Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

More Dipali than Dipz (Page 5)

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

I agree so much with all the posters here.

Sadly all these supporting characters are being used as props rather than as characters. They are neglected, they are lampooned, they are used as doormats. Its not just Deepali, its about all the others too...

I have come to conclusion that if we ask these characters to be sent off from where they came ...
  • Like Deepali from London
  • Sikky and Kukku from Bangkok
  • And Radhaji from wherever she had been to (she entered the show with her two luggage cases being pulled in by two man servants).
...may then CVs will add some meat to their roles. Sigh !!

You are so right SD...
that was so confusing na? baap bete made entry from Bangkok... While sikky was in London ... why?
no idea about Radhaji... were they living with RK all the while? or came to live with him now that he got marriedConfused
the Bhatias are in debt but Dipzy has lots of money secreted away Shocked.. RK mentions about her living in less than affluent conditions... so where did the money come from?
And the mother is unaware of the equation her only son had with her stepson's wifeOuch

totally absurd !!!

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
nicely written bindu... but i hv a complaint... if u hv time to update this, y am i waiting for past 2 months for a FF update???
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Radhaji lives a life filled with illusion... in so many years she hasnt understood the undercurrents between her current husband and her only son... she thinks Kukku bhatia genuinely did good for rishu and yet rishu is so withdrawn... she has no clue bout d equation between RK and Dipz...else which mother wud allow dipz to take care of RK...

btw baap bete came from bangkok while Dipz came from London...donno how dipz has cash n jewellery locked up in her cupboard coz she's from a lower middle class family and a small time actress in past...

Cvs havent given a proper thot to any of these characters... even RK seems to still hv a soft corner where dipz is concerned coz he aint able to be ruthless with her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index