Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fab post Deepa...Hats off to u dear..for not only having the courage to watch this Khushi crap...but also for having the courage to analyse it so brilliantly...
Sach kahoon toh ur HNS is such a relief...brings a smile to the face and at least I can laugh...whereas this track has been doing nothing but bring tears to my eyes...

I am so frustrated with the way the show is going that I even dread turning to Sony at the time it is aired...Leave alone watch it...Even when i do watch an episode or two i cant bring myself to comment on it...

If only someone from the team could tell me what they are trying to convey with khushi's characterisation it will help me to have some peace of mind... I am still trying to figure out if a 'child' like khushi does exist...Hard to accept that a 'child' can be so manipulative and above all so nasty to a person who does show her love and affection... I am referring to Nidhi...

Wonder when we will find relief from this Khushi torture...from the update I think she will be back in Ashni's life again soon and will cause upheavals in their life...Wonder if this is what KP-ji has in mind...Khushi the cause of Ashni separation!!!!! If so God Help us...and also God save the show...

Thanx a lot dear for the lovely hilarious analysis...Keep rocking deepa...
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

nice post deepaa jiiiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

)... hume laga khushi ki yaad me painting karna shuru kar denge🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ (jaisa ki ashu ke dilli jaane ke baad hum shayari shuru kar diye the !) ...par ashu ji ko doubt hai ki nidhi ko dukh kyun nahi hua (arre sarkar ,mamta jaag gayi hai ...ek dum ..bas abhi filhal so rahi hai ...raat ke 12 baje hain na !).🀣🀣.🀣.kehte hain main kgh jaata hoon.good .. thank god u remembered u have a job 🀣.🀣..and khushi is not d only thing in ur life !

wahan jaakar files ka muh taak rahe hain.ghar par to aapne kaha tha ki doosro ka ghum halka karunga .Dr saheb ,gum halka karne ke liye doosron ke milna padta hai !🀣 WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ,MAN? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

This is a ordeal which is going on and on and on...

Undoubtedly, at the risk of repeating myself, they created this huge maze and are now fumbling their way out of it, one baby step at a time... 
now i am seriously thinkin ki kahin khushi ki koi judwa behen toh nahi .. u know seeta geeta ..or chaalbaaz film style? ek rona nahi chodti ..aur doosra rulana..
🀣 Having witnessed so many illogical things in this show, would not be surprised!! πŸ€ͺ 
sound engineer waale bhai saheb ..aapki problem kya hai? aaj toh bas bata hi dijiye .. just tell me dammit ! how dare you use taare zameen par song here in this situation..
I know, this is the second or third time time have wasted a beautiful song on something like this, I remember they used Jagjit Singh's song for Mallu once, 😑  and I don;t know if you had this problem but I felt the BG was just too loud and I had to either raise the volume or overstretch myself to hear the dialogs! πŸ˜‘ 
Thank god lucknow me hamare sheher jaisa traffic nahi tha..warna journey aur bhi drag karte .
Remember Ashu's famous 4 day travel from Delhi to Lucknow ending with the Gomati mein dubki, πŸ€”  anything is possible in KTLK! πŸ˜†  
wahan jaakar aur ek drama ..Now his OCD is really scarin me u know this!
Yeah, more loud BG, first hug, then leave, then call back, then hug, then leave ... OMG, i got tired just typing this out!! πŸ˜’ Seriously they should have just chopped the whole thing,πŸ€”  Ashu should have given the numbers in the beginning and Nidhi-Nani call should have taken place when they were coming back, so they could have gone back and stopped M&M immediately, taken Khushi back, called up Nani and made some alternate arrangement for this girl and wrapped it up today itself... GOd knows why they have switched to ultra slow mode this week!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Do you realize we have been seeing the same day since Tuesday and we have gotten to around 2 or 3 in the afternoon!! πŸ˜²  This day will continue on Monday now! 😑
kehte hain main tumhe muskurata hua dekhna chahta hoon.. aur hum khushi ko (hamesha ke liye !) jaate hue dekhna chahte hain.
Again FFed some of the dialogs, FFed the scene when she left MM, its great, I can finish watching each episode within 10 min! πŸ˜‰
Khushi ka fir wahi jaap..nidhi ab tumhe koi pareshan nahi karega ...
Why this attitude, πŸ˜• especially when she has seen Nidhi has done so much, especially when Ashu has advised her so much just yesterday, how can a 9/10 year old taunt so much!! Really why is Nidhi this girl's punching bag?? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜”  Just baffles me! πŸ˜•
ghar pahunch kar kehte hain bachhon ke bina ghar adhura lagta hai ...par ashu ji ko doubt hai ki nidhi ko dukh kyun nahi hua..
Chalo, the little exchange was nice,😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ 
With so much overdose of Khushi did you even realize that Ashu shared his feelings with Nidhi...😳, and did not cut her off... Remember how he sulked in front of the 'wall' after Khushi went to the orphanage and see his reaction today, a vast improvement now!! Looks like he understood what Nidhi said that day and has realized that because he is sad he cannot ignore Nidhi or her feelings, she would also be lonely and is now accepting that he actually has a partner to share low moments with...πŸ‘πŸΌ  And Nidhi's beautiful, touching reply simply endorsed that. πŸ‘
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ,MAN? 
You can ask that again!!  Atleast this time he is trying to get a grip over himself and his grief, he did not use the sulking chair today!! I am so happy just for that! πŸ˜†
Nidhi bhi khushi ke liye ro rahi hai ...WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE TODAY? 
Nothing Deepa, just the case of having some extra glycerin on the set. so everyone including DB and even CV got a small helping of it! πŸ˜‰And Nidhi is compassionate and always sheds tears in solitude, only today Ashu realized, openly acknowledged and understood her grief as well..
nani ke kuch to sadi si story sunai aur nidhi ashu daud pade ! 
Yeah, ever since M&M were introduced, knew something was going to be revealed, finally a Nani was introduced, now hope they will show her accepting Khushi's care with Ashni financial help. Khushi can even stay in Lucknow, the same way that Armaan does! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 
Precap .nahiii... iii... iii ... iii... iii...iii  
Sigh!  Take heart Deepa, be brave! πŸ€— 
couldnt recognize the surprise..can anyone temme what it was?
Don;t know, will have to wait 3+ days and then some to know what it is! Again sigh!  I am not even sure if they will have KC or if they are simply going to jump to Diwali, πŸ˜• considering its Diwali next week and Khushi saga is not wrapped up as yet, when will they show celebrations? Everyone needs to be in a good mood atleast for the festivities, cannot have sulking male and crying female leads celebrating these festivals for the first time after marriage!  πŸ€”

