India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

todays episode

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaForeverSHINeeKalapizonancs-07FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
what i felt by today's epi is arvi will deffo reunite...  everyone admires arvi's jodi in the serial n compliment them ...  ovi was just completely ill mannered ,if she was angry with soham for shooting arjun ,then she should have more respect for farook bhai,coz arjun worked there n he gave arjun a job when he was jobless.  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Sugar_21martalindaAmanda126Sakhilepreetiemallika_1JShivsmiley20aathyajkhusinewt2007NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-.Nikki.arjunpurvixobonibright_OrChiD_

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

what i felt by today's epi is arvi will deffo reunite...  everyone admires arvi's jodi in the serial n compliment them ...  ovi was just completely ill mannered ,if she was angry with soham for shooting arjun ,then she should have more respect for farook bhai,coz arjun worked there n he gave arjun a job when he was jobless.  

the problem is...ovi is simply self centred...this outburst had very little to do with arjun...it was all about HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE NOT KNOW SHE MARRIED ARJUN?? I understand that a wife would get annoyed...but reacting in this way is so disgusting! Who the hell makes a tamasha of a mehmaan at home, throwing sweets on the ground like that, and especially a man who her husband really looks upto for helping outi n tough times. What the hell is her problem? And it was her parents duty to tell Farookh bhai the truth, but going by the dialogues, they did not get a chance to butt in betweem. What was Purvi supposed to do? Nor she, nor Arjun said thank you or sometihng, they just kept quiet, waiting for Farookh bhai to first stop his speech and then some one could have told him the truth...it was an awkward moment for everyone. But well, Ovi madam has seriously no manners, nor a sense of maturity to handle the situation and keep calm in front of the mehmaan. she could have had her outburst at Arjun or Purvi later, but why insult the mehmaan who clearly said he was not in town for the wedding and he recvd Arjun-Purvi card, so how the hell was he supposed to know the sly trick with whihc Purvi and Ovi exchanged themselves at the alter? And why doesn't her Manav baba give her a little lesson on growing up? Why does no one ever tell her right vs wrong. whatever she does, whether it is her lame suicidal attempts, or her self centred pleas for Arjun, or her whining and tantrum throwing atittude...why is she excused all the time. Teju gets a sounding from Manav for interfering in the Soham affair. Sachin gets a sounding and backlash from him for having forged the signatures. Purvi gets a cold shoulder after knowing she and Arjun are in love. Arjun gets a slap for betraying Ovi. Archana gets 18 yrs separation for the soham debacle. Savita gets disowned for her kaands. So what is the excuse with Ovi? She did not even get a slap after the wedding. All he told her was what she did was wrong. 

Everytime why is Ovi looked at with sympathy? I agree, Purvi and Arjun are not bathed in milk either. But Ovi is not EITHER> Being a wife and having trust issues and having a husband pine after the sister is one thing and simply disrespecting someone who has come home is another. why can't she blame Arjun? Why doesn't she slap Arjun? Because, well, he is her prized catch, all other be damned. so she has the nerve to go and sound off Purvi, for no fault of hers. I hope she hires a detective and sees for herself that it is her prized Tommy who is salivating after her sister and not vice versa. Maybe, then she will know where rightly to point fingers at! 

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiFarzaana7JillianMPillayun786ana-123recoupdolce123muse10Arsha85Indra2012namitagloryzChandnii95aditty---CoCo---SakhileAnjli2010arjunaluispreetieSudhaSangeetJShivWanderingBeautyNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-.Nikki.jkhusiAshlaikaaathyasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDbee5Ashi22sunflower52peachesnplumsHuma-_IHeartFriendz_bonibrightameiliaarjunpurvixo

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

the problem is...ovi is simply self centred...this outburst had very little to do with arjun...it was all about HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE NOT KNOW SHE MARRIED ARJUN?? I understand that a wife would get annoyed...but reacting in this way is so disgusting! Who the hell makes a tamasha of a mehmaan at home, throwing sweets on the ground like that, and especially a man who her husband really looks upto for helping outi n tough times. What the hell is her problem? And it was her parents duty to tell Farookh bhai the truth, but going by the dialogues, they did not get a chance to butt in betweem. What was Purvi supposed to do? Nor she, nor Arjun said thank you or sometihng, they just kept quiet, waiting for Farookh bhai to first stop his speech and then some one could have told him the truth...it was an awkward moment for everyone. But well, Ovi madam has seriously no manners, nor a sense of maturity to handle the situation and keep calm in front of the mehmaan. she could have had her outburst at Arjun or Purvi later, but why insult the mehmaan who clearly said he was not in town for the wedding and he recvd Arjun-Purvi card, so how the hell was he supposed to know the sly trick with whihc Purvi and Ovi exchanged themselves at the alter? And why doesn't her Manav baba give her a little lesson on growing up? Why does no one ever tell her right vs wrong. whatever she does, whether it is her lame suicidal attempts, or her self centred pleas for Arjun, or her whining and tantrum throwing atittude...why is she excused all the time. Teju gets a sounding from Manav for interfering in the Soham affair. Sachin gets a sounding and backlash from him for having forged the signatures. Purvi gets a cold shoulder after knowing she and Arjun are in love. Arjun gets a slap for betraying Ovi. Archana gets 18 yrs separation for the soham debacle. Savita gets disowned for her kaands. So what is the excuse with Ovi? She did not even get a slap after the wedding. All he told her was what she did was wrong. 

