Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Has everone lost their marbles? (Page 7)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by madmaxine

No, but my marbles have lost me.LOL

In soviet Russia marbles loose you.

In soviet Russia well deserved break takes you.

In soviet Russia ipk protests for you.

Soviet Russia no longer exists. So, IPK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExoticaBlueMystique

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

I have loose motions does that remotely count?

Depends is that your bodys way of protesting for ipk?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdrop88MentalExoticaGodhuliLogon

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by sweet_ipsi

i just made a similar comment somewhr else...im overwhelmed by the behaviour displayed by people over here...Fine...its understandable taht when u hv been watching a show for 1.5 yrs u get attached to it...&accepting the fact that the lead is leaving the show is difficult...but calling for strikes,protests & posts expressing extreme feelings like how i wld survive now???...seriously where is the maturity level of ppl heading???There are far more important issues all around...ppl hardly take notice of them...& wen an actor quits ppl are ready to sit on a strike??Strange...Wish ppl wld chaannelise thr energy towards somethng fruitful...
let's just say people who come on a virtual forum to discuss a Hindi daily show and fight over them like they are real people are bound to be crazy. Yes people Are crazy for the show and doing all these things coz they don't want thier show to die an unnatural death.

Morover even coming on the forum is a waste of energy but fans still do that. Instead they Could have used this time and energy to do some thing else productive
I get ur point dearSmile...infact i have been doing the same for the last 1.5 yr...spending too much of time on the forum ...time that could have been utilised for doing better things...But isnt there a limit to being attached to a fictional show?...I love the show(or i used to)...I love Arshi...I love Sarun...But going to the extreme of thinking of sitting on hunger strikes???...Im worried about People getting carried away too much by their love for fiction...to such an extent that they begin to think that things related to a tv show are way too important...

pugletGodhuliLogon

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

ROFL  Thanks for the laughs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MentalExotica

puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chillygirl

i just made a similar comment somewhr else...im overwhelmed by the behaviour displayed by people over here...Fine...its understandable taht when u hv been watching a show for 1.5 yrs u get attached to it...&accepting the fact that the lead is leaving the show is difficult...but calling for strikes,protests & posts expressing extreme feelings like how i wld survive now???...seriously where is the maturity level of ppl heading???There are far more important issues all around...ppl hardly take notice of them...& wen an actor quits ppl are ready to sit on a strike??Strange...Wish ppl wld chaannelise thr energy towards somethng fruitful...
let's just say people who come on a virtual forum to discuss a Hindi daily show and fight over them like they are real people are bound to be crazy. Yes people Are crazy for the show and doing all these things coz they don't want thier show to die an unnatural death.

Morover even coming on the forum is a waste of energy but fans still do that. Instead they Could have used this time and energy to do some thing else productive

I get ur point dearSmile...infact i have been doing the same for the last 1.5 yr...spending too much of time on the forum ...time that could have been utilised for doing better things...But isnt there a limit to being attached to a fictional show?...I love the show(or i used to)...I love Arshi...I love Sarun...But going to the extreme of thinking of sitting on hunger strikes???...Im worried about People getting carried away too much by their love for fiction...to such an extent that they begin to think that things related to a tv show are way too important...
yes I agree hunger strikes or posts like ill die without barun are very extreme and borderline delusional bit then again this whole situation is insane and people are coping up with it In their own manner but yaah I do hope they realise the difference between fictional and reality

TRND86GodhuliLogon

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Yes it's an indirect petition should I send it across to the PH?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdrop88habsGodhuliLogon

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Yes it's an indirect petition should I send it across to the PH?

YOU MUST

Name it - Shit just got real.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

habs..sur..NishitaraoMentalExoticaGodhuliLogon_disha_

Go to top