Deepa, truly enjoyed this. πŸ‘ The more boring the episode is, the better your HNS gets! πŸ˜³ Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Nothing much to say for this track other than the fact that the makers are struggling to close it out.  With Mallu they could end it in one shot, in a single day, because she is an adult  completely  capable of taking care of herself. But here they are dealing with a minor and looks like they have realized that they cannot simply end it without finding a proper solution. πŸ€” Would have been nice if they had made M&M really nice people and shown that Khushi had gotten lost somewhere in a crowd or run away for  being caught bunking school and scolded for it. Then they could have simply taken her away the moment her injury got better, and all these extra days needed to wrap this track could have been avoided!  Too late now! πŸ˜³
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good one Deepa. Missed the episode but enjoyed your timely synopsisπŸ˜‰
sound engineer waale bhai saheb ..aapki problem kya hai? aaj toh bas bata hi dijiye .. just tell me dammit ! how dare you use taare zameen par song here in this situation..shankar mahadevan ke song ki izzat nikal di ek dum tide se dho kar.Kis angle se khushi aapko unbachho jaisi lagti hai.
Thank god lucknow me hamare sheher jaisa traffic nahi tha..warna journey aur bhi drag karte 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

So tired of these long faces. πŸ˜•
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Precap .nahiii... iii... iii ... iii... iii...iii 

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

Great one deepa πŸ˜› 

Hahahah ..loved this line and this emoti πŸ˜†

wahan khushi roni soorat bana kar baithi hai.Mami ji ko paan khaana hai..ek paan idhar bhi mil jaata to ...

hehe .. thank u sweety !
kaafi saalo ke baad kuch dino pehle paan khaya .. liked it a lot ! 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vyoman

Excellent Deepa. Hats off to you. Still you wrote this HNS. I am finding very difficult to write even the comments.

Iss Khushi purana khatam hote hote hum ban jaayenge dukhi aatma...πŸ˜”

thank u anu ..
kya kar sakte hain .. bahut dino baad wapis shuru kara HNS... ab agar band karenge to joote padenge ..besides it motivates me to actually watch d epi properly !
lol
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika72

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

thank u radhika !
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: busybee..

πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†. πŸ˜†
Nice post deepa πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank u bhavita
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kash ... ye Khushi ko bachao andolan culd hv been on a break for atleast this weekend. .but *sigh* aapni phuti kismat 

lovely post Deepe...πŸ€—

haan na...par kya kar sakte hain yaar !
but i somehow think khushi wrap up is on d cards .. either she would go away wid nani or stay wid them forever ..so its gonna be aar ya paar .. am hopin its paar !
thanks tanu !