jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok whole Abhay part came as pleasant surprise. But still not going to say that's it. I will believe it when I see it. We have been asking for a good friend for SINAL so may be, but can't say it yet...

Now hole Kunal 🤢 crap. Glad Kunal agreed he too should be punished for believing ðŸ¤¢ ( oh wait when did that happen? Coz you people showed Kunal clearly refusing to believe what ðŸ¤¢ and nurse said. then on day out of blue he accepted it? my mistake, why show consistency for leads, only vamp is consistent.😡)
Now slap and big dialogues are fine but really you people are sick. The way 🤢 was clinging to Kunal was nothing but disgusting. Do you people have any limit? It seems 🤢 is like you guys. Nothing stops her. Anything but death won't be able to stop as she just doesn't get it.
But let me remind you people, Kunal is a lawyer. We all are waiting to see him put on that black coat and walk-in the court-room. Unlike last time where Kunal was simply pathetic, we need to see a lawyer with confidence.
Talk about dragging a matter, as if 9 year without explanation is not enough, now more of 🤢

Just don't understand your love for 🤢 hated for Kunal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Jay Kunal did believe what the nurse and richa said 9yrs back, thats why he even said today that he deserves punishement. 

However i dont understand what punishment is he talking about since we have not seen him accuse himself for doing what eh did 9 yrs ago??

Yes we cant trust Abhay fully, Now that KC told richa all, either Richa will brainwash Abhay, Kidnap AD or attack Siddhi. 

norzar
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jay 
atleast u blamed the right people 
from the title i guessed u r miffed with Kunal 's thappad
i guess it was the right thing the way that crazy women behaving ... eeehhh 
even i wud have slapped her 10 times ...
as far as KUnal reactions are concerned .. i guess his sole interest lies in getting his family back and together ...may be then he can go away and punish that witch the legal way
Though along with KUnal i also agree she need a Psychiatrist more that anything else 
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!😡 There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as i said in anthr post im hating this repeat track ,no wrds cv's xcept u r a below standard team esp the writer's affinity 2wards negativity nd the vamp.
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

Jay Kunal did believe what the nurse and richa said 9yrs back, thats why he even said today that he deserves punishement. 

However i dont understand what punishment is he talking about since we have not seen him accuse himself for doing what eh did 9 yrs ago??

Yes we cant trust Abhay fully, Now that KC told richa all, either Richa will brainwash Abhay, Kidnap AD or attack Siddhi. 

norzar

Noreen I remember all the episode pre-leap where Kunal refused to believe vamp and nurse. He wanted to meet Siddhi but nurse doesn't allow him to get in. They end it by saying he can meet later. So pre-leap he didn't believe it. Then first day of leap we hear this. you must know I am one person who keeps complaining about 9 years as they really pushed it under the rug.

Yes Abhay part is still shady. Whole vamp crap is just too much now. Why would Kunal even say a word about Siddhi to her? It's limit of dragging.
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima31

Thanks Jay 

atleast u blamed the right people 
from the title i guessed u r miffed with Kunal 's thappad
i guess it was the right thing the way that crazy women behaving ... eeehhh 
even i wud have slapped her 10 times ...
as far as KUnal reactions are concerned .. i guess his sole interest lies in getting his family back and together ...may be then he can go away and punish that witch the legal way
Though along with KUnal i also agree she need a Psychiatrist more that anything else 

good post by jiay and good reply by Rma i agree with you both
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: hima2012

Jay, one more thing.. he keeps saying.. I was kept away from my wife and kids for 9 yrs.. but not once said.. because of you Sid was in jail for 9yrs for a crime she did not commit!😡 There is a limit to being self-centered and K has crossed it now! He always talks about him.. what about Sid who suffered in jail for that long? Why does he not talk about her pain?

exactly the dialogue writers keep giving kunal such selfish dialogues, its been 10 yrs and its still about his pain, his suffering. he cares a damm for what siddhi went through. Not liking it. 

norzar
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Yes Hima it is just stupid.
For 9 years he destroys himself, few weeks ago we heard him say he feels Siddhi's pain and now this stupidity.
He did say he was wrong, but they are treating whole jail thing like nothing.

First they pushed Kunal's 9 years under rug and now Siddhi's jail term is being pushed under the rug.
norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Noreen I remember all the episode pre-leap where Kunal refused to believe vamp and nurse. He wanted to meet Siddhi but nurse doesn't allow him to get in. They end it by saying he can meet later. So pre-leap he didn't believe it. Then first day of leap we hear this. you must know I am one person who keeps complaining about 9 years as they really pushed it under the rug.

Yes Abhay part is still shady. Whole vamp crap is just too much now. Why would Kunal even say a word about Siddhi to her? It's limit of dragging.

They even had said and shown kunal letting shilpa kapil in rem? but then post lepa kapil said kunal broke all ties with them

norzar