Everytime why is Ovi looked at with sympathy? I agree, Purvi and Arjun are not bathed in milk either. But Ovi is not EITHER> Being a wife and having trust issues and having a husband pine after the sister is one thing and simply disrespecting someone who has come home is another. why can't she blame Arjun? Why doesn't she slap Arjun? Because, well, he is her prized catch, all other be damned. so she has the nerve to go and sound off Purvi, for no fault of hers. I hope she hires a detective and sees for herself that it is her prized Tommy who is salivating after her sister and not vice versa. Maybe, then she will know where rightly to point fingers at! 

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug..for u dear...u had very well said of that JLO...no one ever told her anything...  that stupid n idiotic spoilt brat very well knows about arvi..then y the hell this shouting n all n keep on insulting others...
when she couldnt control her so called Censored one sided love feelings for arjun n forget him when she came to  know about avi love.. then how she expects arvi to forget each other..when both loved each other ...Angry  Shocked Dead Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123adittypp29SakhilepreetieJShivAshlaikasoapwatcher1jkhusisunflower52NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsbonibright

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I dont want to get into the same debate,into whatever ARJUN did was right or wrong,or how wrong PURVI is for being silent today..But one thing is clear,OVI is lacking manners and whatever she did today with Faruque Bhai was outright atrocious..In INDIA,we say,''ATITHI DEVO BHABHA'' i.e. ''GUESTS R EQUAL TO GOD''..If not respect Faruque Bhai,for whatever he did for ARJUN,when he was jobless,but OVI should have respected him,as a guest..But I dont blame OVI alone for her behaviour..If the elders never ever try to rectify the wrong deed of the younger ones,then this is bound to happen..N nobody in the DESHMUKH family tried to knock some sense into her even today..I agree that any wife will feel bad in this circumstance,but what was that poor fellow's fault here,I fail to understand..Ovi could have behaved properly with him n then continue with her yelling when he had left..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Chandnii95namitagloryzadittySakhilemallika_1preetiesmiley20JShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-jkhusiaathyaAshlaikabee5soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDsunflower52peachesnplumsHuma-_IHeartFriendz_ameilia_OrChiD_

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Sherma what business did Farouk bhai have coming to Ds to give Mithai to Purvi?  Purvi never worked for him nor she did anything to help his business...FB wanted to show appreciation gesture to Arjun than go to Kirloskar house na...WHy come to Ds and go on and on and on abt Arjun-Purvi holy jodi of the century while the wife is sitting there..This is all to have Ovi get upset make her look bad and people feel sorry for Bichari Purvi...

Arjun has something big time missing in his ****s...

CVs are playing with Arjun-purvi fans by keeps showing that stupid carrot dangling in front of their faces hoping they might get united...TRP business...While doing that they are destroying Ovi and making mockery out of institution of marriage..

Get Arjun-Ovi divorced and getthe two desperados married so viewers can live in peace..

Sherma I totally agree with your post..

Archana took Ovi's one sentence to Purvi "why r u still standing here" to totally diff tangent ...Abt Purvi having all the right to be in Ds home and she can come and go whenever...Ovi never said Purvi could not come to Ds...Words were put in her mouth by Jhansi ki rani Archana...

Teju has turned idiot as she followed manipulative Purvi to ck on her but showed no sympathy for her own twin..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 November 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapizonancs-07ForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenixektarfapyaryipeekoolsadhu1000

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i just felt in todays episode,farukh bhai ting was over done,and ovis anger wasjjustified,any other women in ovi plce wld have reacted,everyone was uncomfy,but no one oppen thei mouthwe thethy waiting for,it was arjuns or armaan duttytotel tehtruth,and it want only for ovi,but for purvi respect too.then again arjungave ovi more hopes for their relations,and plusnw everydeshmuk feels arjun has moved on,archu felt the same yestrday,nwshe maythinkarvi isovr

Clap Clap  Clap you are totally right Sherma Clap Clap Clap

100% right.

Arjun and Purvi are playing with Ovi's life.
They ruining her life.
I just hope Purvi leave the city as soon as possible.
Whether fate will bring them together one day is another story..
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.
If she stay..same thing will happen over and over again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by sherma

Clap Clap  Clap you are totally right Sherma Clap Clap Clap

100% right.

Arjun and Purvi are playing with Ovi's life.
They ruining her life.
I just hope Purvi leave the city as soon as possible.
Whether fate will bring them together one day is another story..
but right now, for the sake of everyone, just stay out of Mr and Mrs Kirlosker's life and get a new guy if she want.
If she stay..same thing will happen over and over again.

Yep and everytime Ovi will be tagged insecure, obsessed, selfish, mannerless for making an Wifely issue, Arjun the husband in love with his SIL will tell WIFI "relax dear", and everyone will feel sorry for Bichari Purvi who stands like a cat with the innocent face after eating 100 mouse...Innocent as urkle & famouse Q "Did I do that" WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapizonancs-07ektarfapyaryipee

Go to top