Today's epi - Like & Dislike - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: capricorn1967

Debu...FB fan group wall par daal do isko...This is better than woh Khushi godd me chadhi hui...

Done Noopur πŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail
In todays episode one scene which I liked was the small Ashni scene...Nidhi comforting Ashu saying that her dard is not important when he is in dard and Ashu catching her hand - a wee bit of scene - but liked it.

^^ my fave moment of the epi.. πŸ˜³
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Couldn't agree more with you here,even I felt the same too whilst watching the episode but why is it being mad to come across that way sure beats me.Nidhi has nothing to feel bad or guilty about as she has done nothing wrong what so ever...alll Khushi's gotta do is open her mouth and tell everyone the truth about her mama and mami as she very well knows that Ashu her saviour wont let any harm come to her ever...so why the unnecessary drama?
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with u,initially i was feeling bad for khushi that again she had to go to with mama mami and suffer.This was reason she wasn't telling about them to ashu 😭 but then again the way she started talking to nidhi i just got so angry 😑 sometimes i feel it is all nidhis fault that she keeps quite after all these behaviours of others towards her...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

For u Kakali πŸ˜‰

Hame bhi chahiyeπŸ˜†
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you.The girl never shows any gratitude though she was suffering so much at the hands of M&M! Othertimes she is such a big mouth! Only scene worth mentioning was Ashni's hand touch(silent understanding).
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

For u Kakali πŸ˜‰

Wow Deba - thanks so much re...u r such a darling...Both of them looking so so good...
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since fast forwarded all khushi scenes as can't stand the brat ,if she was being treated so badly would she behave so badly with everyone other than ashu she knows she can twist that fool around her finger so she does it . Nidhi just wants ashu to be happy and also feels guilty about wanting to wait for 2 yrs hence her guilt allows to accept allthis shit so that ashu is happy
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaks: you hv summed up the like & dislike of the epi superbly.. Good to see nidhi comforting ashu... Ashu itna dukhi mat ho yaar.. Accha nahi lagata.. Yeh Khushi.. Ekdum dimaag ki dahi banane mein maahir hain.. Pata nahi nidhi se usse kya poblem.. Oopss.. Problem hain...
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree, somehow i don't like Khushi and want this track to end. Today when I saw the scene and realized that Kushi track is streaching I changed the channel ..

Never thought that I could possibly not like a child . ever

I also also getting Tired of Dr Ashutosh and his attitude ..it is like Kushi is everything to him .
Edited by ifrini - 11 years ago