Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Do you think that serials have a story? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Do you think that serials have a story?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [59.43%]
22 [20.75%]
3 [2.83%]
18 [16.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by anaad

Offcourse,all serials have stories...but if those story make sense thats another debateLOL

That's true.
But we can have a story writer award for sure to acknowledge the amount of hard work story writers put in for making a serial a successful one.Isn't it?

</div>
<div>trueLOL

Big smile

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I think the ppl of ITA don't know the meaning of story.
Umm...I do think there are characters, a plot, twists, drama etc etc in every other serial!
And serials do end meaningfully like movies do and do not go on n on being cut off abruptly in the end!
This is just a stupid excuse they threw to hide their faces!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

I think the ppl of ITA don't know the meaning of story.
Umm...I do think there are characters, a plot, twists, drama etc etc in every other serial!
And serials do end meaningfully like movies do and do not go on n on being cut off abruptly in the end!
This is just a stupid excuse they threw to hide their faces!

I agree 100%.
You have penned down ur views beautifully.
ITA is aiming at saving some pennies I guess.They are talking something which does not have any sense at all.
farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yes i think it has a gd story.

crazy4KASH_AR

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@crazy4KASH_AR

Like I said, fictions basically are stories. It only depends one the viewer's perspectives. A person with a sensible disposition who seeks meaning in everything would call Barfi the best movie of this year. On the other hand if someone is everything Cheesy and seeks glamour and grandeur in their stories, Student of the Year will be their pick. Neither can be called 'story-less' because movies cannot be made without a story. But then since I belong to the first category, I simply cannot get myself to even watch Student of the Year because it's not the kind of movie I'd watch. (:

Similarly, there's a reason why Hindi soap operas are called 'Saas Bahu Dramas' - every story for a LONG time has been directly or indirectly inspired by Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Then came the 'Youth Based Shows' who were all at the basic level of em feeding you with an AR-style of romance and that's it. Eye-locks and flying dupattas and secret passages, y'know? Tongue So I will call them two stories for like 200 different shows. LOL

But Qubool Hai seems like an integration of both these kinds in moderation to me. For now it is unique, and hopefully may not succumb to mainstream TRP issues. Because story or not, as long as they've got KSG, TRP never gets affected. LOL

crazy4KASH_AR

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i m not sure on which Catagery should I vote on your thread. as far i observed, any serial  initially starts with good story line when the days goes on, they drag it and it becomes routine line . that is where i loose my interest to watch.  but QH serial has a great story line. the entire QH team is doing good so far.  thats why i voted for the last option. 

crazy4KASH_AR

Direwolves Goldie
Direwolves
Direwolves

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sophialuvzmusic

all serials have a story... but sometimes we cant make out... but qubool hai does have a story... it just started... we have to wait!!

You are right.Serials do have a story.
QUBOOL HAI is a family saga and it has got a strong storyline.I hope the show may remain as interesting as it is at present forever.

im sure it will be intresting... im in love with this show already

Me too.
The show has got an outstanding beginning unlike previous 4lions shows where the beginning was such bombastic according to me.
Every day a new fact was revealed in the first week and this showed that the serial is moving at a fast pace.I'm in love with this show just like you.

well about the "unlike previous 4lions shows" i didnt get it...

Sorry for forgetting to type 'not' before such bombastic...
Actually the production house of Qubool hai has already made other shows.But the beginning of those shows was not extremely grand,wonderful,etc etc for me.This is what I meant by saying this sentence.
Since the very first day Qubool hai has got a charm and a real craving from the side of fans who were waiting desperately to watch the show.and the best thing is that the wait was worth watch.the first week of the show didn't disappoint many of us.this is what I'm exactly talking about in consideration with the previous 2 shows of the same production house(4lions).
But then again,it's plainly my personal point of view.
What do you have to say about this?

well... its a little different for me... i loved geet after a week or so, IPKKND from the first epi... qubool hai also after a week... but that maybe coz only now i am understanding the show... this is my point of view so... no bashing

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

@crazy4KASH_AR

Like I said, fictions basically are stories. It only depends one the viewer's perspectives. A person with a sensible disposition who seeks meaning in everything would call Barfi the best movie of this year. On the other hand if someone is everything Cheesy and seeks glamour and grandeur in their stories, Student of the Year will be their pick. Neither can be called 'story-less' because movies cannot be made without a story. But then since I belong to the first category, I simply cannot get myself to even watch Student of the Year because it's not the kind of movie I'd watch. (:

Similarly, there's a reason why Hindi soap operas are called 'Saas Bahu Dramas' - every story for a LONG time has been directly or indirectly inspired by Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Then came the 'Youth Based Shows' who were all at the basic level of em feeding you with an AR-style of romance and that's it. Eye-locks and flying dupattas and secret passages, y'know?TongueSo I will call them two stories for like 200 different shows.LOL

But Qubool Hai seems like an integration of both these kinds in moderation to me. For now it is unique, and hopefully may not succumb to mainstream TRP issues. Because story or not, as long as they've got KSG, TRP never gets affected.LOL

Wow!!
I must say you have said all what I wished to write here but didn't.
You are so correct in saying all youth based shows following our beloved AR's style romance.. LOL
Similarly Kyunki is an inspiration for all saas bahu dramas.By the way I myself watched Kyunki for a good amount of time but slowly drifted away by the time serial ended.LOL
Qubool Hai surely has got an entirely different concept and has definitely a few things that have never been previously shown on Indian television before.
LOL Absolutely correct.As long as KSG is there in the show,serial will continue to gain trps hopefully.LOL
I simply wish that Qubool hai may not get ruined ever in future coz of external factors like trps,channel pressures etc etc.
But then again we have to say that Serials do have stories and the story writer award must be incorporated in ITA.
Regarding the movies,I could not get time to watch either of the 2 movies you have mentioned but I can understand very well what you are trying to say.
Your posts are always wonderful to read dear.
Keep writing!!
Clap
Take care!
Smile

thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index