India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what nonsense is this??? (Page 3)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I still stick by the fact that slapping Richa does not make Kunal a better man for me!Wink What would have done?
*Gone with Sid to confront Abhay.
*At least go and pick her up from the Diwans.
*Being OTT over the love of his love getting back into his life is Ok but was expecting to see him promise himself that once Siddhi sets foot in his house he will strive to correct teh wrongs of 9 years back and ensure she gets justice.
*Instead of all that dialogue baazi with Richa if he had shown the sense to understand that what stands before is a psychopath and refrain from enraging it further ,I would have pleased, to see him put his years of training as a lawyer into practice.
*Maturity would have been if he called up Thakral and told him that he ought to get a good Doc for his kid , ask him to keep his daughter away from his household and be smart enough to procure a restraining order at the earliest.
*Smart would have been to anticipate the threat Richa poses and take precautionary steps.

But our gold medalist did nothing  he as usual posed with his hand on his second hand jawani ki badthi kamariya , mouthed bade bade dialoguesAngry! Now his wife will bear the brunt of it again!Dead

What can it be another murder attempt? Kidnapping? Hospital scene?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK-Bhavinorzar

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!Angry There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?
kunal never concerned about siddhi from the beginning. He always shows his pain never think about the pain of siddhi. He gave lot of pain to whom he loves.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index