Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 2)

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sherma what business did Farouk bhai have coming to Ds to give Mithai to Purvi? Purvi never worked for him nor she did anything to help his business...FB wanted to show appreciation gesture to Arjun than go to Kirloskar house na...WHy come to Ds and go on and on and on abt Arjun-Purvi holy jodi of the century while the wife is sitting there..This is all to have Ovi get upset make her look bad and people feel sorry for Bichari Purvi...
Arjun has something big time missing in his ****s...
</em>
CVs are playing with Arjun-purvi fans by keeps showing that stupid carrot dangling in front of their faces hoping they might get united...TRP business...While doing that they are destroying Ovi and making mockery out of institution of marriage..
Get Arjun-Ovi divorced and getthe two desperados married so viewers can live in peace..
Sherma I totally agree with your post..
Archana took Ovi's one sentence to Purvi "why r u still standing here" to totally diff tangent ...Abt Purvi having all the right to be in Ds home and she can come and go whenever...Ovi never said Purvi could not come to Ds...Words were put in her mouth by Jhansi ki rani Archana...
<em>Teju has turned idiot as she followed manipulative Purvi to ck on her but showed no sympathy for her own twin..

What I don't understand is keeping arju purvi aside, why is farukh Bhai to blame now? It is his belief that Arjun purvi are lucky for him! And a folly by cvs to show him having gone to k house to find purvi than go to kirkoskars house since he thought they are married so she wouldn't be living with sulochana for sure. but also, he lives near k house n because he knows purvis address and not Arjun's kirkoskars mansion, it made sense for him to fetch her info there. Let's blame sulochana for not having informed him of the current state of affairs and warned him of Ovis wife status ! Every guest that walks your home should be seemingly updated on the events in the house because let's not upset the wifey now!

farukh Bhai came and said what he had to! Just because ovi has no sense of how to maintain her balance in front of guests and how to behave with them, doesn't mean farukh Bhai came in simply to make a mockery of ovi and to prove
how bad she is! and since we all always love totall about lack of sanskars in the show, what about The insult of Annapurna Devi the goddess f food today by ovi? Throwing food on the ground is alright by virtue of ovi being the innocent culprit here ? I think it is as much an insult as sulochana taking bappas garland and putting it on varsha! let's put the blame equally when we are going to be objective about religious customs!

And I understand the bashing of Arjun purvi as they are in the wrong, but why does an objective opinion not cover Ovis follies? Or Is it that bashing Arjun ad purvi entails protecting all of ovis mistakes

Her being upset at Arjun is one thing, and throwing food which we Indians usually take as form of god and then insulting an older man who is a guest is another thig. It's good that we all write posts to defend out characters and then some write an Objective opinion but objective doesn't mean defending someone who u think is innocent even when they committ a mistake!

Purvi does not need to go anywhere to make Arjun and Ovis marriage work. If ovi did not have enough sense to foresee the consequences then she needs to persuade arju p move to Canada with her ac work on the marriage. And first things first she needs to realize Arjun's fault , get more real about the man she has married and put the first blame on him and work onwards. Her incessant blaming purvi while letting Arjun off the hook isn't going to help her situation,

My point is arjun purbi are at fault but not like ovi isn't! So let's be square in the blame when objective opinions are covered

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ana-123Indra2012namitagloryzjdronamraju---CoCo---SakhilePancham101JShivAshlaikaNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-bee5crazygirl4RDaathyajkhusisunflower52peachesnplumsbonibrightameilia

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by sherma

i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

Clap Clap  Clap you are totally right Sherma Clap Clap Clap

100% right.

Arjun and Purvi are playing with Ovi's life.
They ruining her life.
I just hope Purvi leave the city as soon as possible.
Whether fate will bring them together one day is another story..
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.
If she stay..same thing will happen over and over again.

