India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A plea to all. EDITED

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Chaos is the wrong word to use in this situation. I think even uproar is too mellow. What are we doing here? We're seeing post after post from people who have 'inside sources' - everyone and their dog seems to know someone on the set who apparently has full knowledge of everything Barun and the PH discuss! Tell me this, does Gul Khan have conversations with her actors through a megaphone? Or is it the game of Chinese Whispers being played here...? Someone told someone who told someone else. We've all played this game before; the message is chopped and changed as it is transmitted to the next person. That's human nature, and that's fine. It's why I only believe people whose spoilers or posts have actually come true.

Barun, in his own words, is on an indefinite break. I won't go into my interpretation of those words at this moment, but I want to remind everyone of something here. We are on the Internet, where anyone can claim to be whoever they want and wreak havoc. We don't need to know the ins and outs of negotiations going on behind closed doors; discussions we between Barun and the PH & we are no one to interfere. All we want to know is whether this is indeed a break or something more. As Barun's statement is obviously not enough for us, we will wait for official confirmation. Until then, Barun's words are the most reliable ones you will hear. Am I a fool for believing him? Possibly. But I am sick of this ambiguity - I've heard so much, so many people contradicting themselves and others. People are playing with our emotions and I can't keep facing this. So please, all I ask of you is to post facts & that's all. If you're an official representative of the show, then remain objective in what you say. This isn't a quiz show and we shouldn't be having to decode riddles. So please, for the sanity of everyone on this forum who has been shaken by this news, just give us facts or say nothing at all. Making posts explaining how Barun had a breakdown or whatever else is not clearing anything up for us; we feel bad enough about the situation as it is.

Edit: Obviously there would be tears on the set - Akshay and Deepali are leaving in a matter of days according to the new Buzz! So please, not every sad news is related to Barun!

Edited by .Ghausia. - 08 November 2012 at 11:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniet_tu_achuxyzw231dimishracrazyaddictionsabz105Shweta1691UKLotusJalebiGgifttagborregCrazygd4eyesonmecoolgal270anurao.66

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Your views are welcomed & I'm all for healthy discussion. I don't bite Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105borreganurao.66

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top