India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

who is Amritha?

-Chicha- IF-Dazzler
-Chicha-
-Chicha-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i recently started watching  this show and i missed the first episoide. I just want to know who is Amritha and who's child is the girl? and that girl Amritha was supposed to marry his friend so how come she was with the other guy? am so confused.Ouch help Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaksJustlikethat1

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chicha-

i recently started watching  this show and i missed the first episoide. I just want to know who is Amritha and who's child is the girl? and that girl Amritha was supposed to marry his friend so how come she was with the other guy? am so confused.Ouch help Embarrassed

The girl child was born to Amritha and Sampuran as a result of their one night stand. Amrita was the bride-to-be for Kartar (Sampuran's friend). We had a small falshback where Amrita was happy for the wedding but seems like she came to know abt some deadly disease that she was suffering just before marriage. Its not yet revealed what caused the one night stand between both

Hope it was helpful for u

Edited by seelaks - 08 November 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09Justlikethat1Nikki_Titli

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index