India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why doesn't RK kick Dipz out?

xNinalove Goldie
xNinalove
xNinalove

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I have been wondering why doesn't RK Kick Deepali out already? 
He doesn't do much when Deepali disturbs him.
He doesn't let his mother enter his room..and Deepali touches him from top to bottom Dead and all he says is "OUT". Confused 
Deepali seducing RK makes me feel disgusted .Dead
but thank god they showed Madhu's face when RK was touching Deepali..

Edited by iNinalovex - 08 November 2012 at 11:42am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagr1mangalorestressreliefvaani21RavishinRavzyshinseenNav20109staroneserialsdesait_Rashmi0-SD-0ANJALI_SAMARIYAabhaylovepiagennyM-Pritt-CroppedHorizon.MoronsKiMallikadeepak148xxAqeelahxxMeenahISADORAAsmi13-Sexy-suk19sitakshiiArnav90

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Because Deepali is his sister-in-law and the daughter-in-law of the house. He has kept the Bhatias at home only for his mother's sake and because of his own intrinsic goodness.

I am not  sure if RK has the heart to tell Sicky in his face that his wife is a scarlet woman. I mean , yes, RK hates them all but somehow , i don't see him as someone who will tell his brother that his wife wants to sleep with him . Ermm

Edited by VictoriaHot - 08 November 2012 at 11:47am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428zahrazarjyoti12345.SmokeySilence.ranithaxNinaloveSmoothCriminal9staroneserialssree.gattuabhaylovepiasuk19xxAqeelahxx.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i just wonder whho in the house know about rk and deeplai's past?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia.Tanmaya.

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yup same here
why doesn't he buys a new house ...why he is living with all the serpents around...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinalovemusic_girl.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I think he enjoys telling her off, he loves to hear what she will come up with and then he can reject her, and wait to see what next she will come up with. It's a game with him.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinaloveabhaylovepia.Tanmaya.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i think sikki knows that dips was rk girl friend and he was living in his dream land that dips choosed him as compare to rk thats why he believe her blindley and his own character is characterless. so husband and wife are same what rk said tum jasi chees siki kay liya hi bani hay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xNinalovesree.gattu.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
See dear, RK just cannot walk into his step brother and tell him hey your wife is hitting me on and now she wants to sleep with me Sleepy. as much RK hates his family, he respects all the relationships n isnt his entire family is in messed up relationships already so how could he just mess it up even more? and if he tells Sikky obviously he and Kukuji wont believe because they already hate RK and Radhaji the woman in la la land will cry n be in confusion thats it. thats will going to be the result - more messing up with relationships and there already enough problem in RKs life I guess to handle !!
that's why he keeps insulting Deepali in every way but the woman is shameless to death to come back to him again and it's RK's helplessness pretty much he cannot tell this to family. it's a highly sensitive issue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefxNinaloveSmoothCriminalRSP04music_girlsree.gattumysteriousmilli

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

See dear, RK just cannot walk into his step brother and tell him hey your wife is hitting me on and now she wants to sleep with me Sleepy. as much RK hates his family, he respects all the relationships n isnt his entire family is in messed up relationships already so how could he just mess it up even more? and if he tells Sikky obviously he and Kukuji wont believe because they already hate RK and Radhaji the woman in la la land will cry n be in confusion thats it. thats will going to be the result - more messing up with relationships and there already enough problem in RKs life I guess to handle !!
that's why he keeps insulting Deepali in every way but the woman is shameless to death to come back to him again and it's RK's helplessness pretty much he cannot tell this to family. it's a highly sensitive issue.

I think he will just video tape her and play it for the whole family to see her hitting on him in his room, video must be film with sound, so they will believe it then. He should trap her the way he called the photographer before with Madhu, it's not as if he hasn't done it before, unless he feels after Shamsher's revenge shooting him, he doesn't want to face another killer hired by Dipali later on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index