Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4lions are following the story posted by IF member - Page 3

nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So convenient they crookedly chose the story of a non fan!!!! ridiculous ... change the story or you will be sorry Gul? or CV?/4 lions  there is a word such as boycotting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
actually i read the article and i thought the same
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hav nothing 2 say!! I am livid 2day!! Patience has a limit!!
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How many heart attacks will PH give us?
First Akash n Payal,
Then sheetal track..we first thought DNA report wont match..buh hell yea ...it matched..
Then khushi started believing on the DNA reports..
Then Sheetal with all her rona dhona ...CRY baby
Then Araav who has come from no where started loving a married man..who never even existed in his life before..N Arnav was drunk according to sheetal( exact Kektas serial storyline)
Sheetal to get the sympathy of Arnav ...fell from the stairs all by herself...Poor arnav and Maha Khush Kumari Gupta singh Raizada taking all the blame on her head
Due to these disgusting reasons Barun is taking a Long long break😭
Dhruv is the only option left to take sheetal away..to take sheetal to UK foreverrr with her son :S

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: srija.singh04

Now thats real crazy cz then no one couldbe sure if they the child of their fathers or their uncles. And DNA reports r very specific and even twins don't hav the same DNA construction. And if Sheetal thinks Aarav is Arnav's son she wouldn't need to change the reports. This story doesn't make any sense after the DNA revelation it has to be either Arnav is actually the father or Sheetal is playing some trick.

BTW, also DSR and ASR r cousins not even real brothers, so even similar construction isn't possible. Dhruv is Aakash's bro, not Arnav's.

"Now thats real crazy cz then no one couldbe sure if they the child of their fathers or their uncles"...I laughed so hard after reading this that I have tears in my eyes...thanks😊
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes I know it makes no sense 😆...I agree now sheetal changed the reports
but really what happened in yesterday's episode ...I have read it on forum when 4 lions were asking for stories ...for the track..believe me ..you can check it on the thread ..I dont have the link but mods may know abt the link of 4lions upcoming track ideas track...PH took the storyline from there
its more than hilarious
_Maya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Is that a joke?
Its IPKKND'S STORY
rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: srija.singh04

Now thats real crazy cz then no one couldbe sure if they the child of their fathers or their uncles. And DNA reports r very specific and even twins don't hav the same DNA construction. And if Sheetal thinks Aarav is Arnav's son she wouldn't need to change the reports. This story doesn't make any sense after the DNA revelation it has to be either Arnav is actually the father or Sheetal is playing some trick.

BTW, also DSR and ASR r cousins not even real brothers, so even similar construction isn't possible. Dhruv is Aakash's bro, not Arnav's.

Exactly the same thing I was wondering dat how can DNA of two cousins can match...

Well Done...👏  
kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
!!!Edited by kirthiarshi - 11 years ago
zee_armaan thumbnail
Horrible script 🥱