Yep and everytime Ovi will be tagged insecure, obsessed, selfish, mannerless for making an Wifely issue, Arjun the husband in love with his SIL will tell WIFI "relax dear", and everyone will feel sorry for Bichari Purvi who stands like a cat with the innocent face after eating 100 mouse...Innocent as urkle & famouse Q "Did I do that" WinkLOL

ROFL so true...
love it..especially the cat-mouse part. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

100% right.

They ruining her life.
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.

ahaaa...yes yes, Purvi the potent one is ofcourse now in charge of making Ovi's marriage work. In my opinion Ovi's darling prized catch is running after her, she is getting the attention and if now she decides to have him back, well by making "lauki ka halwa" apparetnly, so be it ! This is Purvi's life she is single and can mingle by al means with whoever she wants. Being sanskaari isn't working in her favor either, since everyone bashes her for being a do-gooder anyway. So let her be asansaari and put some aphrodisiac in the halwa for jeeju. 

A marriage that is not working, is a matter between 2 people. IF purvi is wrong to advice Arjun and meddle in his married life, so same way she has no responsibiity to leave the city. Ovi should work on her marriage by working it out with her philandering husband first. Purvi coming or leavin isnt going to make a marriage work. 

Mr and MRs Kirloskar if so affected should leave and move away. Why should the "other woman" be the "sacrificial lamb" that she is anyway accosted for being, leave? 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzIndra2012adittySakhile---CoCo---jdronamrajuJShivjkhusisunflower52Ashlaikabee5crazygirl4RDaathya_IHeartFriendz_peachesnplumsbonibrightameiliaAnAvidReader

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Forget about Arjun and Purvi for a minute... Ovi's behaviour is disrespectful and sooo low and disgraceful to her family. Other than Archu, no one told her off today... She really does need that pacifier since she is nothing more than a petulant child.

I cannot stand Arjun or Purvi right now - for they are both ruining their own lives. But more than them, I cannot stand Ovi. And its not that I cant stand her cause what she has done to ArVi... but I cannot stand her for who she is!!!

She is an absolutely ridiculous example of a young woman, a daughter, a wife, a sister and a person !!!! Her behaviour today was deplorable for any young woman and should not be accepted and encouraged or even praised. Nothing about today was justified  or could be justified!!!

This has nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi. This is simply on Ovi alone. I repeat - This is ALL ON OVI and absolutely nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi!!!

Which woman  disrepects food and tosses it away like trash?
Which kind of person bites the hand that feeds them? (When Arjun left home, Farooq gave him a job and a salary - irregardless of his reasons for leaving home, he did and he respects Farooq for that)
Which girl does not respect elders and behaves in such a way in front of her parents and husband?

Edited by Ashlaika - 08 November 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

JillianMPillaybumbushidolce123vgirinamitagloryzarchverma10adittyIndra2012---CoCo---SakhilejdronamrajupreetieJShivWanderingBeautyaathyajkhusisunflower52bee5-LiveLaughLove-bonibrightHuma-peachesnplumsameiliaAnAvidReader

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

100% right.

They ruining her life.

ahaaa...yes yes, Purvi the potent one is ofcourse now in charge of making Ovi's marriage work. In my opinion Ovi's darling prized catch is running after her, she is getting the attention and if now she decides to have him back, well by making "lauki ka halwa" apparetnly, so be it ! This is Purvi's life she is single and can mingle by al means with whoever she wants. Being sanskaari isn't working in her favor either, since everyone bashes her for being a do-gooder anyway. So let her be asansaari and put some aphrodisiac in the halwa for jeeju. 

A marriage that is not working, is a matter between 2 people. IF purvi is wrong to advice Arjun and meddle in his married life, so same way she has no responsibiity to leave the city. Ovi should work on her marriage by working it out with her philandering husband first. Purvi coming or leavin isnt going to make a marriage work. 

Mr and MRs Kirloskar if so affected should leave and move away. Why should the "other woman" be the "sacrificial lamb" that she is anyway accosted for being, leave? 

