Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what nonsense is this??? (Page 2)

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!Angry There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?

Yes Hima it is just stupid.
For 9 years he destroys himself, few weeks ago we heard him say he feels Siddhi's pain and now this stupidity.
He did say he was wrong, but they are treating whole jail thing like nothing.

First they pushed Kunal's 9 years under rug and now Siddhi's jail term is being pushed under the rug.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharorainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Jay Kunal did believe what the nurse and richa said 9yrs back, thats why he even said today that he deserves punishement. 

However i dont understand what punishment is he talking about since we have not seen him accuse himself for doing what eh did 9 yrs ago??

Yes we cant trust Abhay fully, Now that KC told richa all, either Richa will brainwash Abhay, Kidnap AD or attack Siddhi. 

norzar

Noreen I remember all the episode pre-leap where Kunal refused to believe vamp and nurse. He wanted to meet Siddhi but nurse doesn't allow him to get in. They end it by saying he can meet later. So pre-leap he didn't believe it. Then first day of leap we hear this. you must know I am one person who keeps complaining about 9 years as they really pushed it under the rug.

Yes Abhay part is still shady. Whole vamp crap is just too much now. Why would Kunal even say a word about Siddhi to her? It's limit of dragging.

They even had said and shown kunal letting shilpa kapil in rem? but then post lepa kapil said kunal broke all ties with them

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!Angry There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?

For 9 years he destroys himself, few weeks ago we heard him say he feels Siddhi's pain and now this stupidity.

First they pushed Kunal's 9 years under rug and now Siddhi's jail term is being pushed under the rug.
and finally viewers will be under the rug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

as i said in anthr post im hating this repeat track ,no wrds cv's xcept u r a below standard team esp the writer's affinity 2wards negativity nd the vamp.

seriously don't get it. what is it with their obsession with vamp?
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

hi

Jay Kunal did believe what the nurse and richa said 9yrs back, thats why he even said today that he deserves punishement. 

However i dont understand what punishment is he talking about since we have not seen him accuse himself for doing what eh did 9 yrs ago??

Yes we cant trust Abhay fully, Now that KC told richa all, either Richa will brainwash Abhay, Kidnap AD or attack Siddhi. 

norzar

Noreen I remember all the episode pre-leap where Kunal refused to believe vamp and nurse. He wanted to meet Siddhi but nurse doesn't allow him to get in. They end it by saying he can meet later. So pre-leap he didn't believe it. Then first day of leap we hear this. you must know I am one person who keeps complaining about 9 years as they really pushed it under the rug.

Yes Abhay part is still shady. Whole vamp crap is just too much now. Why would Kunal even say a word about Siddhi to her? It's limit of dragging.

They even had said and shown kunal letting shilpa kapil in rem? but then post lepa kapil said kunal broke all ties with them

norzar
exactly Noreen. they are just playing with KC like a toy and no consistency.
you & Hima didn't like Kunal talking about his pain; well few weeks ago we heard him talk about Siddhi's pain that he sees it and feels it. Tuesday he even said to Siddhi you too lived away from your son so yes he knows and acknowledges it. but then we hear this.
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

and finally viewers will be under the rug

Yes it will reach to that point one day with no attention paid to leads.
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
no one can understand rocket science(cvs). how they cleared sinal mus like tat they will unite sinal alsoWackoDead
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
 The way Dead was clinging to Kunal was nothing but disgusting. Do you people have any limit? It seems Dead is like you guys. Nothing stops her. Anything but death won't be able to stop as she just doesn't get it. 

[/QUOTE]

It was disgusting to see her cling & paw Kunal like that Dead & why was KC allowing her i don't understand Confused he always lets her maul him but makes faces, if u don't allow her to touch you won't have to make such faces Mr Chopra Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index