Pavitra Rishta

todays episode (Page 10)

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

[QUOTE=sherma][QUOTE=virika.kryan]

She does not need to be good to him or even want anything to do with him but atleast respect him as a man who is older than her and a man who was genuinly being nice if somewhat immaturely. Farook Bhai was not delibrately being mean he definetely doesn't look like a balan kaka type LOL, he didn't seem to know about the whole situation. I'm sure if SOMEONE had told him, mentioned it just once, he would have accepted and walked out which is what he eventually did.

The problem was the fact that the Arjun and Ovi marriage was pretty much low-key and in fact should have been covered by media.

I don't think Farook Bhai is to blame in that.

I mean Arjun and Purvi did look very much in love when Arjun had introduced her to Farook Bhai so who can blame a person in thinking that those two would have been together for life. Arjun HAD introduced her as his hone wali biwi and therefore any person would have thought that the marriage is completely fixed.

No I think the whole low key type ceremony between Arjun and Ovi was to blame. Purvi was not to blame here, accept with the whole halwa thing but that's a different story.

And the fact that Arjun should have introduced Farook Bhai to Ovi immediately to stop any obvious and predictable awkwardness.

Hi ambolove,

Both your posts are so well put together and do a wonderful job in explaining the whole scenario in Pr right now! Great job! you have put it down so well, and even though my point of posts was to equalize blame on all 3 of them pertaining to farukh bhai episode, I certainly sound like I am ranting in my posts, compared to the much sensible, and more well thought out post by you! 

Thank you! :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambolovecrazygirl4RD

ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear amblove

A perfectly splendid summing up of all residents of the loonies gallery that is PR these days. Congratulations on getting each and everyone of them spot on; each para is better than the previous one!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Haven't posted here in a while but here goes:
Everyone's to blame. No point in pointing out one persons mistake and hiding anothers persons bigger mistakes.

Sulochana- For not mentioning to farook bhai that Arjun in fact had married Ovi.

Archana - For forgetting the feelings of her daughters and thinking too much about her gundha son.

Manav - For Spoiling Ovi so much to the point where she can't COPE with LIFE the way it should be and not the way you force it to be.

DK Sir - For not letting the media know that Arjun in fact married Ovi, should have set up another 'wedding ceremony' maybe with Second set of 'Pheres'  (Sorry I don't know how this works as I am not a Hindu) with the media and family as witness and also sending out wedding cards with Ovi's name on it, and mentioning at the same time that Purvi's name was mistakenly printed which would have gotten everyone off their tails.

Purvi - For interfering too much, not letting life pass as it should and butting her pretty little head into things that don't require it, making the halwa (What was that for?!) and not saying a word when farook bhai spoke about her 'marriage' to Arjun. In fact either of the sisters SHOULD have spoken up about the confusion surrounding the marriage.

Arjun - For being a total bakra and following Purvi's orders word for word (What type of a man is he? Not a MAN for sure!) I surely wouldn't want my man following another woman's orders! Shouldn't have followed Purvi's orders into marrying Ovi, He is now partly responsible for Ovi's mental state, If he gives her a divorce, she won't be able to cope whereas if he had never married her she might have coped better. Oh and for following Purvi around, she is out of his reach now and he needs to make his own decisions not based on what Purvi wants. I have a stinky feeling Arjun will sleep with Ovi if Purvi says so Dead Disgusting thought but hey anything can happen.

Ovi - For not trusting her own husband and for not immediately and calmy speaking up, waiting for farook bhai to continue, bursting out in tears and throwing food on the floor, then screaming at others, no, the situation would have been deftly handled if she had immediately told farook bhai that she had in fact married Arjun and that mistakes can happen because we're all human and in fact confusion can also happen because the wedding cards had been sent out with Purvi's name on and maybe mentioned that she was happy such a nice man had helped Arjun in his time of need. She's also responsible for her own state of mind and needs to accept that things are out of her control, and rather than forcing them her way she should accept Arjun as he is and explain to him what bothers her.

Varsha - For looking so smug, when she has also commited a SIN by kidnapping someone elses son regardless of whether his original biological parents were more interested in him or his brother and sisters.

