India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

More Dipali than Dipz (Page 2)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
rightly said...Seema Mishra ia an amazing actress... I never thought I would like her but she surprised me a lot...but I also feel her character should be given more importance

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Haha , I'm still too pissed off with the lead actress's (DD 's ) characterization to worry about the vamp so I could care less . LOL . There are too many inconsistencies in M's character ) which I won't get into since this thread isn't about her ) and her dialogues are pretty forgettable making it really hard to leave an impact .

My point is ... A fine actress like DD ( Geet fans will vouch for this ) has got the raw end of the stick . Look at Raza Murad. What a brilliant actor .. Theyv turned him into a comic character ..! Same goes for the actor who plays Sikki ...! He's actually darn good ..! I didn't even think about deepali's character up until now ... LOL But I guess you're right ...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate0-SD-0-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post chechiClap
Seema is a good actress doing good job as Dipali... she is much more tolerable than Trishna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Well said Bindu...

when first seema made an appearance n hel old photos were posted on IF..i was likeSleepy

Then her first day...i was not impressed...but now with teh new hairsyle n makeup..teh loud eyes..she llooks good...

ANd u are right about the kitchen politics tingy...a Vamp needs to be strong n bitchy! not desperate n needy!

Lets hoep to see some strong scenes n plottings from her.

The worst part..is her hubbyOuch The guy shud have been n burst out jeolous anger filled side kick..not a joker...Sleepy

Hug Aashu
yeah i know the impact that photo made... LOLLOL so similar to someone else's shocking onesLOLWink

i loved her get up during her night visit to hospital... wonder why she is always in saree when something more fashionable wud have suited the dipz more... or does the superstar family believes  in being too traditional...the costume department seems to be a mess...
no clue is given how the break up came about... can't believe a vamp sticking on to a joker of a husband...
 i agree, Sikky shud have been someone with attitude similar to RK ....that wud have made the equation between them nore interesting to watch...

Edited by bangalores - 09 November 2012 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0Loquacious_Aash

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I agree so much with all the posters here.

Sadly all these supporting characters are being used as props rather than as characters. They are neglected, they are lampooned, they are used as doormats. Its not just Deepali, its about all the others too...

I have come to conclusion that if we ask these characters to be sent off from where they came ...
  • Like Deepali from London
  • Sikky and Kukku from Bangkok
  • And Radhaji from wherever she had been to (she entered the show with her two luggage cases being pulled in by two man servants).
...may then CVs will add some meat to their roles. Sigh !!
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
bindu,, awesome post
dips character does get on our nerves,, i hate women who do not have self respect!! she disgusts me! but she is awesome actress!!
i wonder y RK does not say anything to her!! its like he is scared of her,,,lol
bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Nice post Bindu chechi...!!!

i totally agree...Seema is doing an awesome job as a Vamp..
and really good in seduction scenes...like yesterday...!
But her character lacks the consistency in every level...!
also...her character makes no sense around RK...
its strange that, superstar RK who order's everyone around..
seems like a different person altogether in front of Dips...!

she still has an hold over him???

i love that sultry voice of her's when she is in the seduction modeBig smile
i feel that he does not react too harshly around her might be coz she is maried to his step brother... he may not acknowledge any relations openly but somewhere the acceptance remains that DIpz is his bhabhi... he may not respect Sikky, but pities him and does not want to give him more trouble.

.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
grt analysis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index