Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why doesn't RK kick Dipz out? (Page 2)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I think he will just video tape her and play it for the whole family to see her hitting on him in his room, video must be film with sound, so they will believe it then. He should trap her the way he called the photographer before with Madhu, it's not as if he hasn't done it before, unless he feels after Shamsher's revenge shooting him, he doesn't want to face another killer hired by Dipali later on.

That's actually a good idea but question remains would he do that LOL Like victoria said he doesnt seem kinda a man who would flash his bhabi like this. just think about it, when he did it to madhu, he had no relationship with RK, she was simply no1 to him so what happens to her family or to her wasnt his concern. but RK do care for people around him, he is bearing this disloyal families only because of his mother. he loves him but wont say it because he is disappointed n hurt by her.  so both the cases r different.
so i dont think he will do anything to ruin his family relationships further. but if deepali goes further he should because his OUT isnt working... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olichuSmoothCriminal.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I think he will just video tape her and play it for the whole family to see her hitting on him in his room, video must be film with sound, so they will believe it then. He should trap her the way he called the photographer before with Madhu, it's not as if he hasn't done it before, unless he feels after Shamsher's revenge shooting him, he doesn't want to face another killer hired by Dipali later on.

That's actually a good idea but question remains would he do that LOL Like victoria said he doesnt seem kinda a man who would flash his bhabi like this. just think about it, when he did it to madhu, he had no relationship with RK, she was simply no1 to him so what happens to her family or to her wasnt his concern. but RK do care for people around him, he is bearing this disloyal families only because of his mother. he loves him but wont say it because he is disappointed n hurt by her.  so both the cases r different.
so i dont think he will do anything to ruin his family relationships further. but if deepali goes further he should because his OUT isnt working... 

I wrote something similar in a post about how RK manages to convince everyone of his qualities, because initially you think his bad, but the CV's have softened him and dips is getting away with accosting him repeatedly with no repercussions really except RK being constantly rude to her to discourage her, but it just makes her more determined it seems. Only recourse is to have some proof she is doing this to him and present it to the family, it won't hurt Radhaji too much I don't think and sikki also deserves to know that his wife is only with him so she can be in the same house as RK and try to jilt him for his younger brother as soon as possible. 

RK called her a flop actress (as she failed to convince him that she would die for him), but she seems to have some source of income, I doubt RK is giving her money, so perhaps she does some modelling or something, she recently came back from London also. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Tanmaya.

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i think after this malik case despali opps means deepali should take a break now phr london bhejo ise holiday pe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Even though RK doesn't like his Mother in the outward sense (because she married Kuku Bhatia after his father's suicidal death)  he doesn't want to get away from his Mother.

RK wants his  Mother's presence in his life.  RK tolerates Bhatia Family for the sake of his Mother.

Since Dipali is married to Sikandar he is allowing her to stay in his house.

RK is also very confident that he can handle antics of Dipali. So he doesn't mind Dipali staying in his house.

I also feel

For Heaven's sake RK needs to lock the door of his bedroom and keep a strict rule that any one excluding Madhu have to knock the door before entering the room.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinalovesree.gattumysteriousmilli-Nafisa-

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
yahh it's ajeeb for rk to tell sikky about dipz tryna get it on with him ...
i'm not sure if sikky does know about dipz and rk :/

.Tanmaya.

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Even tho' he hates Kiki/sikki he has let them live in his house! So I think he respects the relationships and does not want to ruin sikki' life! That's RK - whom people have trouble understanding but Madhu is falling in love with!

.Tanmaya.

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I am also sick and tired of Dips interference in RK and madhu's life.And i get the creeps watching her pile onto rk.
Waiting for the maha episode where RK dhulaaofies dips and makes her the navi servant.

xNinalove.Tanmaya.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hope he will do it

xNinalove.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index