India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

More Dipali than Dipz (Page 3)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Bindu dii. Dipz irritate me so much she is best in potreying shamlessness as Rk said...

She is way to insecure about Madhu that is why keep taunting her to let down, RK se itni bezati karvane ke baad bhi chain nahi aaya...

Hope he character will end soon

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

agree with you Bindu.. She is a fine actress, and I am impressed with her voice modulation! In fact, I had high hopes for both Dipz and kukku bhatia..
But while Dipz has been reduced to deepali(which is still not too bad considering her sole aim is to get to RK, nothing else matters), kukku is now merely a mooch, an ill-willing spectator, ..

With the way he had been introduced, I had eagerly awaited the showdowns between the two.. but man! kukku is all bark no bite. I hope they use raza muraad better.

Now that trishna is coming back also, there's two ways the script can go- tighter , where they use the various dimensions of the entangled relationships and broken dreams , or just as meandering as it is right now- where characters do nothing for the plot, nor the plot, anything for them.

You are totally right Ninand... with such actors at their disposal the characterisation of the show is sadly below par.. except for the RK's and to an extend Padmini's. Shamsher's 'bagavat' ... *sigh* may be explained away... still feels sad that bitterness and helplessness turned a man of principles into someone who cud not see beyond the need to free his daughter. I immensly like the characterization and portrayal of RK , yet is seems to me that the creatives put in all their effort  and creativity of developing that one character.
I understand the need for comic relief still hope there was elements of animosity in the relation between the step father and step son ... or the step brother's...  a rivalry of sort  rather than Sikky being such a buffoon that no one feels threatened or interested.

Wonder what Trishna being back is going to change... she may just appear and disappear without even being noticed!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand-brokensoul-

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I agree
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Nice post Dear , But i did not find Dips seductive . She was not giving proper facial expressions . Also Madhu was perfect in expressions as it was RK's imagination & he likes Madhu Bubbly & smiling . 

Dips is better with her dialogues as she has seductive voice . 

Baaki Dips will always remain special in my heart as she always brings Rishabala more close Wink . 

Mere liye woh zyaada maine lagta hai ki RK Dips ke baare mein kya sochta . Baaki sabki marzi LOL .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-mysteriousmilliArnav90

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post Bindu...nothing more to add frm my side as u said it all Clap
One thing i dint get y RK is so much affected by her presense Confused LOL RK's all time fav dialogue to Dipali is OUT Sleepy for d first time it was ok bt not everytime Sleepy
Seema is a good actress no doubt...
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Love love love your post. The sctress playing dips is amazing. But her character sketch is confusing. Like someone else mentioned, its hard to worry about her, when madhu is going haywire. She did a complete turn into pativrita naari. And look how wasted raza murad is. They can actually show a lot of evil schemes and back stabbing without the stupid kitchen politics.

I think they are pretty much only concentrating on rk. His character seems to make sense most of the time. He did not go all coochie coo on madhu because of some tortured past. He did it because she keeps saving his life. How can you remain aloof with a person who saved you?

There is so much potential for conflict. Rk, madhu, dips, kukuji can all be determined and ruthless. Instead they choose to focus on radhaji and her incessant rishu rishu nonsense. They need to send mummyji on a holiday. They can have dips showing down madhu in a bitchy star wives club. They can show clash of egos between rk and kukuji. Way, way too much potential. Only if they move away from mummyji and her pooja-paths.

That said, i love that they are not dragging the story. In a span of a month we have had the attacks, the killer identity, and now madhu is finding the truth. They have something new planned every week which is keeping me glued to the screen. Besides rk :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandsadumaneet-brokensoul-

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
really very nice post dear Smile

i think from day one they portray dipali as desperate woman who only wants status and money nothing else a selfish woman who can stoop any level to be with RK and her insecurities had suddenly rise up because of Madhu's presence in RK's life so now she is trying hard to gain RK back before it will too late

i hate kitchen politics it makes character look weird something very unreal and useless but then they need it for trp's so iam ok with it as par as they don't make it typical like other saas bahu serial 

ya they need more consistency in her character but i love seema as Dipali she is perfect and i love boldness and sultry touch to her character which she portays perfectly not making it too loud 

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

Originally posted by devikamd

Nice post Bindu chechi...!!!

i totally agree...Seema is doing an awesome job as a Vamp..
and really good in seduction scenes...like yesterday...!
But her character lacks the consistency in every level...!
also...her character makes no sense around RK...
its strange that, superstar RK who order's everyone around..
seems like a different person altogether in front of Dips...!

she still has an hold over him???

Clap.. I was waiting for someone to say this.. Bang on

Agree... Is this the same RK , the RK who went on national TV humiliating Madhu and family?? 
And when it comes to Dipz Dead.

In my POV I think deepali is just being desperate. Her only concern is money and status 
Seema Mishra is a good actress no doubt. 

May be it is coz of the respect of the relation thrust on him.. or may be she has become so insignificant to him that he does not want to wasste his time and aenergy on her... better yet he is soft on her coz of his gratitude to her... THANK GOD SHE CHOOSE TO DITCH ME and i don't have to tolerate her as my wifeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index