Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Are you guys f***ing serious?!

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Totally agree:

Right. All these petitions that are going on; sorry but I'm not signing a single one of them. if barun wants to leave WHY ISN'T ANYONE LETTING HIM?! he's clearly fed up and ithink people just need to let him go. ALL THESE OVER OBBESSED FANS ARE STARTING f**kING PROTESTS AND THE LOT. PLEASE CALM THE f**k DOWN. if you really loved barun that much, you'd let him go. i'm not even the biggest barun fan, i never was actually a big fan of him. like obviously i liked him as an actor etc but sanaya has ALWAYS been my favourite out of the two.  imean seriously he's a good actor and he's good looking but that doesn't mean there isn't anyone else in the world. and even if he does leave ipkknd, it's not like he's gonna disappear forever omg. i think sanaya should leave too tbh, they both just need better shows to work in now. they both broke down on the set today, ffs which PH makes their actors cry? this just reinforces the fact that 4 lions is the most f**ked up production house ever. [even if this wasn't true, the last statement is still true]

i respect them both; i said this yesterday too - i have absolutely no problem with barun leaving. his life, his choice, his career. he's taking the step for a better future tbh and i'm actually glad he's leaving. honestly, everyone deserves a better team to work with. i want sanaya to leave too and i just want this show to end. after reading that disgusting article about gul and the team yesterday, i don't think they're worthy of any of these amazing actors at all. [and again, even if it wasn't true, they still don't deserve a cast like this. i've never liked 4lions and i don't think iever will tbh]

and.. why is everyone hating on viraf patel? i've only seen him in tmls and tbh he was actually quite good in that! i just need ipk to end so that he doesn't waste his time in that show. honestly all these actors deserve bigger and better shows to work in.

+it's a show. please calm down.

---IPK tumblr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumardisco_diva

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Totally agree:

Right. All these petitions that are going on; sorry but I'm not signing a single one of them. if barun wants to leave WHY ISN'T ANYONE LETTING HIM?! he's clearly fed up and ithink people just need to let him go. ALL THESE OVER OBBESSED FANS ARE STARTING f**kING PROTESTS AND THE LOT. PLEASE CALM THE f**k DOWN. if you really loved barun that much, you'd let him go. i'm not even the biggest barun fan, i never was actually a big fan of him. like obviously i liked him as an actor etc but sanaya has ALWAYS been my favourite out of the two.  imean seriously he's a good actor and he's good looking but that doesn't mean there isn't anyone else in the world. and even if he does leave ipkknd, it's not like he's gonna disappear forever omg. i think sanaya should leave too tbh, they both just need better shows to work in now. they both broke down on the set today, ffs which PH makes their actors cry? this just reinforces the fact that 4 lions is the most f**ked up production house ever. [even if this wasn't true, the last statement is still true]

i respect them both; i said this yesterday too - i have absolutely no problem with barun leaving. his life, his choice, his career. he's taking the step for a better future tbh and i'm actually glad he's leaving. honestly, everyone deserves a better team to work with. i want sanaya to leave too and i just want this show to end. after reading that disgusting article about gul and the team yesterday, i don't think they're worthy of any of these amazing actors at all. [and again, even if it wasn't true, they still don't deserve a cast like this. i've never liked 4lions and i don't think iever will tbh]

and.. why is everyone hating on viraf patel? i've only seen him in tmls and tbh he was actually quite good in that! i just need ipk to end so that he doesn't waste his time in that show. honestly all these actors deserve bigger and better shows to work in.

---IPK tumblr

Your language dear, leaves much to be desired.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DANGGG..FallAndFly..

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Totally agree:

---IPK tumblr

Your language dear, leaves much to be desired.

Oh, I assure you dear, I am the most eloquent of speakers and writers. This is merely a post I found on tumblr which made a lot of sense to me, so I posted it here. It's the content that matters, not the English grammar etc.

Thanks for...well I guess nothing, since you seemed to have completely overlooked the content of the post Smile
-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Since the TM had admitted the content of the post is taken from outside  & not hers and since it has inappropriate language ill suited to  IF closing it.

IPKKND DT

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top