Soham - Fo having no manners, being melodramatic, Not handling the situation well and standing by a woman (Varsha) who has some sort of sickening attachment to him and is living with a man who she is a mistress to.

Balan - For teaching the wrong values to a child and keeping a mistress in the house and then telling the kid that he and the mistress are in fact married.

Thank you so very much dear Smile glad you enjoyed it!
ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

[QUOTE=sherma][QUOTE=virika.kryan]

She does not need to be good to him or even want anything to do with him but atleast respect him as a man who is older than her and a man who was genuinly being nice if somewhat immaturely. Farook Bhai was not delibrately being mean he definetely doesn't look like a balan kaka type LOL, he didn't seem to know about the whole situation. I'm sure if SOMEONE had told him, mentioned it just once, he would have accepted and walked out which is what he eventually did.

The problem was the fact that the Arjun and Ovi marriage was pretty much low-key and in fact should have been covered by media.

I don't think Farook Bhai is to blame in that.

I mean Arjun and Purvi did look very much in love when Arjun had introduced her to Farook Bhai so who can blame a person in thinking that those two would have been together for life. Arjun HAD introduced her as his hone wali biwi and therefore any person would have thought that the marriage is completely fixed.

No I think the whole low key type ceremony between Arjun and Ovi was to blame. Purvi was not to blame here, accept with the whole halwa thing but that's a different story.

And the fact that Arjun should have introduced Farook Bhai to Ovi immediately to stop any obvious and predictable awkwardness.

Hi ambolove,

Both your posts are so well put together and do a wonderful job in explaining the whole scenario in Pr right now! Great job! you have put it down so well, and even though my point of posts was to equalize blame on all 3 of them pertaining to farukh bhai episode, I certainly sound like I am ranting in my posts, compared to the much sensible, and more well thought out post by you! 

Thank you! :) 

Thank you! You're post was perfectly fine. I enjoyed reading it and in fact came across some points that I felt I should have written Smile

Bu I completely agree with your comment that Purvi should drop the sanskari, interfering act and seriously think about going bad LOL I'd love it.

I also didn't understand why Ovi herself waited a millenia for Farook Bhai to finish his monologue before saying something and then blaming others. She could have interrupted.

Yes she has a right to feel something and correct the confusion but SHE is the one who married Arjun so it was up to either of the two, her OR Arjun to do the introductions. I really don't understand why Purvi was expected to pipe up with introductions? Is she the third wheel in the marriage now? Are they all in a polygamous marriage that they are depending on Purvi to speak up? Last time I checked she is neither the husband NOR the wife NOR the second wife Dead and therefore does not have a responsibility to either.

She was in an awkward enough position as it was, Ex-Girlfriend of Sisters Husband! I can imagine the conversation 'Oh Farook Bhai, lovely to see you! before you say anything this is my sister and she's now married to my ex-boyfriend but oh wait I still love my ex-boyfriend and he still loves me but I made a disgusting deal with my sister to keep her and my mother happy because I'm so darn sanskari!'?

I'm sure if I was in the same position as Ovi I would casually walk up and mark my territory by saying to Farook Bhai, that it's nice to meet you but in fact I am Arjun's wife (I wish Embarrassed)

In this case the entire family is to blame for not telling farook bhai the obvious, therefore rather than just shout at Purvi it would have been more apt for Ovi to shout the following at every member of the family 'Khare khare kuch aur tamasha dekhna hai kya?'

Ovi's like a delicate little flower, but her spoilt brat act is simply too much to handle, just like Purvi's Sanskari act and Arjun's little lost boy act is too much to digest.

Arjun should really have called Ovi over immediately and told her who farook bhai was.

Now Ovi is a teenager and talking about teenagers, she should atleast KNOW one thing if Purvi does indeed leave the city then where would she go? An unmarried teenage girl would definetely not be allowed to live alone but Ovi has Arjun now! So why doesn't she make plans to leave the city instead and work on her marriage. I'm sure Arjun will agree to leave the city.

