Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

what nonsense is this??? - Page 2

bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jay_bpm

Yes Hima it is just stupid.
For 9 years he destroys himself, few weeks ago we heard him say he feels Siddhi's pain and now this stupidity.
He did say he was wrong, but they are treating whole jail thing like nothing.

First they pushed Kunal's 9 years under rug and now Siddhi's jail term is being pushed under the rug.

and finally viewers will be under the rug

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

as i said in anthr post im hating this repeat track ,no wrds cv's xcept u r a below standard team esp the writer's affinity 2wards negativity nd the vamp.

seriously don't get it. what is it with their obsession with vamp?
jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: norzar

They even had said and shown kunal letting shilpa kapil in rem? but then post lepa kapil said kunal broke all ties with them

norzar

exactly Noreen. they are just playing with KC like a toy and no consistency.
you & Hima didn't like Kunal talking about his pain; well few weeks ago we heard him talk about Siddhi's pain that he sees it and feels it. Tuesday he even said to Siddhi you too lived away from your son so yes he knows and acknowledges it. but then we hear this.
jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharo

and finally viewers will be under the rug

Yes it will reach to that point one day with no attention paid to leads.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
no one can understand rocket science(cvs). how they cleared sinal mus like tat they will unite sinal also🤢
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 The way 🤢 was clinging to Kunal was nothing but disgusting. Do you people have any limit? It seems 🤢 is like you guys. Nothing stops her. Anything but death won't be able to stop as she just doesn't get it. 

[/QUOTE]

It was disgusting to see her cling & paw Kunal like that ðŸ¤¢ & why was KC allowing her i don't understand ðŸ˜• he always lets her maul him but makes faces, if u don't allow her to touch you won't have to make such faces Mr Chopra ðŸ˜¡
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still stick by the fact that slapping Richa does not make Kunal a better man for me!😉 What would have done?
*Gone with Sid to confront Abhay.
*At least go and pick her up from the Diwans.
*Being OTT over the love of his love getting back into his life is Ok but was expecting to see him promise himself that once Siddhi sets foot in his house he will strive to correct teh wrongs of 9 years back and ensure she gets justice.
*Instead of all that dialogue baazi with Richa if he had shown the sense to understand that what stands before is a psychopath and refrain from enraging it further ,I would have pleased, to see him put his years of training as a lawyer into practice.
*Maturity would have been if he called up Thakral and told him that he ought to get a good Doc for his kid , ask him to keep his daughter away from his household and be smart enough to procure a restraining order at the earliest.
*Smart would have been to anticipate the threat Richa poses and take precautionary steps.

But our gold medalist did nothing  he as usual posed with his hand on his second hand jawani ki badthi kamariya , mouthed bade bade dialogues😡! Now his wife will bear the brunt of it again!🤢

What can it be another murder attempt? Kidnapping? Hospital scene?😡

adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!😡 There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?

kunal never concerned about siddhi from the beginning. He always shows his pain never think about the pain of siddhi. He gave lot of pain to whom he loves.