India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

It will be Richa Again!!

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Guys it now seems why Kunal-CVs have not kept richa exposure on track...after today's episode there are 2 possibilities:

1.  Since Kunal has mentioned everything to Richa, I think its now that she will try to harm Siddhi/AD and that will be the reason why Sid wont reach Chopra house. Also she has come to know that AD is second son. May be Abhay tries to save them...in the process he may get killed or something ...ultimately sinal get reunited etc.

2. Abhay double crosses Siddhi and combined with Richa tries to disrupt sinal reunion...Kunal comes to know and deals with it...

Seeing at current conditions I think Scenario 1 will happen...also in precap she was in full form...so she will definitely plan something heinous and it will be then that she will be dealt sternly by KC...!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantunaz1312holeesmokesdivra4rima31Rishrabh

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hope they end Abhay's character with grace and no body wants him to turn negative...he doesnt even loook like a villain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

holeesmokessjkkcaptkirkRishrabh

jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I too think Scenario 1 will happen. SINAL reunion & marriage will be the Diwali gift for us.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i think option 1 will happen...

even in dusshera it was shown abhay burning the ravan...so i am sure he will be the one handling the vamp along with kunal...

i hope abhay doesn't turn negative at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singh

savariya Goldie
savariya
savariya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I Want Only Scenario One To Happen
adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

Guys it now seems why Kunal-CVs have not kept richa exposure on track...after today's episode there are 2 possibilities:

1.  Since Kunal has mentioned everything to Richa, I think its now that she will try to harm Siddhi/AD and that will be the reason why Sid wont reach Chopra house. Also she has come to know that AD is second son. May be Abhay tries to save them...in the process he may get killed or something ...ultimately sinal get reunited etc.

2. Abhay double crosses Siddhi and combined with Richa tries to disrupt sinal reunion...Kunal comes to know and deals with it...

Seeing at current conditions I think Scenario 1 will happen...also in precap she was in full form...so she will definitely plan something heinous and it will be then that she will be dealt sternly by KC...!!!
yes first option will be happen. Abhay may double cross siddhi but when richa will harm siddhi and AD then abhay will get information about richa and then for AD's sake abhay will expose richa and will save siddhi and AD with the help of  kunal and reunite sinal. I hope that Abhay will not be a negative shade. He should be a so nice guy.
sagar_ayush Senior Member
sagar_ayush
sagar_ayush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Whatever be the case today's epi will be Richa special which I hate to see.Well I have to tolerate it as I am addicted to the show.
Even I dont want Abhay to turn negative.

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagar_ayush

Whatever be the case today's epi will be Richa special which I hate to see.Well I have to tolerate it as I am addicted to the show.
Even I dont want Abhay to turn negative.

I think Abhay can remain positive only if his role after sinal reunion is not there or may be some special track can be there for him...

if he becomes negative m sure he will create more problems for sinal..wich nobody wants now...just dont want to see him in negative...he looks better more in a side role and not in a lead/lead villain role..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top