Originally posted by DANGGG

Thumbs Up

thanks yaarBig smile
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

trisna is coming back i am waiting for this track is she got 40 lacks? what is next Shocked

thank you
i think that track is already lost... she is supposed to be in the outdoor shoot with Roma, na? also Madhu asked about her not being at home... so doesn't that mean the challenge that she will set her foot at home only with 40 lakhs is already forgottenConfused
 the only interest she can generate is taunting Madhu about her lost ambitions and snatching the dream of being someone to RK...
As if one babhi was not enough to have 'doore daal' we may get bahana also in the gameSmile

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

rightly said...Seema Mishra ia an amazing actress... I never thought I would like her but she surprised me a lot...but I also feel her character should be given more importance

thank you
i love the husky voice
the potential of the actors are lost in the vague characterizationCry

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Haha , I'm still too pissed off with the lead actress's (DD 's ) characterization to worry about the vamp so I could care less . LOL . There are too many inconsistencies in M's character ) which I won't get into since this thread isn't about her ) and her dialogues are pretty forgettable making it really hard to leave an impact .

My point is ... A fine actress like DD ( Geet fans will vouch for this ) has got the raw end of the stick . Look at Raza Murad. What a brilliant actor .. Theyv turned him into a comic character ..! Same goes for the actor who plays Sikki ...! He's actually darn good ..! I didn't even think about deepali's character up until now ... LOL But I guess you're right ...!

thanks
i know yaar.. but i think there have been many posts made on that... so thought i will make one on DipzWink
it is true in their attempt to make the character of RK the Larger than Life impact all the other characters have been sidelined...
However much i enjoy RK and his style of putting down people, i wish for a part of that attention to characterization was given to others too...  a stronger opponent wud only have added to the impact of RK's victory over them...Sikky is just an insignificant joker... Kukkuji too leaves no impression... and radhaji? where is the mother who shud have felt torn between her son and her second husband and his family, whom she had married for the sake of her son? Where was she when her son had a relation with Dipz so deep that he shud have felt betrayal...  ConfusedConfused she is not even aware of their past!!!

And MAdhu... i don't even wish to go into that... such a lost character!!

Edited by bangalores - 09 November 2012 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul--PoisonIvy-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Haha , I'm still too pissed off with the lead actress's (DD 's ) characterization to worry about the vamp so I could care less . LOL . There are too many inconsistencies in M's character ) which I won't get into since this thread isn't about her ) and her dialogues are pretty forgettable making it really hard to leave an impact .

My point is ... A fine actress like DD ( Geet fans will vouch for this ) has got the raw end of the stick . Look at Raza Murad. What a brilliant actor .. Theyv turned him into a comic character ..! Same goes for the actor who plays Sikki ...! He's actually darn good ..! I didn't even think about deepali's character up until now ... LOL But I guess you're right ...!

Agree Ashi.

CV"s should concentrate on keeping an equal balance on both characterizations of the leads first and also to make a balance between all side characters.

Even I never thought about DIpz character cos since 5 months I have been waiting for MB's character development. She has been used a s a supporting character so far.

As lot said Seema is a good actress and a vamp role is just made for her, which she could carry off really well. IN her presence again RK's character too is confusing.

More than her Raza Murad, Sikki, Shammu, Paddy, Roma all of these people are really good actors, but their characters sketch is not well built so far especially for Madhu's family members along with Madhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Great post

She is one confused soul who is torn between bewitchment and blandishment..Her Character has so much contradictions..her statements and dials seems to change every now and then ..she is on prowl of her own pyre..i love you RK..

Seduction..Am sorry but i did not find that seducing aspect in that song..she lacked some spark there..

Her make up seems to be going worse from better...she in no where had a look of seductress written..the smoky touch which usually do wonders did not have real effect..Now i wonder why??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangalores-brokensoul-

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chrys

Nice post chechiClap
Seema is a good actress doing good job as Dipali... she is much more tolerable than Trishna...

thanks Asha...
i prefer Dipali's useless tactics to Trishna's unreasonable jealousy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index