Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Truth Will Set You Free (Page 2)

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
as usual awsum post Clap
Today Rk was just trying to protect his biwi from the truth , he doesnt want her to get hurt but madhu was so much restless , later he tried to cheer her up by calling her jungli billi but he didnt get any response , madhu was all lost in her thoughts so after Rk went to sleep madhu left the mansion to know abt the most painful truth of her life.
Precap was too shocking , yeah i agree she will not blame malik but herself for all what happened i hope Rk will reach there at time n console madhu i hope later shamu n madhu's relationship will be like before

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia.Shiva.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
maybe she want to confess all thing to rk if malik did not say any thing i want to listen or see that malik confess to madhu what he done and his and rk conversation that rk remember the truth. madhu will relief from pain but may be she feel shame on front of rk or she will say sorry for all happened. but very true she will think that its all because of her and she is the real reason for every one pain. waiting to see rk reaction.Day Dreaminghow he solve these issues, madhu dips etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

nice post

thank youEmbarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

as usual awsum post Clap
Today Rk was just trying to protect his biwi from the truth , he doesnt want her to get hurt but madhu was so much restless , later he tried to cheer her up by calling her jungli billi but he didnt get any response , madhu was all lost in her thoughts so after Rk went to sleep madhu left the mansion to know abt the most painful truth of her life.
Precap was too shocking , yeah i agree she will not blame malik but herself for all what happened i hope Rk will reach there at time n console madhu i hope later shamu n madhu's relationship will be like before

thank youEmbarrassed rk was trying everything to make madhu forget what she had heard. she needed to find the truth and there was no way for her to find out but to go to her house. madhu will blame herself for everything that has happened. she might even not blame malik but blame herself saying she is a bad daughter who made her father turn into a killer man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

maybe she want to confess all thing to rk if malik did not say any thing i want to listen or see that malik confess to madhu what he done and his and rk conversation that rk remember the truth. madhu will relief from pain but may be she feel shame on front of rk or she will say sorry for all happened. but very true she will think that its all because of her and she is the real reason for every one pain. waiting to see rk reaction.Day Dreaminghow he solve these issues, madhu dips etc.

i am sure madhu will feel guilty that  whatever has happened to rk is b/c of her. she will say sorry but rk will forgive and forget everything and start fresh.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

beautiful take
I think Madhu will support RK this time...she is the one who stands up for justice...2morrow is going to be painful..

200% she will support her husbandBig smile
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

Heart

Embarrassed
SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis Clap
it was heart breaking seeing maddy giving her father a gun for a presentBroken Heart...the writers totally killed maddy & shamsher's relationship...its gonna be terrible to see a daughter sending the man that is her aboptive father who loved her so much to kill for her to jailOuch...hopfully maddy understands her father and his positionDisapprove

rk was adorable today he was really keen on trying to divert maddy's attention and save her from the pain and heartbreak so he said no maika 4 biwiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index