Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 4)

---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

caribbeanchica Groupbie
caribbeanchica
caribbeanchica

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

I agree Sherma, Farooq bhai was such a nautaki...who could just come and start blabbering...a guest just walks in and goes on talking without considering the situation...

Another weird thingy, Archana jumps in the support Purvi without pacifying Ovi once...why can't this woman learn to manage situations better...she is 55+yrs for crying out loud, where is her protective instinct for both Ovi and Purvi here...She should have stopped Farroq, it is also Purvi, the unmarried daughter's respect in the society...stopped it at once...if she was in a shock, which Is hard to acceptConfused...she should have walked over and started pacifying Ovi instead of letting that fiasco continue...she is a failure when an apt handling of situations are needed...

PS: what Ovi did is understandable...how long an ex-flame be rubbed on a wife...how long a wife can take it...surely, she will burst...
I  cant comprehend how  anyone can sympathise with ovi...every action is going to have a reaction/consequences..Ovi knew dat Arjun doesnt love her,he loves purvi,yet she still  forced Purvi to gaive her arjun.What the hell she expected that arjun will atuomatically fall in love with her.Im sorry but people talking about the sanctuary of marriage but could a marriage work when  it is a one sided love and the other person have to force themself to love their spouse??Love occurs naturally its not forced ,stolen or bought? the question is,"Is arjuns's love for Ovi natural"after answering that question you will know who is right or wrong..The only reason Ovi is having so much insecurities is coz she knew in her heart the trick she did to attain Arjun.Its just like a fugitive who is always on the run and have to keep looking over his shoulders.Its the same thing with Ovi she will always have  mistrust issue  coz of her deceitful ways,she will never have peace of mind,.when u commit a dirty evil deed witth a corrupt mind ur thinking and perception of other people bahviour becomes warped.Ovi is doing  agreat job of destroying her own life,no one needs to lift a finger to help do it.Ovi is just  a wife in name.Im sorry but that is the reality of it.why preach purness of rituals  when the mind/heart of ovi wasnt pure .

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012adittyJShivPancham101Ashlaikasunflower52jkhusibonibright_IHeartFriendz_Huma-peachesnplumsameilia

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!

ahahahahh loved your post. you are so right! It is so wrong for the whole wide world to NOT BE UPDATED on Ovis new status as Mrs. Kirloskar! I think youtube video and a small press conference should do it! and CNN coverage may make it more substantial. 

I am so amused by people and their logic at blaming Purvi and Arjun for everything. and not raising a finger at ovi and then on other posts lamenting at how objective their view points on EACH character is! hahaha it's seeming like a contradictory thing now isn't it? Yesterday everyone was all about how bappas insult happened, how wrong of Manav to lose his self control in a public function...well, seems like there is a little favoritism between gods as well? Annapurna is really not a goddess, but bappa ofcourse! how dare? This is what gets my blood boiling. If you claim to be objective, be objective. I am all for bashing Arjun and Purvi when they are wrong. And if i want to defend them, I openly will declare that they are my favorites and I will not let any muck on their character get to me. But some people love to say objectiveness is their forte and then clearly ignore wrong doings by "their" favorites ( or so it seems)

Also for sipokobusak, I agree yaar,...maybe mr and mrs. kirloskar should move to canada and make babies. Let's try Arjun giving Ovi any baby without Purvi's consent and orders.ahahaha that would be totally something to wait an eternity for, as he clearly has no notion of doign anything without Purvi showing him the way. :P

Maybe that's the karmic b*** going back to Ovi as well for being a negative character. Everyone pays their dues, Ovi is paying hers as well.

Maybe you can convince Arjun, if not Purvi to follow through with this? 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012AxiomjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5jkhusisunflower52peachesnplumsbonibrightameilia

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Ash, Jyo,
  There are extremely high chances that innocent and naive ppl in India will still miss the CNN, TV, Radio,k Newspaper and Youtube.

