Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am nowhere saying ovis reacyion was right on thrwing the mithai or insulting farooqbhai
what i am saying every1 was uncomfy,but no1 dared to tell anyting to farooqbhai cause of archu.
i cld feel the deperation in savitas eye to clear it,but she idnt thinking mnav will get angry,and he will go away from her
i dont blame purvi here,but i blame arjun and armaan
and ovi dint blast farooqbhai as sooon ashe strted praising purvi,she got mad when he stred blessing them and saying no third person can have eye on them
and wife wld have,reacted lke this
any1 pass a small comment on purvi or her chrcter,archu cumes in the middle as a jhasi ki rani,
and evn ovi just dint do or say anyting to purvi befre farooqbhai came,it was a;; peace for her,nor was sheirritated on seeing purvi there,nor did she made any face when purv i served arjun or sat with them
y dint archu do anyting yesterday,and it wasnt only for ovi
it was for purvi too,y will any mom wants her daughter to have a picture of being married,when she is single
it was looking like if ovi had not opened her mouth,none of them wld have..and that farooqbhai wld have thought that arvi are married
i found farooqbhai extra,and i wld not have said it,if the same thingwld have happened at karanjkar house or dkhouse
he was behaving as if he have seen arvis luvs everythere,hw much i know purvi had met him once or twice,so y so much luv for the jodi
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Dear Varsha,

Hi Shyamala dear...How r u?  Meaning to respond to PM but been busy and want to write properly πŸ˜ƒ Hope your wrist is getting better and so is your mom ...

I agree that the whole Farooq Bhai entry yesterday, and his long speech, both seemed strange and forced.
Glad to know you thought the same πŸ˜ƒ

I too could not see where Purvi came into the expansion of his business, unless he believes that her stepping into his garage with Arjun brought him all this luck! His seeking out Purvi  looked totally stage-managed; if he had asked for Arjun instead of Purvi, it would have seemed natural for it is to Arjun that he should be really grateful.
THat is exactly my thoughts...Why did he not go to Kirloskars first? He went to Karanjkars he would have found out Purvi-Arjun did not get married...What is the purpose for him to show up and start talking beyond at the Ds doorstep while they are having family time?  For crying out loud he did not even ask for Arjun..he asked for Purvi who never worked for him, may have stopped by at the garage once or twice..So to me it was totally uncalled for..It was staged to create drama so Ovi can go off..
Secondly, if he had gone first to the Karanjkars, surely he would have offered wedding congratulations to Sulochana, and the whole truth should have come out right away. It is odd that this did not happen.

As for the Deshmukhs, they must all be familiar with Ovi's tea-kettle temper - even Arjun mentions to her one evening that he did not mind her temper because he knows it from their childhood - and they have never done anything to correct it or her. Given this, at least one of them should have moved to clarify matters and stop Farooq in his tracks.
Well It was Arjun and ArMan's place to stop FB and clear up the mattter nicely-shortly...But that did not happen at all..

But it all stage-managed, so he has to speak his whole spiel, followed by Ovl's tantrum - why could she not have stated the fact plainly and firmly to Faroq, instead of behaving like this? - and then Archana's spiel.

As Sherma mentioned in her last post...Ovi was fine and the whole family was enjoying...Even with FB's ranting she did not say anything until he said "No one should come between the jodi" ..That was the breaking point for her...How much was she supposed to stand there and listen...Ofcourse I agree she should have talked firmly and assertively telling the fact...Should not have lost it or thrown mithai...But she has been pushed far enough and Purvi has been rubbed in her face enough by not only her husband but now random people too..No where I am or have said Ovi did right...But she is also been wronged...Arjun should have taken care of the situation or her parents should have and she would not have had a ny need to speak..

The last was completely at a tangent, and I could not make head or tail of it. Where was there any question of Purvi not being able to come there whenever she wanted? No one said that, not  even Ovi.The problem is that everyone is PR wants to get on to a soapbox and make a speech, relevant or not, and when it is Archana, of course no one points that out to her, for she can, by definition, do no wrong!
Archana's Jhansi ki rani roop was uncalled for and premature-out of context and ridiculous...She had no reason to take Purvi's side and give the lecture that she did abt how much right Purvi had being there...Bakwas..

Even Savita looked frustrated and wanted to say something..Would have said something to FB had it been the old Savita...new reformed sudhri huvi Savita does not do anything to rock the ArMan boat...Because she is afraid of losing her son and Grand kids..Sherma you are totally right with your last post..πŸ‘

Varsha Shyamala

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read some post in this thread that Ovi will be tagged as 'mannerless' for the outburst .

Why , is only the mother allowed to be mannerless and do public scenes . Remember Punni's engagement and her outburst .

