jyo,
  There are extremely high chances that innocent and naive ppl in India will still miss the CNN, TV, Radio,k Newspaper and Youtube.

She should get "OVI's HUSBAND" or "BELONGS TO OVI. KEEP OFF LIMITS." tattooed on Arjun's Forehead. With that, anyone looking at Arjun will get the message straight. It will serve 2 purpose: 
1. Will keep naive ppl like Farroq Bhai informed  and not commit "nautanki"
2. Will be a deterrent  for lauki-ka-halwa-making-tricky Purvi and other such seductresses.

lovely bee...bad bad purvi !! cooking seductress, serving seductress, mahaan sanskaari, social reformer, so many avatars, must be super girl !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypp29AxiomJShivbee5Ashlaikapeachesnplums

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by jdronamraju

This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!

How about CNN so there is full world wide coverage, and all her canadian friends get it too !!

OMG - good one Jyo ROFL

actually - we both forgot the most important one -  WWW!!!! The World Wide Web... she should do a You tube video... it would go viral in minutes!!!

YouTube you say???? As in - Ov- Ov- Ov- Ov- Ov- Ovi Got-'im Style ROFL

I am trying to imagine that style , Laurie.. and all I can see is a pouty crying face ... 
I am afraid if ppl  watching that video would think 'crying' is THE in-thing these days?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriadittyAxiomjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikapeachesnplums

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

PP,
  Even if Ovi commits a murder , it would the Knife's fault!!! LMHO !!!

No, it will be all Purvi's fault, for she 'eyelocked' at Arjun and that made Ovi pick up the knife!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypp29vgiriAxiomJShivAshlaikasunflower52bee5Huma-peachesnplumsbonibright

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Ash, Jyo,
  There are extremely high chances that innocent and naive ppl in India will still miss the CNN, TV, Radio,k Newspaper and Youtube.

She should get "OVI's HUSBAND" or "BELONGS TO OVI. KEEP OFF LIMITS." tattooed on Arjun's Forehead. With that, anyone looking at Arjun will get the message straight. It will serve 2 purpose: 
2. Will be a deterrent  for lauki-ka-halwa-making-tricky Purvi and other such seductresses.

lovely bee...bad bad purvi !! cooking seductress, serving seductress, mahaan sanskaari, social reformer, so many avatars, must be super girl !!

I quite like that actually - It's a bird, it's a plane, It's SUP-PER PURVI to the rescue! LOL

She'd look most lovely in the costume - will match her complexion very well Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriadittyJShivAshlaikabee5peachesnplums

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#0000ff">I agree
Sherma, Farooq bhai was such a nautaki...who could just come and start blabbering...a
guest just walks in and goes on talking without considering the situation...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman">
</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Another
weird thingy, Archana jumps in the support Purvi without pacifying Ovi once...why
can't this woman learn to manage situations better...she is 55+yrs for crying out loud,
where is her protective instinct for both Ovi and Purvi here...She should have
stopped Farroq, it is also Purvi, the unmarried daughter's respect in the society...stopped
it at once...if she was in a shock, which Is hard to acceptConfused...she should have
walked over and started pacifying Ovi instead of letting that fiasco continue...she
is a failure when an apt handling of situations are needed...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</div>
PS: what Ovi did is understandable...how long an ex-flame be rubbed on a wife...how long a wife can take it...surely, she will burst...
</font>
<div>

Oh yeah yeah... I think Ofcourse farukh Bhai the nAutanki..I think he introduced himself to the famih and said that Arjun worked for him blah blah..and no one really interrupted the man.. But the guest is at fair Ofcourse...and oh yes ovi throwing Annapurna Devi on the floor just because someone wrongly believed the wedding card he received to be the truth is fine! I mean sulochana taking bappas garland and putting on varsha is so abhorred! I wonder why people have such biased attitude towards gods and their insults!

So bappas insult is wrong but if a wife feels oh god this nAutanki man has come here to run purvi in her face, and insults goddes of food, it is alright man! C'mon!

And then everyone talks about objective view points! Hahahaha...

I wonder how people would react if their daughters or dils behaved this way with a guest and three food on the floor...Maybe it would be excused owing to her beig wronged all the time! Oops!

Pooja my dear, yes, I found Farooq bhai nautanki…my opinion absolutely…I never seen a guest who just blabbing away, just across the door. Besides, he is visiting the Deshmukhs for the first time, shouldn't he be following protocol and wait to be invited in? By the way, was those sweets that valuable that he took Deshmukhs address and walked right into some unknown home…I mean, I can understand him knowing Karanjka's house, since his garage his closer to K's…but walking into someone's else house without knowing them and blabbering was too weird to meConfused…am sure it happens, all sorts of interesting things happens that makes life absolutely entertaining for me LOL

As for throwing those sweets, oh well…not necessarily a great idea….but pulling Annapurna here…so, I am assuming that all of Karajnkars and Deshmukhs never throw a grain away…uff…. LOL

But again, Ovi's situation to me is very understandable. That is what I said…How could you feel dear if you were in Ovi's shoe?…could you have thought of moral high grounds…I wouldn't dear, I could hate my hubby's ex – who is constantly been rubbed onto my face? Is that easy to take…can one be all forgiving and smile benevolently on that idiotic situation….besides, all that Purvi blessing, is that increasing her status in the society, when she is the saali here???

I did say, if you read my post closely, without unnecessarily jumping on me, that Archana, should have controlled the situation better, stopping the unnecessarily blabbering and running to Ovi's side, preventing further explosion, Ovi did talk about her problems with Archana before, so being a mom with a sixth sense (totally lacking I guessConfused)….she should have that foresight and could have prevented the situation from becoming a full-blown tamasha….extremely bad management here from parents who knew all their past history…Archana, should have involved herself right away and stopped the honorable guest from making a mockery of himself, not to mention, insulting Damad Arjun and Ovi too, and messing with Purvi's honor….a guest who crosses his responsibilities and boundaries aren't treated with high esteem, in my opinion…there is a maryada and responsibilities for the host as well as the guest and that boundary should be maintained….in my humble opinion….

Anyway, are you comparing a shraadh of a living person equivalent to throwing of sweets…oh well, it might be equivalent to you….I don't think so, sorry, my point of views are different, Shraadh is not done in Hinduism using the garland from God…that is bad omen…..not to mention, the sin is more on Sulo, because one doesn't even pray during shraadh….besides, who gave Sulo the right to interfere in the personal relation between God and Varsha…oh, I forget, Sulo is the future AvatarConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Dabulls23

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Ash, Jyo,

I quite like that actually - It's a bird, it's a plane, It's SUP-PER PURVI to the rescue! LOL

She'd look most lovely in the costume - will match her complexion very well Big smile

@bold - I was gonna say that EXACT thing!!!! LOL LOL LOL 

couldnt agree more of what u said in red Big smile Wink.

Hmmm... Arjun may like that look. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAxiomjdronamrajuJShivjkhusibee5Huma-peachesnplums

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Ash, Jyo,

@bold - I was gonna say that EXACT thing!!!! LOL LOL LOL 

couldnt agree more of what u said in red Big smile Wink.

Hmmm... Arjun may like that look. LOL

Remember the look he gave her on their engagement day when she walked out of the room? Wink

Well, it would be THAT times 10,000 - since that seems to be a magic number for them LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyjdronamrajubee5AshlaikaHuma-peachesnplums

Go to top