Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

who try to separate Barun from us...

sivanayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Who try to separate Barun with us... We all hate you for this... 
I heard that may be barun is leaving the show. I am soo sad and angry. How can he leave us like that. I can't think about IPKKND without Arshi. Without Arshi No IPKKND. Please please don't  allow him to leave this show. Don't brake our heart.  We can't imagine that Kushi being with some one else. even if that person was Salman kahn,  Sharukkahn or Will Smith doesn't mater for us.  We need to see Arshi together. If you don't have a story...  Or if you have no imagination to continued this story...  then completely finish this show and start afresh with part two. please Don't spoil the impression we have of this serial by changing the actors. Please CV... don't try to do like that. Don't suddenly change the main actor. We can't even imagine looking at someone else in Barun place. So please finish the show... But put this in your mind...  We don't want this show to finish.  

Edited by sivanayani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saambavi thumbnail
I don't have any word to say... I am still crying. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Siva-arshi thumbnail
Yes absolutely you are right.  The better way is finish the show. It is better to end the show the show loos it's stile. 
Siva-arshi thumbnail
My feeling exactly. It's better they finish the show sooner than later, I don't won't Arnav character to be damage more than it's already is.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
End this torture please! We can't take it without ARHI and SARUN as the leads! Please don't do this!!
Bavithra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are right sivanayani. better to finish this show... I can't think without Arnav. 
Bavithra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

End this torture please! We can't take it without ARHI and SARUN as the leads! Please don't do this!!

Yes please end this show. We beg you
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
You are completely right. I don't another man in Khushi's life! What happened to starcrossed lovers?
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope he don't , ðŸ˜”😭

Will always support and love you Barun Sobti !!!!
we are with you, we support you, whatever you decide,
I think you have your own reasons

I wish you all the luck!! 😭

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 11 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sivanayani

I heard that may be barun is leaving the show. I am soo sad and angry. How can he leave us like that. I can't think about IPKKND without Arshi. Without Arshi No IPKKND. Please please don't  allow him to leave this show. Don't brake our heart.  We can't imagine that Kushi being with some one else. even if that person was Salman kahn,  Sharukkahn or Will Smith doesn't mater for us.  We need to see Arshi together. If you don't have a story...  Or if you have no imagination to continued this story...  then completely finish this show and start afresh with part two. please Don't spoil the impression we have of this serial by changing the actors. Please CV... don't try to do like that. Don't suddenly change the main actor. We can't even imagine looking at someone else in Barun place. So please finish the show... But put this in your mind...  We don't want this show to finish.  

When you don't know the actual truth don't blame BS..not only BS SI was ready to leave,she can leave any moment, Be ready,  so now hate her too. You have no idea what Dirty game Gul has played..Anyways, remember BS fought for SI OTT role with PH, he requested Gul not to butcher Khushi and ASR role but she asked them to leave..BS stopped SI to lay any papers but he took the stand..If after all this you want to blame him..go ahead.