Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: caribbeanchica

I  cant comprehend how  anyone can sympathise with ovi
...every action is going to have a reaction/consequences..Ovi knew dat Arjun doesnt love her,he loves purvi,yet she still  forced Purvi to gaive her arjun.What the hell she expected that arjun will atuomatically fall in love with her.Im sorry but people talking about the sanctuary of marriage but could a marriage work when  it is a one sided love and the other person have to force themself to love their spouse??Love occurs naturally its not forced ,stolen or bought? the question is,"Is arjuns's love for Ovi natural"after answering that question you will know who is right or wrong..The only reason Ovi is having so much insecurities is coz she knew in her heart the trick she did to attain Arjun.Its just like a fugitive who is always on the run and have to keep looking over his shoulders.Its the same thing with Ovi she will always have  mistrust issue  coz of her deceitful ways,she will never have peace of mind,.when u commit a dirty evil deed witth a corrupt mind ur thinking and perception of other people bahviour becomes warped.Ovi is doing  agreat job of destroying her own life,no one needs to lift a finger to help do it.Ovi is just  a wife in name.Im sorry but that is the reality of it.why preach purness of rituals  when the mind/heart of ovi wasnt pure .

Well, I do...I guess, I am IQ low..happy😆btw, one sided love does work dear...I of course, can't convince you, but am sure you will experience it too in life...Not only that 2 ppl never in love get married and fall in love too...happens in the Sub-continent that this entertaining serial serve...

Ovi is not mistrusting dear...she is being taken for a ride by none other than that 2 timing Arjun, who can;t make up his mind to follow his urge or his head. With my blessing dear, he can follow all his urges, after he gets the 21st century divorce dear...but before that he is a 2-timing 🐷 in my opinion playing with both girls...oh well...what is new in that...
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

Hi Kalapi,

I am not letting Archana or Manav off the hook for what happened today. My point is, even if Purvi is being rubbed into her face all the time, I think it is Ovi's responsibility to talk to her husband and move away with him. Pointing fingers at someone when your marriage is not working, doesn't make sense. It is between Arjun and Ovi and if she thinks Purvi is coming in between, it is still between her and Arjun to save some "vamp" from coming in between them. When he own husband doesn't seem to care, she can't be excused for throwing temper tantrums, which are very unlady like. 

If I was in Ovi's shoes, I would have never put this deal forth, and would have tried and made some point with my husband and if it was evident he was besotted with his ex lover, I would have walked out of this marriage to save my self-respect. But blaming a third person in a marriage is really not the solution. You can blame people, but if Purvi really is the villain here, there will be many such women, Komolika, Mandira and Punni types who will jump in for Arjun. Is ovi going to throw temper tantrums all the time and blame them without seeing the husband's folly? 

Throwing food away in the manner that Ovi did, is considered quite disrespectful where I come from, as much as doing a living shraddha of someone is concerned. We pray to Annapurna before every meal and thank her for giving us food while so many others in the world go hungry. I would have been slapped by my mother for behaving this way in front of a mehmaan and inappropriately throwing the food on the floor.

If Purvi is expected to be grown up and realize that she needs to move away to a different city and get a career moving ahead, Ovi is no child either, much more she is a married woman and has her husbands honor to look at as well. 

Farukh bhai came in, said hi and I think pretty much introduced himself. And he wasn't supposed to know the situation before hand. He got an invite for Arjun-Purvi, was out of town and did not know about the new situation. So, I think it was totally fine for him to assume Purvi as Mrs. Kirloskar. Also, when he introduced himself, Arjun came forth and asked him about his whereabouts and everyone else smiled in accordance when he spoke about his time with Arjun working under him. He was in a hurry seemingly because he did not even come inside the house, simply wished the couple and was in for a rude shock by the behavior of Ovi. He also seemingly apologized and left immediately without waiting for a tamasha to unfold. I don't think that is nautanki giri. If everyone who comes in and says "anything" that goes against Ovi's character is considered a nautanki, then Ovi should live in an igloo with Arjun and not get out. Everyone will not be so kind about her, her marriage or anything else. 

There are reasons why CV's portray Ovi to have these uncalled for outbursts, and they are the same as their reasons on showing Arjun as a salivating jeeja after saali and ofcourse the seductress saali still having hots for jeeja. Like I said, everone pays their dues and if Arjun - Purvi are so critized, Ovi is no holy saint either. My POV strictly. 

And yes, god is god for me, I don't differentiate between the insults meted out to one god vs another. I am not pointing fingers here, just giving you a basis for why I said what I said. 

pp29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pp29

ahahahahaahahahah! loveeed the suggestion! I can't wait to see this tattooed Arjun. :P So even people at random parties will know who to call Mrs. Kirloskar. 

Good thinking! :P nautanki baaz farukh bhai and others will def keep away :P 

Also, ofcourse, disrespecting your "revered husbands" guest is alright. Cmon guys, if your husbands guest turns up and doesn't know the updates on your life, you MUST throw the mithai and tell him off. 

how much does it take to accept that yes Arjun- purvi are wrong, blame them all you want, but own up to other faults in the show as well. 

dilwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why is being Poorvi blamed for eye locks with Arjun? Is Arjun not equally responsible?

Why did Arjun marry Ovi if he was not ready to give her wife's status? Come on divorce her and marry Poorvi. Don't make a mess.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilwar

why is being Poorvi blamed for eye locks with Arjun? Is Arjun not equally responsible?

Why did Arjun marry Ovi if he was not ready to give her wife's status? Come on divorce her and marry Poorvi. Don't make a mess.

both are being blamed for the "eyelocks", not just one..
WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

Completely agree with you...!!!!! Ovi's anger was justified...any woman in Ovi's place would have reacted, it was Arman's or Arjun's duty to tell the truth and it was necessary not only for Ovi but Purvi's reputation as well!! Then again...Ovi's anger was justified but not her behavior...any woman in Ovi's place would have reacted but not in the way she did! What Farroq Bhai did was 'nautanki' or not is another debate altogether and I will keep my views strictly limited on the topic! There's a polite and sensible way to deal with things as well. Throwing away something which comes as a gift that too on their face is downright insulting and more so when it is not gifted to you! Ovi could have shouted in private but there was no need to create a scene in front of an outsider. If I see someone behaving like that in real life, I would say that the person lacks least bit of courtesy! "Why didn't you inform him about our marriage?" would have been a fair question to Arjun on part of Ovi but telling the guest "Pata nahin tha to pata karke aana chahiye tha!" is NOT!!! It's the duty of the host to inform about the last-minute developments, not the duty of the guests to run a 'Google search' before attending a party! After all swapping of brides at the last moment is not an everyday event and people wouldn't keep it in account while wishing a newly-wed! And speaking of uncomfortable environment...it was more uncomfortable after Ovi's outburst than before it!!! 

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry doulbe post 😳 Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

very well said Ash.. 👏 👏 👏couldnt agree with u more..!Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago

dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now tell me honestly,
Is ovi NOT insecure??
Is Ovi NOT obsessed??
Is Ovi not Selfish??
Is Ovi not mannerless??
And what 100 mouse has Purvi eaten?? 
Let's call a spade a spade. Let's not forgive Ovi for her wrong doing just because she is Armaan's "biological" daughter. I would never expect my daughter's husband to coddle her after she behaved like Ovi did today...instead, not only I would expect him to get upset with her for such rude and selfish behaviour but I would also give her a piece of my mind. Ovi's behavior today was totally unjustified and selfish and this is certainly not the first time. She IS insecure, self-absorbed, selfish and mannerless. My POV

pp29 thumbnail