India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 3)

---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Today Ovi's behaviour was not surprising. This girl is way to obsessed with Arjun. I am glad Archana told her off. Honestly today you cant blame Arjun and Purvi. Ovi was just plain rude. Someone teach that girl some manners. She didn't even let the man finish and those who are saying that Farook Bhai shouldn't have brought sweets for Purvi are just wrong because I don't how their family life works but the way I was raised you share your happiness with the people who have helped you and  your loved ones. 

Most people on this forum agree that Purvi and Ovi are 50/50 to blame for their situation but I really don't get why Purvi always gets the blame. Even on this forum people think that Ovi's behaviour is acceptable. Where I am from, people would have put a person like Ovi in a mental Asylum alreadyLOL!

I agree with the fact that a character like Purvi is shown as "mahaan" and it is hard to relate but one thing we can all agree on is that Purvi tries to do the right thing, it may not always go the right way but she tries to right thing. We can all relate to that or not- trying to the right thing.

Today, it had nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi or even Farook bhai, Ovi behaviour was unacceptable, and if I was Ovi and did what she did, my mom would have killed me for treating a guest in my house like that LOL!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiarchverma10Indra2012adittyAxiomjdronamrajuJShivPancham101Ashlaikajkhusisunflower52_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplums

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by sherma

i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

Clap Clap  Clap you are totally right Sherma Clap Clap Clap

100% right.

Arjun and Purvi are playing with Ovi's life.
They ruining her life.
I just hope Purvi leave the city as soon as possible.
Whether fate will bring them together one day is another story..
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.
If she stay..same thing will happen over and over again.

Arjun and Purvi are ruining Ovi's life?
Sorry she is doing that on her own and making good progress.
Arjun is still in this marriage and is trying to make JLO happy.Purvi is staying far away  from Arjun and making sure he keeps his promise'to keep Ovi happy for her sake'.
Why should Purvi leave the city?She was brought up there if Barbie Doll and her so called husband wants to work on their marriage all they have to do is book the tickets  and fly back to  Canada.Purvi is just reminding Arjun to once again keep Ovi happy caz if she didnt i am sure the annulment papers were sure to be filed.Its becaz of Purvi, Ovi can say she has a marriage and a husband.
Ovi will ruin the life that Purvi gave her by accusing the same girl that gave up everything for her and the guy she bartered to get.Ovi reactions show she is negative and will remain negative by her actions...Arman child or not or Arjun's wife or not.
Her actions today disrespecting a guest and then disrespecting food its just downright deplorable and speaks volume abt one's character.Ovi was WRONG today and Arjun and Purvi cant be her scapegoats every time she messes up.

Edited by ameilia - 08 November 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012adittySakhile---CoCo---AxiomjdronamrajuJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDsunflower52jkhusiHuma-peachesnplums

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriarchverma10Indra2012adittySakhileAxiom---CoCo---jdronamrajuJShivPancham101jkhusibee5crazygirl4RDHuma-_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplumsbonibright

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I agree Sherma, Farooq bhai was such a nautaki...who could just come and start blabbering...a guest just walks in and goes on talking without considering the situation...

Another weird thingy, Archana jumps in the support Purvi without pacifying Ovi once...why can't this woman learn to manage situations better...she is 55+yrs for crying out loud, where is her protective instinct for both Ovi and Purvi here...She should have stopped Farroq, it is also Purvi, the unmarried daughter's respect in the society...stopped it at once...if she was in a shock, which Is hard to acceptConfused...she should have walked over and started pacifying Ovi instead of letting that fiasco continue...she is a failure when an apt handling of situations are needed...

PS: what Ovi did is understandable...how long an ex-flame be rubbed on a wife...how long a wife can take it...surely, she will burst...

Edited by Kalapi - 08 November 2012 at 7:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!

How about CNN so there is full world wide coverage, and all her canadian friends get it too !!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriarchverma10Indra2012adittypp29SakhileAxiom---CoCo---Pancham101JShivjkhusibee5crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibrightHuma-_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplums

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by Ashlaika

How about CNN so there is full world wide coverage, and all her canadian friends get it too !!

OMG - good one Jyo ROFL

actually - we both forgot the most important one -  WWW!!!! The World Wide Web... she should do a You tube video... it would go viral in minutes!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriarchverma10adittypp29Indra2012SakhileAxiomjdronamrajuJShivsunflower52bee5jkhusicrazygirl4RDHuma-_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplumsbonibright

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#0000ff">I agree
Sherma, Farooq bhai was such a nautaki...who could just come and start blabbering...a
guest just walks in and goes on talking without considering the situation...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman">
</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Another
weird thingy, Archana jumps in the support Purvi without pacifying Ovi once...why
can't this woman learn to manage situations better...she is 55+yrs for crying out loud,
where is her protective instinct for both Ovi and Purvi here...She should have
stopped Farroq, it is also Purvi, the unmarried daughter's respect in the society...stopped
it at once...if she was in a shock, which Is hard to acceptConfused...she should have
walked over and started pacifying Ovi instead of letting that fiasco continue...she
is a failure when an apt handling of situations are needed...</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</div>
PS: what Ovi did is understandable...how long an ex-flame be rubbed on a wife...how long a wife can take it...surely, she will burst...
</font>
<div>

Oh yeah yeah... I think Ofcourse farukh Bhai the nAutanki..I think he introduced himself to the famih and said that Arjun worked for him blah blah..and no one really interrupted the man.. But the guest is at fair Ofcourse...and oh yes ovi throwing Annapurna Devi on the floor just because someone wrongly believed the wedding card he received to be the truth is fine! I mean sulochana taking bappas garland and putting on varsha is so abhorred! I wonder why people have such biased attitude towards gods and their insults!

So bappas insult is wrong but if a wife feels oh god this nAutanki man has come here to run purvi in her face, and insults goddes of food, it is alright man! C'mon!

And then everyone talks about objective view points! Hahahaha...

I wonder how people would react if their daughters or dils behaved this way with a guest and three food on the floor...Maybe it would be excused owing to her beig wronged all the time! Oops!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012AxiomjdronamrajuJShivsunflower52jkhusibee5Ashlaikabonibright_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplums

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

I agree Sherma, Farooq bhai was such a nautaki...who could just come and start blabbering...a guest just walks in and goes on talking without considering the situation...

Another weird thingy, Archana jumps in the support Purvi without pacifying Ovi once...why can't this woman learn to manage situations better...she is 55+yrs for crying out loud, where is her protective instinct for both Ovi and Purvi here...She should have stopped Farroq, it is also Purvi, the unmarried daughter's respect in the society...stopped it at once...if she was in a shock, which Is hard to acceptConfused...she should have walked over and started pacifying Ovi instead of letting that fiasco continue...she is a failure when an apt handling of situations are needed...

also absolutely right..how wrong will a wife take it? So bursting in front of guests and pointing fingers at everyone but her husband is fine? Ofcourse, lashing out at guests is also something that is understandable. At that logic, how long would Manav take his mother's folly? Of course all rights to lambast at her also in a public function? 

Objective indeed!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10Indra2012adittyAxiomjdronamrajuJShivsunflower52jkhusiAshlaikabee5_IHeartFriendz_Huma-peachesnplumsbonibright

Go to top