What amazes me is always the outsider or the other woman is blamed, never the 2 ppl actually in the marriage. Why?

The FACT is Arjun does not love Ovi... and if Purvi simply left his life - and Arjun still remains out of love with Ovi and falls in Love with another girl... will the other girl be blamed as well?

Why doesnt Ovi  look at herself before pointing the blame to others.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiarchverma10vgirinamitagloryzIndra2012adittySakhile---CoCo---jdronamrajuJShivjkhusi-LiveLaughLove-bee5sunflower52aathya_IHeartFriendz_Huma-peachesnplumsbonibrightameiliaAnAvidReader

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Forget about Arjun and Purvi for a minute... Ovi's behaviour is disrespectful and sooo low and disgraceful to her family. Other than Archu, no one told her off today... She really does need that pacifier since she is nothing more than a petulant child.

I cannot stand Arjun or Purvi right now - for they are both ruining their own lives. But more than them, I cannot stand Ovi. And its not that I cant stand her cause what she has done to ArVi... but I cannot stand her for who she is!!!

She is an absolutely ridiculous example of a young woman, a daughter, a wife, a sister and a person !!!! Her behaviour today was deplorable for any young woman and should not be accepted and encouraged or even praised. Nothing about today was justified  or could be justified!!!

This has nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi. This is simply on Ovi alone. I repeat - This is ALL ON OVI and absolutely nothing to do with Arjun and Purvi!!!

Which kind of person bites the hand that feeds them? (When Arjun left home, Farooq gave him a job and a salary - irregardless of his reasons for leaving home, he did and he respects Farooq for that)
Which girl does not respect elders and behaves in such a way in front of her parents and husband?

Lovely, Ash !! And why doesn't the family of this pampered brat, correct her behavior. Instead, they mollycuddle her !! Is that how one behaves with a visitor, who plainly does not know that Arjun married this one? Why does the D-family encourage such brattiness in her? Absolutely deplorable !!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirinamitagloryzarchverma10adittySakhileJShivsunflower52AshlaikajkhusiFireLordPhoenixpeachesnplumsbonibright_IHeartFriendz_Huma-ameilia

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Ash wonderful post.ClapThumbs Up.I really dnt get how Ovi's actions today were justified just becaz she felt insulted.That kind of action portrayed by her is downright degrading and says alot abt one's character.I was surprised Manav didnt object and Ovi did got a pacifier...her ArjunAngry.
Its like her tears are like acid that it melts all of the hearts around so Ovi never gets blamed or accused.Its this kind of behaviour with her that leads her to thinking she can rule anyone and control their lives.
When someone is wrong...they are WRONG.No matter how much sides u try to look at it they are WRONG.
Ovi is no innocent victim in all of this.No one deserves to be treated in such a way when they meant good from the bottom of their heart.Ovi could have simply told him the bitter truth...why all that drama and throwing of tantrums?Oh wait its her parvarish...to some extent but Ovi is Ovi a self centured,Self absorbed,Selfish spoil brat that doesnt deserve the title of being called a daughter,sister and certainly a wife because all she see is herself.No one else matters.
All her behaviours show how insecure she is abt her marriage and to me this marriage stands no chance caz JLO will look for some other reasons to make Arjun's life hell.
I really hate how everytime Ovi throwa a tantrum or when something goes wrong its always the other person to blame.So Ovi is some Mahaan too if she can never be wrong and all her action are justified,praised and defended by others. 

Edited by ameilia - 08 November 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

archverma10adittySakhilejdronamrajuJShivAshlaikasunflower52crazygirl4RDjkhusi_IHeartFriendz_bonibrightpeachesnplums

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

100% right.

They ruining her life.

You know what..i think you're right.
Mr and Mrs Kirloskar should move and leave the city. Not only the city..the country.
Yes..they should go back to canada and have children. Day Dreaming
What and idea you got there..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Go to top