She should get "OVI's HUSBAND" or "BELONGS TO OVI. KEEP OFF LIMITS." tattooed on Arjun's Forehead. With that, anyone looking at Arjun will get the message straight. It will serve 2 purpose: 
1. Will keep naive ppl like Farroq Bhai informed  and not commit "nautanki"
2. Will be a deterrent  for lauki-ka-halwa-making-tricky Purvi and other such seductresses.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012adittypp29Sakhile---CoCo---jdronamrajuAxiomPancham101JShivAshlaikasunflower52jkhusibonibrightpeachesnplumsameilia_IHeartFriendz_Huma-

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Pacham01, I hope you don't mind me quoting u..But, loved what you said in one of the threads.

Guys, Please keep these words of wisdom in mind !! Or, you will face the same fate as Farooq Bhai !!!

Conventional Wisdom: Next time when one goes to wish a couple after their marriage, we need to make sure that they actually did get married to each other...otherwise you better watch out!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10adittyAxiomJShivPancham101AshlaikajkhusibonibrightameiliapeachesnplumsHuma-

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

ahahahahh loved your post. you are so right! It is so wrong for the whole wide world to NOT BE UPDATED on Ovis new status as Mrs. Kirloskar! I think youtube video and a small press conference should do it! and CNN coverage may make it more substantial. 

I am so amused by people and their logic at blaming Purvi and Arjun for everything. and not raising a finger at ovi and then on other posts lamenting at how objective their view points on EACH character is! hahaha it's seeming like a contradictory thing now isn't it? Yesterday everyone was all about how bappas insult happened, how wrong of Manav to lose his self control in a public function...well, seems like there is a little favoritism between gods as well? Annapurna is really not a goddess, but bappa ofcourse! how dare? This is what gets my blood boiling. If you claim to be objective, be objective. I am all for bashing Arjun and Purvi when they are wrong. And if i want to defend them, I openly will declare that they are my favorites and I will not let any muck on their character get to me. But some people love to say objectiveness is their forte and then clearly ignore wrong doings by "their" favorites ( or so it seems)

Also for sipokobusak, I agree yaar,...maybe mr and mrs. kirloskar should move to canada and make babies. Let's try Arjun giving Ovi any baby without Purvi's consent and orders.ahahaha that would be totally something to wait an eternity for, as he clearly has no notion of doign anything without Purvi showing him the way. :P

Maybe that's the karmic b*** going back to Ovi as well for being a negative character. Everyone pays their dues, Ovi is paying hers as well.

Maybe you can convince Arjun, if not Purvi to follow through with this? 

@bold LMAO !!! tummy hurtin !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012adittypp29JShivAshlaikajkhusibee5_IHeartFriendz_bonibright

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdronamraju

How about CNN so there is full world wide coverage, and all her canadian friends get it too !!

OMG - good one Jyo ROFL

actually - we both forgot the most important one -  WWW!!!! The World Wide Web... she should do a You tube video... it would go viral in minutes!!!

YouTube you say???? As in - Ov- Ov- Ov- Ov- Ov- Ovi Got-'im Style ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10vgiriadittypp29jdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5jkhusi_IHeartFriendz_Huma-bonibrightpeachesnplums

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Ash, Jyo,
  There are extremely high chances that innocent and naive ppl in India will still miss the CNN, TV, Radio,k Newspaper and Youtube.

She should get "OVI's HUSBAND" or "BELONGS TO OVI. KEEP OFF LIMITS." tattooed on Arjun's Forehead. With that, anyone looking at Arjun will get the message straight. It will serve 2 purpose: 
1. Will keep naive ppl like Farroq Bhai informed  and not commit "nautanki"
2. Will be a deterrent  for lauki-ka-halwa-making-tricky Purvi and other such seductresses.

ahahahahaahahahah! loveeed the suggestion! I can't wait to see this tattooed Arjun. :P So even people at random parties will know who to call Mrs. Kirloskar. 

Good thinking! :P nautanki baaz farukh bhai and others will def keep away :P 

Also, ofcourse, disrespecting your "revered husbands" guest is alright. Cmon guys, if your husbands guest turns up and doesn't know the updates on your life, you MUST throw the mithai and tell him off. 

how much does it take to accept that yes Arjun- purvi are wrong, blame them all you want, but own up to other faults in the show as well.  

Edited by pp29 - 08 November 2012 at 9:26pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10adittySakhilejdronamrajuJShivAshlaikabee5sunflower52jkhusiHuma-peachesnplumsbonibright

Go to top