Originally posted by Punith...

:-)

Smile
leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

today rk wanted to save his BIWI from finding out the other half of the truth. he clearly told her she is not going back. he didn't say that just for the heck of it but he wanted to keep madhu away from the truth but less did he now, madhu won't rest until she finds out the truth. i am surprise madhu was really calm when she saw the necklace, i thought madhu will be shocked beyond words and tears will flow from her eyes but she stood there numb, plain numb without any movement. rk even close the case to protect his FIL and more then that to protect madhu from getting hurt. rk knows what madhu is thinking, he knows she will question malik which he does not want and to keep her from that harsh reality he wanted to tie her to him till everything cools down but truth has to come out which it will. he recalled his talk with his FIL not to hurt madhu but he couldn't stop the truth from coming out. madhu was going crazy thinking if malik has done this, she wanted to go there asap and find out. i can understand her eagerness, she wants this to be a lie but somewhere she knows things are not right at all. there must be a storm inside of her that wants to come out. madhu was in so much pain just by seeing the necklace.

madhu mind was occupied of what she saw and heard. her attention was totally off rk today when she was feeding rk. on the other hand rk was trying to make her forget what she heard and saw, he wanted to divert her attention to him and him only. he even asked about his MIL and FIL health to keep her attention on right path but when he said malik her whole world shaken up. madhu is really scared, she is scared to see the mask of the man who wanted to kill her husband.

when rk question madhu what is going on? he knows his BIWI is in trouble but he never once said is it malik that you are thinking about but he said did something happened in your mayaka. he even further added that if this is the way she is going to behave from now on then i don't think you will ever be going to your mayaka, i don't like this silence BIWI i like jungle billi BIWI. he wants to change her mood and come back to him in his BIWI's attitude. he clearly told her she is not going to her mayaka ever! he wants to keep her with him safe and sound. far away from the truth which will hurt his BIWI beyond words, he does not want madhu to go through any more pain. his care for madhu above everything and if he has forgiven his FIL then he does not want madhu to get involve. past is past for rk, don't dig into the past to get hurt. madhu kept saying SORRY SORRY to me it seemed like she was sorry for what she find out about her dad, she is sorry that she is the reason behind all this, she is sorry she almost lost her husband, she is sorry she herself couldn't stop her dad from hurting rk. madhu wants to find the answer and she will after all her husband almost died and now that the person is in front of her how can she not question him.
if madhu had kept quite then she would have burned inside thinking why why malik? WHY? it is better to confront him then to keep quite. rk wants to keep madhu away from pain but if she does not talk to her dad then she will be in more pain. sometimes it is good to get answers of your question or else you go crazy.

precap: it is very sad and painful to see. madhu is stoned faced while malik is happy and joyful. he is in madhu place happy while madhu is in malik's place sad and hurt. what worse can it be then to see your daughter giving you a gun for present. malik will cry a tear of blood. i won't be surprise if madhu tells malik to shoot her so she can be free from rk, she is the cause of all this then what's the point of being alive. tomorrow madhu will ask question and malik will have nothing but tears in his eyes.for the person who she hated rk is the same person who wanted to kill her husband, madhu will blame everything on herself. as much as it will hurt her, malik will be hurt beyond limit. is it going to be a painful yet memorable scene to see between daughter and father.

Awesome, Bani.StarClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by .Shiva.

today rk wanted to save his BIWI from finding out the other half of the truth. he clearly told her she is not going back. he didn't say that just for the heck of it but he wanted to keep madhu away from the truth but less did he now, madhu won't rest until she finds out the truth. i am surprise madhu was really calm when she saw the necklace, i thought madhu will be shocked beyond words and tears will flow from her eyes but she stood there numb, plain numb without any movement. rk even close the case to protect his FIL and more then that to protect madhu from getting hurt. rk knows what madhu is thinking, he knows she will question malik which he does not want and to keep her from that harsh reality he wanted to tie her to him till everything cools down but truth has to come out which it will. he recalled his talk with his FIL not to hurt madhu but he couldn't stop the truth from coming out. madhu was going crazy thinking if malik has done this, she wanted to go there asap and find out. i can understand her eagerness, she wants this to be a lie but somewhere she knows things are not right at all. there must be a storm inside of her that wants to come out. madhu was in so much pain just by seeing the necklace.

madhu mind was occupied of what she saw and heard. her attention was totally off rk today when she was feeding rk. on the other hand rk was trying to make her forget what she heard and saw, he wanted to divert her attention to him and him only. he even asked about his MIL and FIL health to keep her attention on right path but when he said malik her whole world shaken up. madhu is really scared, she is scared to see the mask of the man who wanted to kill her husband.

when rk question madhu what is going on? he knows his BIWI is in trouble but he never once said is it malik that you are thinking about but he said did something happened in your mayaka. he even further added that if this is the way she is going to behave from now on then i don't think you will ever be going to your mayaka, i don't like this silence BIWI i like jungle billi BIWI. he wants to change her mood and come back to him in his BIWI's attitude. he clearly told her she is not going to her mayaka ever! he wants to keep her with him safe and sound. far away from the truth which will hurt his BIWI beyond words, he does not want madhu to go through any more pain. his care for madhu above everything and if he has forgiven his FIL then he does not want madhu to get involve. past is past for rk, don't dig into the past to get hurt. madhu kept saying SORRY SORRY to me it seemed like she was sorry for what she find out about her dad, she is sorry that she is the reason behind all this, she is sorry she almost lost her husband, she is sorry she herself couldn't stop her dad from hurting rk. madhu wants to find the answer and she will after all her husband almost died and now that the person is in front of her how can she not question him.
if madhu had kept quite then she would have burned inside thinking why why malik? WHY? it is better to confront him then to keep quite. rk wants to keep madhu away from pain but if she does not talk to her dad then she will be in more pain. sometimes it is good to get answers of your question or else you go crazy.

precap: it is very sad and painful to see. madhu is stoned faced while malik is happy and joyful. he is in madhu place happy while madhu is in malik's place sad and hurt. what worse can it be then to see your daughter giving you a gun for present. malik will cry a tear of blood. i won't be surprise if madhu tells malik to shoot her so she can be free from rk, she is the cause of all this then what's the point of being alive. tomorrow madhu will ask question and malik will have nothing but tears in his eyes.for the person who she hated rk is the same person who wanted to kill her husband, madhu will blame everything on herself. as much as it will hurt her, malik will be hurt beyond limit. is it going to be a painful yet memorable scene to see between daughter and father.

Awesome, Bani.StarClap

thank you leelaaEmbarrassed

leelaa9

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post BaniSmile

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Beautiful Post BaniSmile

thank youSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index