Sometimes Ovi confuses me, Sometimes she cares about Purvi so much and sometimes she's screaming down Purvi's throat, maybe these two should have married instead Dead  (Only joking, don't take seriously LOL) Maybe should have left Arjun to marry Punni, she would give him all the love the guy will ever need!

Teju is just simple, she loves both Purvi and Ovi and never has a shouting match with them.

I don't think Purvi has ever shouted at Ovi either.

Everyone seems to be too tolerant of Ovi's shouting and Purvi's interfering.

I'm off to sleep now. Goodnight and God bless.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajucrazygirl4RDAshlaika-LiveLaughLove-bonibrightameiliapeachesnplums

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

This got me thinking... maybe Ovi expects everyone to be up to date on her life and her activities to know that she married Arjun and not Purvi. But... since it seems that not many ppl know, 1st the guy from Punar Vivah and then Farooq bhai... and soon will be someone of Arjun's work mates, cause Im sure it hasnt gone that far as yet... Ovi will be faced with more such encounters.

So... my suggestion... to ensure that she does not behave like the ridiculous child that she is and cause futher embarrassment to her father and Arjun, she can place another public announcement in the papers! and maybe not limit herself to the papers... she likes the camera afterall... so she should also do one for television... and since she loves her own voice so much... why stop there... do one for the radio as well.

This way she will get full coverage, everyone will know Arjun is married to Ovi and will minimise opportunities for such childish outburts and scenes!
Since she's an international model and all that, isn't it strange that her marriage wasn't reported on. Are the papparazzi asleep or is she only famous in her own head?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibright

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Ash, Jyo,
  There are extremely high chances that innocent and naive ppl in India will still miss the CNN, TV, Radio,k Newspaper and Youtube.

She should get "OVI's HUSBAND" or "BELONGS TO OVI. KEEP OFF LIMITS." tattooed on Arjun's Forehead. With that, anyone looking at Arjun will get the message straight. It will serve 2 purpose: 
1. Will keep naive ppl like Farroq Bhai informed  and not commit "nautanki"
2. Will be a deterrent  for lauki-ka-halwa-making-tricky Purvi and other such seductresses.

She should tatoo "I AM MRS ARJUN KIRLOSKAR" across her own face and all exposed parts of her body. Her clothes should be made of fabric that says "I MARRIED ARJUN KIRLOSKAR" and she should carry a billboard that reads "ARJUN KIRLOSKAR IS MY POSSESSION". Maybe then the world will believe it.

Edited by Sakhile - 09 November 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAshlaikabonibright

Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

PP,
  Even if Ovi commits a murder , it would the Knife's fault!!! LMHO !!!

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

If ovi seriously wish to move on she should stop coming to Deshmukh house or any place where purvi is living. She should now decide what she wants in life? And for the sake of peace of mind better not to visit where purvi is living and specially Deshmukh house. She is married so better work in sasural. She is turning into psycho and insecure day by day. And one day her insecurities would create problem in archana and purvi's relationship as she is doing only 1 job in Deshmukh house and that is always complaining about purvi and instigating archana against purvi.

Her behavior was normal? Why does she think of herself as normal person? First she forced purvi to get her married with arjun and now forcing arjun to accept her by hook and crook. She herself was not able to get over with arjun even after long time and expecting from arjun and purvi to forget everything in 1 day.

Her behaviour was rediculouse and completely unacceptable with guest. I was expecting from ArMaan To give her one tight slap and ask her to come back here if she wish to create such melodrama.

Why people supporting her on the name of insecurities? Its not that she didnt knew anything about arjun and purvi. She knows even today her husband is in love with adopted daughter of her mother(Its insult for purvi if i call her ovi's sister). Problem is that she is not less than any mental torture for her so called husband. First because of ovi archana didnt accepted arjun challanged him. Than he sacrifice his share for her. Than she made illegal deal with purvi and arjun was forced to marry her. And even after marrige arjun cant breath peacefully. Always Jaap of purvi, purvi and purvi.

Edited by ..aastha.. - 12 November 2012 at 12:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pn_92Sakhile

Go to top