mitrabhuyan
mitrabhuyan

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
CryBroken Heart

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yes, I am feeling very very bad too for Sanaya, the whole cast and crew and for all IPKNND fans world over and we all loved the show immensely and are all heart broken, but for the professionals, they have to look for new work too :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Poor sanaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

SYGO Groupbie
SYGO
SYGO

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I feel very sorry for her ,she is such an amazing actress.I feel like crying.She is a good human being too and so down to earth!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pritidesun2011

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hi 
Technically I am a newbee. But I had been a silent reader for ages now and hardly felt like interacting and since most of our friends here are so active( god bless them all) never found anything left to comment on.
But your post made me think... as a person who has been watching Ipk sinc ethe very first episode, infact since the beginning, and as a person who has done her doctoral degree in branding, plus with a husband in media, I want to briefly put in a few words.
Before that i want to clearly state that i Love this show a lot. And the cast as well as the entire concept. My views are a reflection of my watching everything related to the show since its inception. Please don't take anything in this reply as a bashing as i am trying to cover everything, i.e., all angles.

Believe me, if anyone is in a stronger position its Sanaya. Both personally and professionally she has garnered great respect from the PH, Channel, Co stars as well as the fans when she did not budge. Whether Barun had a tiff with the Ph or he needed a real break, unfortunately he became the centre of everything. Sanaya very smartly( read it as professionally) avoided controversy by being stable and with the PH. Thats because when you work for someone you need to be loyal to them till you quit. And you cannot abandon a project since your best friend left it etc.

Here i would say that Barun was surpassed by Sanaya as she let the whole thing take its logical course as we in media new this would happen after all of us fans protested very equivocally against the tampering of the show.
So i feel Sanaya is in a stronger position and she actually now has a better prospect in the industry for being stronger and stable and hassle free.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delkabssitrishy13sun2011Angels11

delka Senior Member
delka
delka

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
    hindi/urdu mein ek kahavat hai
                             "  bemaut mare jaana"

this exactly has happened  to sanaya .she is suffering without any fault of hers. Cry

wishing   sanaya all the success and happiness in life .maybe be this fiasco turns out to be a   "blessing in disguise " for   her.
we  never  know...Thumbs Up

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
right 
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
She don't deserve this..she is always loyal to the show and now this is the gift she got for being loyal .

Go to top