Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

who try to separate Barun from us... (Page 2)

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I hope he don't , UnhappyCry

Will always support and love you Barun Sobti !!!!
we are with you, we support you, whatever you decide,
I think you have your own reasons

I wish you all the luck!! Cry

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 08 November 2012 at 5:37pm

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sivanayani

I heard that may be barun is leaving the show. I am soo sad and angry. How can he leave us like that. I can't think about IPKKND without Arshi. Without Arshi No IPKKND. Please please don't  allow him to leave this show. Don't brake our heart.  We can't imagine that Kushi being with some one else. even if that person was Salman kahn,  Sharukkahn or Will Smith doesn't mater for us.  We need to see Arshi together. If you don't have a story...  Or if you have no imagination to continued this story...  then completely finish this show and start afresh with part two. please Don't spoil the impression we have of this serial by changing the actors. Please CV... don't try to do like that. Don't suddenly change the main actor. We can't even imagine looking at someone else in Barun place. So please finish the show... But put this in your mind...  We don't want this show to finish.  

When you don't know the actual truth don't blame BS..not only BS SI was ready to leave,she can leave any moment, Be ready,  so now hate her too. You have no idea what Dirty game Gul has played..Anyways, remember BS fought for SI OTT role with PH, he requested Gul not to butcher Khushi and ASR role but she asked them to leave..BS stopped SI to lay any papers but he took the stand..If after all this you want to blame him..go ahead.
sivanayani Senior Member
sivanayani
sivanayani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by sivanayani

I heard that may be barun is leaving the show. I am soo sad and angry. How can he leave us like that. I can't think about IPKKND without Arshi. Without Arshi No IPKKND. Please please don't  allow him to leave this show. Don't brake our heart.  We can't imagine that Kushi being with some one else. even if that person was Salman kahn,  Sharukkahn or Will Smith doesn't mater for us.  We need to see Arshi together. If you don't have a story...  Or if you have no imagination to continued this story...  then completely finish this show and start afresh with part two. please Don't spoil the impression we have of this serial by changing the actors. Please CV... don't try to do like that. Don't suddenly change the main actor. We can't even imagine looking at someone else in Barun place. So please finish the show... But put this in your mind...  We don't want this show to finish.  

When you don't know the actual truth don't blame BS..not only BS SI was ready to leave,she can leave any moment, Be ready,  so now hate her too. You have no idea what Dirty game Gul has played..Anyways, remember BS fought for SI OTT role with PH, he requested Gul not to butcher Khushi and ASR role but she asked them to leave..BS stopped SI to lay any papers but he took the stand..If after all this you want to blame him..go ahead.

My friend. You are absolutely right but you understand me wrongly. I am not blaming Barun. Why should I blame Barun when he did not do anything wrong?? I am not blaming him personally. If Barun leaves I am happy that Sanaya is also leaving. Without Arshi there is no IPKKND
sivanayani Senior Member
sivanayani
sivanayani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saambavi

I don't have any word to say... I am still crying. CryCry
me too

Go to top