There r countless such outbursts . But I m recounting only one as 'mannerless' seems to be the fresh accusation of Ovi .

Since when is a girl not allowed to defend her marraige . Especially when the issue is so sensitive and all bow before the conveniently silent mother who clearly favoured another daughter for this marraige .

The mother always does Ek minute and points her finger and cuts everyone's conversations...these r the scenes we get to see in this serial . But not once did she cut Fahrukh bhai and allowedher married daughter to feel all the pain by opening fresh memory wounds .

The man was going on and on . Yet the mother was silent so was the father who nowdays looks only at her beautiful face and Purvi lapped it all up and excused herself after the pinch to Ovi and walked away .

Like Varsha said i didn't see Ovi telling Purvi never to come there but wasn't her resentment natural .

And I suppose Arjun who soothed Ovi like one soothes a crazy person , remembering his ex's orders , is a victim too . The lauki ka halva had made him so kindly , so benevolent !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wait wait kools for the next episode..

Daughter of Slappohana the Sanskari and Beautiful Aai Archu slaps Soham yet again per the preview...

Lord they call Savita crass and rude-asanskari...πŸ˜†

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: virika.kryan

excuse me !!!!!

just tell me why was arjun even jobless. only because of archana's kaands and his own foolishness to impress her. just to get his lady love he gave up on his dad's surname to impress a whimsical MIL. by the way the same MIL was lavishly enjoying the parties given by his dad when her daughter attempted suicide. such is the standard and level of that mil and arjun was living in chawl to impress her.

so where the question of ovi being grateful come into picture as arjun had invited it upon himself. arjun was doing that to complete the mission of getting purvi which was going to hurt ovi only na. so why should she be grateful ehhhπŸ˜•

logic dear logic🀣🀣🀣

omg,i was suppose to post the same thing,y shld ovi be gud to a person who supprted arjun to get purvi
i am happy ovi is not like purvi,calling a man kaka who actually tried to kill ur parents,seriously purvi is very  mahaan,πŸ˜†
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

omg,i was suppose to post the same thing,y shld ovi be gud to a person who supprted arjun to get purvi

i am happy ovi is not like purvi,calling a man kaka who actually tried to kill ur parents,seriously purvi is very  mahaan,πŸ˜†

🀣, I was also thinking the same Sherma, Ovi should be grafetul to Farooq bhai for what??? Did Aujun even needed to work for FB to begin with, if it wasn't for the 3 Devis of the showπŸ˜†
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
edit Edited by pp29 - 11 years ago
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't posted here in a while but here goes:
Everyone's to blame. No point in pointing out one persons mistake and hiding anothers persons bigger mistakes.

Sulochana- For not mentioning to farook bhai that Arjun in fact had married Ovi.

Archana - For forgetting the feelings of her daughters and thinking too much about her gundha son.

Manav - For Spoiling Ovi so much to the point where she can't COPE with LIFE the way it should be and not the way you force it to be.

DK Sir - For not letting the media know that Arjun in fact married Ovi, should have set up another 'wedding ceremony' maybe with Second set of 'Pheres'  (Sorry I don't know how this works as I am not a Hindu) with the media and family as witness and also sending out wedding cards with Ovi's name on it, and mentioning at the same time that Purvi's name was mistakenly printed which would have gotten everyone off their tails.

Purvi - For interfering too much, not letting life pass as it should and butting her pretty little head into things that don't require it, making the halwa (What was that for?!) and not saying a word when farook bhai spoke about her 'marriage' to Arjun. In fact either of the sisters SHOULD have spoken up about the confusion surrounding the marriage.

Arjun - For being a total bakra and following Purvi's orders word for word (What type of a man is he? Not a MAN for sure!) I surely wouldn't want my man following another woman's orders! Shouldn't have followed Purvi's orders into marrying Ovi, He is now partly responsible for Ovi's mental state, If he gives her a divorce, she won't be able to cope whereas if he had never married her she might have coped better. Oh and for following Purvi around, she is out of his reach now and he needs to make his own decisions not based on what Purvi wants. I have a stinky feeling Arjun will sleep with Ovi if Purvi says so 🀒 Disgusting thought but hey anything can happen.

Ovi - For not trusting her own husband and for not immediately and calmly speaking up, waiting for farook bhai to continue, bursting out in tears and throwing food on the floor, then screaming at others, no, the situation would have been deftly handled if she had immediately told farook bhai that she had in fact married Arjun and that mistakes can happen because we're all human and in fact confusion can also happen because the wedding cards had been sent out with Purvi's name on and maybe mentioned that she was happy such a nice man had helped Arjun in his time of need. She's also responsible for her own state of mind and needs to accept that things are out of her control, and rather than forcing them her way she should accept Arjun as he is and explain to him what bothers her.

