India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

every single thing about IPK is going wrong

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
what the hell is happening to our beloved someone seems to have really jinxed our show bad...

since April the only rumours about ppl quiting have been sorrounding the show...only bad publicity

all this now coming a horrific end ...the story the characters seem to be longer imp...we all fighting to save the future of the show

why the hell is this happening to IPK..there are so many crappy shows that go on without any issues...but a beautiful show like ipk is going thru hellAngry

in all this i am just wondering has the damage has been done and we are at the point of no recovery

everyone is blaming 4idiots ...i am wondering what really went wrong this was the PH which accomodated their leads movie schedule and plan a track around it..now what has changed

why is everyone leaving in the show...who is to blame..why are the viewers being punished

i know that it is just a show and we all will probably get over it...but as a viewer i feel cheatedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhivymad-eye

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
PH is busy with their newlyborn infant...
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoGreen

PH is busy with their newlyborn infant...
ya i know but surely that infant will grow up and face rejection just like IPK...what kind of professionalism is this from PH..bunch of quitters
GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
na i think famiky planning operation hogayahoga...so they will shower all the love till PH brath their last breath ...to their only every lasting kid.

as it will be the last surviving kid...
Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Someone has cast an evil eye on our show ... :'(
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I will give a honest reply.. many will not like it though !!!!!

Before that let me mention that I love BS & SI as actors. 

what I feel is that IPK became successful and the lead actors shot to well deserved fame within few months of IPK.  Success brought a movie project to BS.  Now, BS never in his life would have thought that his career decision is not his decision alone anymore.  Now, he has to consider millions of fans who love him to death.  So, when he considered to do the movie, he & PH & SP were bombarded with thousands of requests to not leave IPK.   PH must have offered him an option.. to take 40 days leave and come back to IPK which suited BS.

Now when he came back, the PH and BS must have thought... okay, anyway the show is only till the marriage of arshi and then everyone will be free.  So, BS when approached with more movie offers started to browse thru them for the future.  But little did he or PH know that once the IPK bug bites anyone it doesnt get cured so easily.  So, we the fans didnt want BS to leave again.  So, PH extends the storyline somehow.  A unplanned extension and hence so shoddy and poor.  Unplanned hence the poor budget.  uplanned hence the unrelated tracks and scenes.  Now BS is stuck here.  He wants to leave maybe for a holiday (bored with the track !!!! or just wanted to freshen up !!!) and now has taken a long leave. 

So, what I wish for now is IPK should shut shop for a couple of months.  Give rest to all the actors.  And then come back rejuvenated with fresh scripts and fresh actors.

This is just my pov.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haz78

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top