Varsha - For looking so smug, when she has also commited a SIN by kidnapping someone elses son regardless of whether his original biological parents were more interested in him or his brother and sisters.

Soham - For having no manners, being melodramatic, Not handling the situation well and standing by a woman (Varsha) who has some sort of sickening attachment to him and is living with a man who she is a mistress to.

Balan - For teaching the wrong values to a child and keeping a mistress in the house and then telling the kid that he and the mistress are in fact married.
Edited by ambolove - 11 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear amblove

A perfectly splendid summing up of all residents of the loonies gallery that is PR these days. Congratulations on getting each and everyone of them spot on; each para is better than the previous one!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: ambolove

Haven't posted here in a while but here goes:

Everyone's to blame. No point in pointing out one persons mistake and hiding anothers persons bigger mistakes.

Sulochana- For not mentioning to farook bhai that Arjun in fact had married Ovi.

Archana - For forgetting the feelings of her daughters and thinking too much about her gundha son.

Manav - For Spoiling Ovi so much to the point where she can't COPE with LIFE the way it should be and not the way you force it to be.

DK Sir - For not letting the media know that Arjun in fact married Ovi, should have set up another 'wedding ceremony' maybe with Second set of 'Pheres'  (Sorry I don't know how this works as I am not a Hindu) with the media and family as witness and also sending out wedding cards with Ovi's name on it, and mentioning at the same time that Purvi's name was mistakenly printed which would have gotten everyone off their tails.

Purvi - For interfering too much, not letting life pass as it should and butting her pretty little head into things that don't require it, making the halwa (What was that for?!) and not saying a word when farook bhai spoke about her 'marriage' to Arjun. In fact either of the sisters SHOULD have spoken up about the confusion surrounding the marriage.

Arjun - For being a total bakra and following Purvi's orders word for word (What type of a man is he? Not a MAN for sure!) I surely wouldn't want my man following another woman's orders! Shouldn't have followed Purvi's orders into marrying Ovi, He is now partly responsible for Ovi's mental state, If he gives her a divorce, she won't be able to cope whereas if he had never married her she might have coped better. Oh and for following Purvi around, she is out of his reach now and he needs to make his own decisions not based on what Purvi wants. I have a stinky feeling Arjun will sleep with Ovi if Purvi says so 🀒 Disgusting thought but hey anything can happen.

Ovi - For not trusting her own husband and for not immediately and calmy speaking up, waiting for farook bhai to continue, bursting out in tears and throwing food on the floor, then screaming at others, no, the situation would have been deftly handled if she had immediately told farook bhai that she had in fact married Arjun and that mistakes can happen because we're all human and in fact confusion can also happen because the wedding cards had been sent out with Purvi's name on and maybe mentioned that she was happy such a nice man had helped Arjun in his time of need. She's also responsible for her own state of mind and needs to accept that things are out of her control, and rather than forcing them her way she should accept Arjun as he is and explain to him what bothers her.

Varsha - For looking so smug, when she has also commited a SIN by kidnapping someone elses son regardless of whether his original biological parents were more interested in him or his brother and sisters.

Soham - Fo having no manners, being melodramatic, Not handling the situation well and standing by a woman (Varsha) who has some sort of sickening attachment to him and is living with a man who she is a mistress to.

Balan - For teaching the wrong values to a child and keeping a mistress in the house and then telling the kid that he and the mistress are in fact married.

ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

She does not need to be good to him or even want anything to do with him but atleast respect him as a man who is older than her and a man who was genuinly being nice if somewhat immaturely. Farook Bhai was not delibrately being mean he definetely doesn't look like a balan kaka type πŸ˜†, he didn't seem to know about the whole situation. I'm sure if SOMEONE had told him, mentioned it just once, he would have accepted and walked out which is what he eventually did.

The problem was the fact that the Arjun and Ovi marriage was pretty much low-key and in fact should have been covered by media.

I don't think Farook Bhai is to blame in that.

I mean Arjun and Purvi did look very much in love when Arjun had introduced her to Farook Bhai so who can blame a person in thinking that those two would have been together for life. Arjun HAD introduced her as his hone wali biwi and therefore any person would have thought that the marriage is completely fixed.

No I think the whole low key type ceremony between Arjun and Ovi was to blame. Purvi was not to blame here, accept with the whole halwa thing but that's a different story.

And the fact that Arjun should have introduced Farook Bhai to Ovi immediately to stop any obvious and predictable awkwardness.
Edited by ambolove - 11 years ago